Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
DVA said:
2 days?!!! :eek: :eek: 2 days for my passport to reach delhi?!!

Sent it last eveing and its expected to reach on the 18th!! :/
Depends whr u stay n plus ganpati delays Don't worry Divya anyways your pp will be sitting on some shelf In Delhi office

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Myrah7 said:
Depends whr u stay n plus ganpati delays Don't worry Divya anyways your pp will sitting on some shelf In Delhi office
Yeah....awesome isnt it! :/

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
DVA said:
Congrats Rahul and JK145...happy days are here again :):)
congrats jk145 n Rahul

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
Hi everyone,
hope everybody is good.

oh yes i know ! lot many things are going within us, when we will get our visa and many questions hana???

Guys first time i got a reply:

i mean tony clement mention my name in his tweet with michelle zillo that his department is working and in the month of august they have issued more than 750 Visa's to India only.

i don't know how come 750 visa's they have issued,

Hmm Guys Recently i declined the Job offer from capgemini because of 1 year bond just because i dont want to stuck here for one more year. Hope if the department is working then we should be getting some good news soon.

Me and my wife just left checking forum these days, both we dont have much time, since today is visvakarma day, i'm sharing some time here,
We really have some gem here in the forum.
My Shout out for RD DELHI, MYrah, Steve, Satnam Waheguru,can4visa and many more "hats off frnds"

And i really wanted to know what Myrah is made of, she is always happy, and all we need to be like her.

Guys have faith all we have that strength to wait but we are just giving up.

if they are working then yes we will be getting visa...!
They have no right to keep our passport they have to return our passport and with the VISA

Wish all of you a happy Visvakarma Puja

Take care.
will meet soon
:-*

sukhbirsingh

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-4-2013
Passport Req..
15-5-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Gauti said:
Hi everyone,
hope everybody is good.

oh yes i know ! lot many things are going within us, when we will get our visa and many questions hana???

i mean tony clement mention my name in his tweet with michelle zillo that his department is working and in the month of august they have issued more than 750 Visa's to India only.

Hmm Guys Recently i declined the Job offer from capgemini because of 1 year bond just because i dont want to stuck here for one more year. Hope if the department is working then we should be getting some good news soon.

Me and my wife just left checking forum these days, both we dont have much time, since today is visvakarma day, i'm sharing some time here,
My Shout out for RD DELHI, MYrah, Steve, Satnam Waheguru, and many more "hats off frnds"

And i really wanted to know what Myrah is made of, she is always happy, and all we need to be like her.

They have no right to keep our passport they have to return our passport and with the VISA

Take care.
will meet soon
Thanx friend ... We all wish that we should get visa soon ........ And everybody should be happy ... & Happy Vishkarma Day to you

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
Gauti said:
Hi everyone,
hope everybody is good.

My Shout out for RD DELHI, MYrah, Steve, Satnam Waheguru, and many more "hats off frnds"

Take care.
will meet soon

Thank u Gauti.....n Wish u Happy Vishwakarma pooja....

Good to hear that Tony clement mentioned ur name......

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very happy for all those who Got visa..Congrats to all...:) at least some good news...

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Gauti said:
Hi everyone,
hope everybody is good.

My Shout out for RD DELHI, MYrah, Steve, Satnam Waheguru,can4visa and many more "hats off frnds"

Take care.
will meet soon
Thank dear its very sweet of u :) WOW so now your name must be famous huh heheh......I always believe in 1 things no matter where you are or what you’re going through, always believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Never expect, assume, or demand. Just do your best, control the elements you can control, and then let it be because once you have done what you can, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken.The strongest people out there are the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile and they are the same people who have fought the toughest battles. They’re smiling because they’ve decided that they’re not going to let anything hold them down no matter what !! ;D ;D ;D And yes visa's have started fsw got 25 visa's in 2 days....hopefully our turn comes soon.......but again the way ndvo is working is simple luck !! hope to see them clearing out 2012 applicants followed by jan-march ppl in sept itself....so we april may can get visas in oct nov max.........:):) Wish u too a happy Visvakarma Puja !!

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
Myrah7 said:
Thank dear its very sweet of u :) WOW so now your name must be famous huh heheh......I always believe in 1 things no matter where you are or what you're going through, always believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Never expect, assume, or demand. Just do your best, control the elements you can control, and then let it be because once you have done what you can, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken.The strongest people out there are the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile and they are the same people who have fought the toughest battles. They're smiling because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold them down no matter what !! ;D ;D ;D And yes visa's have started fsw got 25 visa's in 2 days....hopefully our turn comes soon.......but again the way ndvo is working is simple luck !! hope to see them clearing out 2012 applicants followed by jan-march ppl in sept itself....so we april may can get visas in oct nov max.........:):) Wish u too a happy Visvakarma Puja !!

:)

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
Myrah7 said:
Thank dear its very sweet of u :) WOW so now your name must be famous huh heheh......I always believe in 1 things no matter where you are or what you're going through, always believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Never expect, assume, or demand. Just do your best, control the elements you can control, and then let it be because once you have done what you can, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken.The strongest people out there are the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile and they are the same people who have fought the toughest battles. They're smiling because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold them down no matter what !! ;D ;D ;D And yes visa's have started fsw got 25 visa's in 2 days....hopefully our turn comes soon.......but again the way ndvo is working is simple luck !! hope to see them clearing out 2012 applicants followed by jan-march ppl in sept itself....so we april may can get visas in oct nov max.........:):) Wish u too a happy Visvakarma Puja !!

[myrah, i have been a silent member on this...keep reading all replies but bec of my silent nature i always remain that way but today i m forced to tell u that ur above sent made me stand up like a wave, which falls but they again rise...i m a jan applicant and was bit, not bit quite sad, missing the mail, getting no notes, nothing going right but then as u said, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken...thanks...hona hoga tab hoga...thanks.]

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
rani2728 said:
Myrah7 said:

[myrah, i have been a silent member on this...keep reading all replies but bec of my silent nature i always remain that way but today i m forced to tell u that ur above sent made me stand up like a wave, which falls but they again rise...i m a jan applicant and was bit, not bit quite sad, missing the mail, getting no notes, nothing going right but then as u said, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken...thanks...hona hoga tab hoga...thanks.]

Correct Rani ji,

tension na lawo !

satnam waheguru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/march/2013
AOR Received.
13/march/2013
File Transfer...
11/april/2013
Med's Done....
7/jan/ 2013
Passport Req..
28/april/2013
VISA ISSUED...
inprocess 20 sep DM 2 oct
LANDED..........
As soon as possible
No change in status frnd just showing application and medical recieved Any gud news from u r side

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gauti said:
Correct Rani ji,

tension na lawo !
Hi, I m ALso Feb applicant..Still waiting....Dnt wry ..dnt be sad..u gonna get DM directly soon u gonna get ur pp with visa...

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
08jas11 said:
Hi, I m ALso Feb applicant..Still waiting....Dnt wry ..dnt be sad..u gonna get DM directly soon u gonna get ur pp with visa...

[Thanks da, wish u too get ur visa soon...]

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
Any updates guys :'(