Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
HarvB said:
Hi everyone!!!

I don't post here regularly, but I do read all posts every single day, and I thought that I had to post something here today!

I read some posts were many people are frustrated and a few saying that there relationship is on the verge of a breakup. To be frustrated is ok but breakup???
We all were aware of a sponsorship process when we decided to marry overseas; and this could take some time, and we should be prepared for it.

I could write a long long story here of what I have been through in the past few years up till now as a single mother, and raising a child all on my own and dealing with problems that the ex is giving me. But, today, I'm really upset and had to post this. I have no family here. I'm going to court again regarding custody issues, my child does want to see the ex. I have so much on my plate right now. My husbnad is very supportive but still he is in India and I'm here. My child is eagerly waiting to see his new dad. My child wants him to join us ASAP. It has almost been a year since we saw him in India last year.

At least all you people waiting to come here and join your spouses, have your family there with you. Someone that can comfort you.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologies if someone is hurt. But be strong and hang in there. Do "Paath" in your spare times. God bless you all and hope you all get visa soon.
DITTO! Minus the evil ex part but add to it my daughter is adopted so she already has some anxiety with separation :( we didn't know it would take this long :(

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
HarvB said:
Hi everyone!!!

I don't post here regularly, but I do read all posts every single day, and I thought that I had to post something here today!

I read some posts were many people are frustrated and a few saying that there relationship is on the verge of a breakup. To be frustrated is ok but breakup???
We all were aware of a sponsorship process when we decided to marry overseas; and this could take some time, and we should be prepared for it.

I could write a long long story here of what I have been through in the past few years up till now as a single mother, and raising a child all on my own and dealing with problems that the ex is giving me. But, today, I'm really upset and had to post this. I have no family here. I'm going to court again regarding custody issues, my child does want to see the ex. I have so much on my plate right now. My husbnad is very supportive but still he is in India and I'm here. My child is eagerly waiting to see his new dad. My child wants him to join us ASAP. It has almost been a year since we saw him in India last year.

At least all you people waiting to come here and join your spouses, have your family there with you. Someone that can comfort you.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologies if someone is hurt. But be strong and hang in there. Do "Paath" in your spare times. God bless you all and hope you all get visa soon.

I can relate to what you feel also. But in a different sense. I do live with my family, but when I decided to marry my husband, I was disown by my family. I lived alone for abt 6 months, but moved back in because of anxiety. But even tho I'm living with my family. I still come home to a family that isn't happy for me. Sneak behind my back and email immigration Canada, about my husband being a fraud. It's nice to come home to a family who is happy in your happiness, it's not so great to live sometimes with loved ones whom chose not just to not be happy for you, but constantly interfere in your life also. This strike is honestly becoming the death of me! But when I talk to my husband, I feel at peace, I feel my reason for being. I wish we didn't have to go thru all this, with the wait, anxiety and stress , and I wish that for all of us. I pray everyone whose waiting for their spouse, parent, or child a speedy visa :)

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
ankgs said:
OMG, This is exactly what I heard a week ago. This might be true, I'm not sure. Friend of mine send it via VFS, but I don't know how they send it. She received the visa in a month, but I don't her case and timeline. I know every case is different. Can you pls find out how to send it via VFS. Please investigate and let us know. Thx
I am also not sure..bcz i have sent through regular mail...
I am worrie too ..i dont know what will happen..?

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi frnds
I hope we will hear some good news as per website new delhi is closed on monday as ganesh chakarputi...
Hope they will made some decisions today ..they open at 8:30 and close at 4:45...
Hope for the best ..finger crossed...
God bless you all..
Hope somebody will get a visa today...

Canadaposts

Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
In process October 26
Hello Sks13 ,

congratulations. You are lucky yours was done within 6 months in spite of strike We are still waiting for Passport Request Jan 2013 applicants. Did your husband had travel history...I don't understand why cases at NDVO are processed randomly.I think they give priority to Indian Nationality. Everywhere same thing here Canadian government is not taking this case seriously after all we are second class citizens. It really doesn't matter to government and Pafso if our application are held for years and years.

skas13 said:
+1

Just because this is a New Delhi forum doesn't mean that all people here are Indian or speak a certain states language. Many have asked before to try and speak English, I think through respect for others it is only right. We want for EVERYONE whose file is going to New Delhi to able to access this forum and receive the help and support they need and deserve.
It's great that there are many Punjab's here and whom have a camaraderie, but please be mindful of others who want to use this forum as well.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kuljit said:
Hi frnds
Just a quick question is it really matter if we send an passport through VFS service? Bcz one my frnd said if u send through vfs service they will take less time to make a decision if u send through regualar mail it will take more time...
Plzz suggest...
VFS request is when the turnaround is very quick ( at end stages ), and they don't accept passport unless New Delhi has mentioned the option in their letter

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HarvB said:
Hi everyone!!!

