17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
mannatdel said:
Hi all,

I have seen many of us got passport request on 9th March and after that we are still waiting. I don't understand what the hell they are doing. Every week we keep an eye on ecas for any update that make us feel relaxed. But nothing happens till now. Waiting is really frustrating that make us sometimes rude with our loved ones.

I don't know about others but now I feel like handicap. Staying at parents place and everyone ask what happened to your application. ...I feel bad :(....People working with NDVO, don't have feelings. It takes time for those who are divorced, adopted child, fraud cases but why we are suffering :( we are not in that category. :eek: :eek: :-\ :-X :-[ :-[
coz there are bunch of lazy freakin ass holes that work in this dept. These ppl hav no heart so they can neva understand other's pain.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
mannatdel said:
Hi all,

I have seen many of us got passport request on 9th March and after that we are still waiting. I don't understand what the hell they are doing. Every week we keep an eye on ecas for any update that make us feel relaxed. But nothing happens till now. Waiting is really frustrating that make us sometimes rude with our loved ones.

I don't know about others but now I feel like handicap. Staying at parents place and everyone ask what happened to your application. ...I feel bad :(....People working with NDVO, don't have feelings. It takes time for those who are divorced, adopted child, fraud cases but why we are suffering :( we are not in that category. :eek: :eek: :-\ :-X :-[ :-[
hey dear mannat we all are in same situation... We have to keep our minds cool it is realllyyyyyy very frustrating but what can we do more?? We did best and sent our application now the ball is in their court let thm take decision.. Not today not tomo but one day they will have to return our passports with visas on it... And society is useless what do they have, they will irritate us like this always asking bout things they are not related to... Just chill dear and relax and think positive wil all get our passports soon... Think bout people like me who just filed application tho it was ready since 2 months due to some stupid representativ... So relax and keep smiling as u will never get this chance to stay with ur parent again so without tension enjoy ur present... N keep smiling...

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
TLSD said:
I THINK M SO SCREWED!!!

Just freaking came to light that the lawyer F'ed up and didn't process our marriage under Special Marriage Act !! As we applied for ??? What wrong EVERYBODY !!!!! ??? So again have wasted 7 months :( if I can correct it in time possible CHC can still streamline our application ? Passports already in ND :(
What do u mean ? he didnt apply under special marriage act ??

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Sanju1986 said:
What do u mean ? he didnt apply under special marriage act ??
Yes he did ! And we did !! . .... However then same day we asked if we can have 120days to get married. He said yep no problem .... Marriage day came 3 months n 17 days later (107 days) and we arranged with him where we should go to complete the marriage n get cert. and he sent us to the city court . I just yesterday asked my hubby why our cert. doesn't say anything abt SMA? He said I will check , then lawyer says ahhhh.... Yeah you guys missed the deadline ( now 7 months after the fact)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TLSD said:
Yes he did ! And we did !! . .... However then same day we asked if we can have 120days to get married. He said yep no problem .... Marriage day came 3 months n 17 days later (107 days) and we arranged with him where we should go to complete the marriage n get cert. and he sent us to the city court . I just yesterday asked my hubby why our cert. doesn't say anything abt SMA? He said I will check , then lawyer says ahhhh.... Yeah you guys missed the deadline ( now 7 months after the fact)
Did u guys not do ritual ceremony ? and if ur talking about court marriage.. I still dont get it, did u not submit the certificate with original application ??
Did u go to city court and signed the paper in front of magistrate ? ? ? . Marriage certificate has both of ur names on it and signature of you and ur spouse with all the witness .. Did u do all that ??

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Sanju1986 said:
Did u guys not do ritual ceremony ? and if ur talking about court marriage.. I still dont get it, did u not submit the certificate with original application ??
Did u go to city court and signed the paper in front of magistrate ? ? ? . Marriage certificate has both of ur names on it and signature of you and ur spouse with all the witness .. Did u do all that ??
Yes ritual ceremony and had to show pics to court. But it's not legally binding because m not Hindu or anything specific per say , hence the need for SMA. as i understand . Yes we had his parents n my parents as witnesses at court .

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TLSD said:
Yes ritual ceremony and had to show pics to court. But it's not legally binding because m not Hindu or anything specific per say , hence the need for SMA. as i understand . Yes we had his parents n my parents as witnesses at court .
You should quickly get everything straighten and send them the proper document. Write them a letter and explain them the facts. Worse case scenario they will ask for an Interview and that will give u an oppurtunity to explain everyrhing. Dont panic and trust god , if ur relationship is genuine no one can stop u both in meeting each other.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Thank you Sanju1986,

Good advice ! It's hard to think clearly at this moment ! I appreciate ur words of encouragement ! And congrats on ur well deserved progress with attaining ur Visa :)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TLSD said:
Thank you Sanju1986,

Good advice ! It's hard to think clearly at this moment ! I appreciate ur words of encouragement ! And congrats on ur well deserved progress with attaining ur Visa :)
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Jun 6, 2013
Hi All

I am following this forum for last few months. I am not sure why do some members categorized divorce and adopted kids cases with frauds weddings.

