April 3013
Med's Done....
September 2012, remedical submitted on 29 Oct'13
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 15 Oct.....
Myrah7 said:
exactly we are very few here.......outside its 90% so its ovious ppl are getting but we not aware of it....till march its confirmed they are workin.....bas we have to wait now.... pls don't expect coz that causes disappointment the day u stop expecting miracles will happen....best solution.....lets all be happy enjoy this forum as family help others in their bad times answer ppl with their question.....im sure all of us will leave this forum very soon and start our lives in Canada ......hopefully many of us can be in touch and be friends forever.....happy to have met really lovely ppl here.....guys see this also waiting waiting god has given us each other to replace the horrible wait........and the best part is that we all are goin thru the same damn problem so its so awesome.... we don't even have to really explain anything to each other its so understood....I was so impressed by each one of u yest....so proud....one person was sad and 10 of us went to help her and look at fingercrossed now shes so happy and in a better place..............god bless everyone here !! this is something I will always rem NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS- a place which made the wait so much easier :) :) :)
Well said Myrah :)

+1 (did not know what this means until yesterday when somebody posted this in reply to my post lol :p)

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Eeewwww ??? Guys punjabi vich haath tung hai mera pls write in Hindi or English. I'm sure u all can write in Hindi well if u can in punjabi. Just a suggestion pls don take personal or get offended :)

Peace!! :)

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HumyahaTumvaha said:
Eeewwww ??? Guys punjabi vich haath tung hai mera pls write in Hindi or English. I'm sure u all can write in Hindi well if u can in punjabi. Just a suggestion pls don take personal or get offended :)

no problm ...we will try to write in eng ,hindi..:)))...but u wrote down good punjabi in ur reply..

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
PLS PLS HELP..I M NEW TO THIS FORUM AND M A JAN APPLICANT AND HAD MISSED MAILS SENT TO ME IN APRIL...MY HUSBAND IS DIVORCED AND THE MAIL SAYS
( SEND - Complete divorce petition/statement of claim for your sponsor's first marriage.
[The above must be received at our office by: 18May2013]

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN "Complete divorce petition/statement of claim for your sponsor's first marriage"

WE HAD ATTACHED ONE PAGE DIV CERTIFICATE..
AND
SINCE I FOUND THE MAIL TODAY CAN I SEND FOR ABOVE DATE HAS ALREADY GONE AND FILE MUST HAVE BEEN CLOSED...

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
rani2728 said:
PLS PLS HELP..I M NEW TO THIS FORUM AND M A JAN APPLICANT AND HAD MISSED MAILS SENT TO ME IN APRIL...MY HUSBAND IS DIVORCED AND THE MAIL SAYS
( SEND - Complete divorce petition/statement of claim for your sponsor's first marriage.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN "Complete divorce petition/statement of claim for your sponsor's first marriage"

AND
SINCE I FOUND THE MAIL TODAY CAN I SEND FOR ABOVE DATE HAS ALREADY GONE AND FILE MUST HAVE BEEN CLOSED...
Hey dear .. whatever they have asked send them ASAP with a cover letter that u missed their email .. Send it right away ..

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Myrah7 said:
exactly we are very few here.......outside its 90% so its ovious ppl are getting but we not aware of it....till march its confirmed they are workin.....bas we have to wait now.... pls don't expect coz that causes disappointment the day u stop expecting miracles will happen....best solution.....lets all be happy enjoy this forum as family help others in their bad times answer ppl with their question.....im sure all of us will leave this forum very soon and start our lives in Canada ......hopefully many of us can be in touch and be friends forever.....happy to have met really lovely ppl here.....guys see this also waiting waiting god has given us each other to replace the horrible wait........and the best part is that we all are goin thru the same damn problem so its so awesome.... we don't even have to really explain anything to each other its so understood....I was so impressed by each one of u yest....so proud....one person was sad and 10 of us went to help her and look at fingercrossed now shes so happy and in a better place..............god bless everyone here !! this is something I will always rem NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS- a place which made the wait so much easier :) :) :)
That's the best-est thing about this forum, and we know each other just because of strike, otherwise itne time lagta hi nahi Visa ke liye.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
rani2728 said:

AND
thr are 3 forms of divorce which u have to submit......if the person is divorced from india 1.decree 2. petition 3. judgement..............all have to be sent if u don't send all 3 your case will be delayed....if u don't have these forms ask your lawyer to get it from court who did the divorce
yes I think u shld send it asap......with a covering letter and a copy of their mail to the same address as u sent the passport.....

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
HumyahaTumvaha said:

Where are you from?

Canada wide

Aug 22, 2013
HumyahaTumvaha said:

Well then u should learn punjabi I am frm canada, Vancouver nd here there r 60% punjabi people Hindi nd all tht no one speaks here there r 100 gurdwara nd just one Hindu temple lol nd no need to say eeewww if u didn't mean to be rude ? ! Oh nd don't take it personally jst saying

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada wide said:

Well then u should learn punjabi I am frm canada, Vancouver nd here there r 60% punjabi people Hindi nd all tht no one speaks here there r 100 gurdwara nd just one Hindu temple lol nd no need to say eeewww if u didn't mean to be rude ? ! Oh nd don't take it personally jst saying

haloo ..i m also from victoria....:) where r u from vancouver..??

Sil4u

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Myrah7 said:
+1 very well said :)

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
08jas11 said:
no problm ...we will try to write in eng ,hindi..:)))...but u wrote down good punjabi in ur reply..
Oh thanks ;D I can understand a bit but reading is quite difficult :)

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013