Good luck in getting your visa soon, HarvB!
It is frustrating for all of us, a little more in your case.
As many has stated here, we are kind of family sharing our good/bad news, frustrations, hopes, ideas, suggestions etc.
I've noticed that it has been helpful in sharing our thoughts here having the feeling that we are travelling together.
So do not worry and hang in there.
Btw, what does 'paath' means?

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
24/06/13 and sent 03/7/13
suban said:
Nowadays i don't read the post in this forum that much because many people prefer to write in Punjabi n Hindi. I don't want to bother my head reading all those. I just scan through "DM" in the pages, then log out. If i don't understand what u say, then where is communication? It is just like mumbling in the dark. No offence please. It is my opinion.
hi suban, i agree with u, sorry for this communication gap.....

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harinder1827 said:
hey all ...i got a reply to email after 2 months from CIC stating
"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries"
Interesting! Good that you they have responded to your case specific enquiry!
I've tried couple of times and have never heard back from them!
GCMS has been the only reliable means to get some info in my case so far!

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
24/06/13 and sent 03/7/13
ankgs said:
OMG, This is exactly what I heard a week ago. This might be true, I'm not sure. Friend of mine send it via VFS, but I don't know how they send it. She received the visa in a month, but I don't her case and timeline. I know every case is different. Can you pls find out how to send it via VFS. Please investigate and let us know. Thx
hello ankgs,, i think, that case which belongs to ndvo VFS not accept those files, our application and pp request came from ndvo it is international office and VFS is region level office and it will not take responsibility or our pp..

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Namachii said:
Good luck in getting your visa soon, HarvB!
It is frustrating for all of us, a little more in your case.
As many has stated here, we are kind of family sharing our good/bad news, frustrations, hopes, ideas, suggestions etc.
I've noticed that it has been helpful in sharing our thoughts here having the feeling that we are travelling together.
So do not worry and hang in there.
Btw, what does 'paath' means?
Paath is holy worship of god .. It is Phrases for worship of god

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Friendz! I've received my third GCMS notes today.
No big change, although medicals is passed now (atleast something is happening).

Here's the quick summary:

1st GCMS (June):
----------------------
Eligibility - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Not Started
Medical - In Progress

2nd GCMS (July):
----------------------
Security - Not Started
Medical - In Progress

3rd GCMS (Aug):
----------------------
Security - Not Started
Medical - Passed

I'll be getting my 4th GCMS in 2/3 more weeks.
I'm gonna take a break from GCMS for some time after that (as i'm little scared it might cause delay by any means, it shouldn't but still).
Good luck to us all!

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jk45 said:
Paath is holy worship of god .. It is Phrases for worship of god
Yeah, we definitely need that!
Without that, where would we get all the energy to go through this tough phase, ah? Thanks for the clarification!
Jk45, have you applied for GCMS and any recent update from that?

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Summerside said:
@ all senior members.. Please advise

I received GCMS notes today. What pages should I look at for important?

Looks like Eligibility, Medical, Security, Criminality : Not started

Notes also mention CSCD date not entered as original IMM 1017 not provided. Where and how can we get IMM 1017 FORM ?
Doctor only gave us a copy of bar coded form and we forwarded the same with original application package.
Summerside,
here's few of my thoughts for your concerns:

1) What pages should I look at?
a) Assessments (in the 2nd page) would give the summary of the status - In your case as you have applied in Apr, it could talk little longer to have these updated
b) Notes section
c) And going through the latest updated date under all the sections
if one of the part under eligibility section has been updated in Aug, it means your file has been touched on that date

2) I got curious on what CSCD meant, found few pages mentioning it as follows:
a) CSC date is the date that CIC had the completed package with all of their required documents
b) CSC Date is 'Client Service Commitment Date'
These are just guesses from the applicants in the forum, so let us not get confused on these.

It looks like it is mentioned in your notes as they haven't received the original medical report.
You normally send that form that the doctor has provided to them, they normally send the detailed report along with the x-rays to Delhi.
You can check with your DMP where you did your test, request them to track if they have sent the medical report and when was it sent.
Then you can send a case specific enquiry mentioning about the above details you get.
Also in your GCMS under MEDICAL section (Under Admissibilities - after Security & Criminality sections), do you see an IME#?

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PC0827 said:
Where can I find that information?
PC0827,
This is what I was referring to.
http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/ (look for decisions from Citizenship & Immigration).

You can look up old appeals here, which will give you a good idea on what questions they like to ask in appeals etc.
For everyone, please don't bother about this. This will be misleading if you superficially go through and get confused.
This is a link for appeal cases who were rejected ealier and then appealed for their cases.
This link will give case histories - if their appeal is accepted how they came to that decision - If their appeal is rejected again, what are the reasons.
Some of the couples were asked, what was the color of the bed room they had the night spent for the first time.
Once, I read through most of the cases for past 2 years and i got a good idea how to properly organize the documents and send at the first place to avoid all these craps.
In my humble opinion, it is good to stay informed.
Again friends, please don't get confused with these thoughts! This is just for some idea!