I know everybody is frustrated here dealing with stupid Canadian high commission but we should be sensible enough while writing our comments. I am sponsoring my husband, first wedding for both of us and if my case is delayed due to incompetent staff, I have no rights to consider my case superior than cases of second weddings or adopted kids.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vidyasharmatoronto said:
Hi All

I am following this forum for last few months. I am not sure why do some members categorized divorce and adopted kids cases with frauds weddings.

I know everybody is frustrated here dealing with stupid Canadian high commission but we should be sensible enough while writing our comments. I am sponsoring my husband, first wedding for both of us and if my case is delayed due to incompetent staff, I have no rights to consider my case superior than cases of second weddings or adopted kids.
Sir if your are following this forum , I will kindly first request u 2 share ur timeline and ur case so that it can hep all of us jus like our timeline and posts have helped u. secondly No one ever wrote that second marriage and divorce are fraud but yes those cases have taken longer in the past, I wish this doesnt happen to ppl in future but CIC takes extra bit god knows y. If i ever get that job i will give visa's in weeks.. but unfortunately that is not the reality

Jun 6, 2013
Sanju1986 said:
Sir if your are following this forum , I will kindly first request u 2 share ur timeline and ur case so that it can hep all of us jus like our timeline and posts have helped u. secondly No one ever wrote that second marriage and divorce are fraud but yes those cases have taken longer in the past, I wish this doesnt happen to ppl in future but CIC takes extra bit god knows y. If i ever get that job i will give visa's in weeks.. but unfortunately that is not the reality

[Hi Sanju.. This is Vidya.. Not Sir...
Application sent : March 4th
Received by CIC M : March 5th
AOR : March 15th
Sponsorship approval and file transfer : March 21st
PPR : April 5th
In process since :May 15th .. I am living in in Canada for last 25 years. Canadian society doesn't care about second marriage or adoptions. But canadian high commission in India has weird thinking.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vidyasharmatoronto said:
Sanju1986 said:

[Hi Sanju.. This is Vidya.. Not Sir...
Application sent : March 4th
Received by CIC M : March 5th
AOR : March 15th
Sponsorship approval and file transfer : March 21st
PPR : April 5th
In process since :May 15th .. I am living in in Canada for last 25 years. Canadian society doesn't care about second marriage or adoptions. But canadian high commission in India has weird thinking.
And we have no one to blame but our own ppl who have exploited this system and made it worse. It use to be lot faster than this but the reality is there are ppl who do fake marriages just do get visa's and I dont wanna curse them much as I dont know under what circumstances they have made such decisions, but CIC has to stop that and because of this we all innocent ppl get thrown under the bus !!!

Anyways Lets hope we all get our visa's at the earliest and enjoy our life's

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Sanju1986 said:
And we have no one to blame but our own ppl who have exploited this system and made it worse. It use to be lot faster than this but the reality is there are ppl who do fake marriages just do get visa's and I dont wanna curse them much as I dont know under what circumstances they have made such decisions, but CIC has to stop that and because of this we all innocent ppl get thrown under the bus !!!

Anyways Lets hope we all get our visa's at the earliest and enjoy our life's
I totally agree with you ! Sanju1986 , I do also need to say that i was a little sensitive to that comment too though , but I understand what ur saying ....I guess u need to think of if it like when ur at the store ? U have no controll over how many items that guy in front of you is buying ? And you just keep looking at your one or two items .... N hum a tune to yourself while you wait ?

Jun 5, 2013
canz said:
sareyan te kre BABA mehr..hor baiii ki haal challll??
haal ta khasta yara,

application ditti o a, passport bhejjeya wa, pata ne kitthe barr ke betthe ne sale.

Hi Friends,

Here is my Timeline:

My file has been submitted for my wife with PCC and Medical Certificate to Mississauga on 26th of February
1: Application submitted 26-Feb-2013
2: Receipt of application, email received on 15-Mar-2013
3: She received the AOR thorough email on 13-May-2013
4: Passport sent on 19-May-2013
5: ? ? ? ?

Status is showing : APPLICATION RECEIVED"
what is next.?
how long it can be?
bcoz it seems to me that my process was quite fast.
and one final query how they will send the passport, do they going to send any tracking number....?

Rest it's great work done by Topic Admin.
hope all will get their VISA soon and they will be 2gether soon.

Please pray for us.
Because i miss her every day.

Thanks
Baba mehar kare sareya te!!!