Waived
Passport Req..
IP-01/06/15 DM-26/08/15 PPR-31/08/15
VISA ISSUED...
08/09/15
LANDED..........
01/10/15
Dear New Delhi Members,
I am New Indian Member and this is my first post here regarding help to me also for sponsoring PR to my wife whom i married in Dec 2012 , my queries to gulzar are as under

1.i become PR on Dec 2010 ,stayed only for 6 months and returnd back in june 2011, i am igoing back to canada in september 2013 after exactlyn 2 yrs and 3 months , now i am married and want to re settle with my wife in canada so whould you advise me to apply for my wife PR sponsorship as soon as i land in canada in september 2013 or sud i wait for 1 or 2 months or longer after landing ? will i be approved at sponsor stage as i was out for more than 2 yrs?(also my negatives are i am fully jobless for last 2 years and i was in canada only for 6 months in last 2.3 yrs) ie what is ideal date sud i file in september 2013 or after 2-3 months there after getting some job?
2. should i file to withdraw my application if i am rejected at stage 1 by selecting the box in sponsorship form so that my application donot go to Visa office and only 75$ is deducted . is is best to opt for withdraw option in which case is processed at missisauga office so that i can re apply again after correcting the required documents
3. i am planning for baby also urgently so when my wife also become PR but then our baby is born in india then baby is canadian or indian?if baby is indian then what is process of sponsorship of only new infant
4.can i show my EI income on my wifes Sponsorship application s my earning as i am jobless
5.if we donot have birth certificate can we submit hospital certificate in our application , and if birth certificate is in hindi , from where to translate?
6 tell me all docs that are required in my case for sponsoring PR to wife? i guess ielts score not required?

please help me briefly of avove 6 queries, thanks very much for creating this forum of immense knowledge,

bhuvan

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
bhuvan said:
Dear New Delhi Members,
I am New Indian Member and this is my first post here regarding help to me also for sponsoring PR to my wife whom i married in Dec 2012 , my queries to gulzar are as under

1.i become PR on Dec 2010 ,stayed only for 6 months and returnd back in june 2011, i am igoing back to canada in september 2013 after exactlyn 2 yrs and 3 months , now i am married and want to re settle with my wife in canada so whould you advise me to apply for my wife PR sponsorship as soon as i land in canada in september 2013 or sud i wait for 1 or 2 months or longer after landing ? will i be approved at sponsor stage as i was out for more than 2 yrs?(also my negatives are i am fully jobless for last 2 years and i was in canada only for 6 months in last 2.3 yrs) ie what is ideal date sud i file in september 2013 or after 2-3 months there after getting some job?
2. should i file to withdraw my application if i am rejected at stage 1 by selecting the box in sponsorship form so that my application donot go to Visa office and only 75$ is deducted . is is best to opt for withdraw option in which case is processed at missisauga office so that i can re apply again after correcting the required documents
3. i am planning for baby also urgently so when my wife also become PR but then our baby is born in india then baby is canadian or indian?if baby is indian then what is process of sponsorship of only new infant
4.can i show my EI income on my wifes Sponsorship application s my earning as i am jobless
5.if we donot have birth certificate can we submit hospital certificate in our application , and if birth certificate is in hindi , from where to translate?
6 tell me all docs that are required in my case for sponsoring PR to wife? i guess ielts score not required?

please help me briefly of avove 6 queries, thanks very much for creating this forum of immense knowledge,

bhuvan
I think it will be better for you to consult some immigration lawyer / consultant in Canada.... yours is not a straight forward case... so better to go through immigration lawyer...

- Gupta

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Guys I sent an email to PAFSO two days back telling them about the condition of spousal sponsorship applicants like us and what we are going thru becoz of the strike and asking them to do something. Just got a reply:

Ms._____
Unfortunately, the strike is still going on and we do not have any idea when it might possibly end.

This action has been taken as a result of a protracted breakdown in contract negotiations with the Government of Canada. As part of the democratic bargaining process, unions have the ability to withdraw services in all locations where they have members working. The union received an overwhelming mandate from its members to use all available tools to bring the Government of Canada back to the negotiating table. The current situation is a direct result of the Government's refusal to return to the negotiating table with a fair and reasonable offer that recognizes the work of Foreign Service officers.

Last Thursday, the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers went one step further and offered a solution to the Government. We proposed to enter into binding third party arbitration (http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155). The Government has until Tuesday to make its decision. If they agree to the proposal, the strike will not be over, however we will stop withdrawals of services as a show of good faith. In such a case, visa processing would re-start.

Foreign Service officers who do immigration work take great pride in their work and want nothing more than to come to a reasonable settlement with their employer. You can help to encourage the Government of Canada to return to the bargaining table or accept the offer of binding arbitration by writing to the two Canadian Ministers who will influence this decision, i.e. President of the Treasury Board, Mr. Tony Clement (tony.clement @ parl.gc.ca or @ tonyclementCPC ) or newly nominated Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Mr. Chris Alexander (chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca; @ calxandr ).

We are unable to answer case specific inquiries. You can however learn how to lodge an inquiry at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp Or if you have an immigration application in progress in Canada you may contact the CIC Call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or by e-mail at: question @ cic.gc.ca

You can find information on processing times at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and wish you luck with your visa application.

Strike Communications Coordinator
Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers/

Notice how she said if the govn accepts binding arbitration, they will RESUME WORKING ON OUR VISA APPLICATIONS as a show of good faith. So lets hope and pray for the best In shaa Allaah..

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
hash1 said:
Guys I sent an email to PAFSO two days back telling them about the condition of spousal sponsorship applicants like us and what we are going thru becoz of the strike and asking them to do something. Just got a reply:

Ms._____
Unfortunately, the strike is still going on and we do not have any idea when it might possibly end.

This action has been taken as a result of a protracted breakdown in contract negotiations with the Government of Canada. As part of the democratic bargaining process, unions have the ability to withdraw services in all locations where they have members working. The union received an overwhelming mandate from its members to use all available tools to bring the Government of Canada back to the negotiating table. The current situation is a direct result of the Government's refusal to return to the negotiating table with a fair and reasonable offer that recognizes the work of Foreign Service officers.

Last Thursday, the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers went one step further and offered a solution to the Government. We proposed to enter into binding third party arbitration (http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155). The Government has until Tuesday to make its decision. If they agree to the proposal, the strike will not be over, however we will stop withdrawals of services as a show of good faith. In such a case, visa processing would re-start.

Foreign Service officers who do immigration work take great pride in their work and want nothing more than to come to a reasonable settlement with their employer. You can help to encourage the Government of Canada to return to the bargaining table or accept the offer of binding arbitration by writing to the two Canadian Ministers who will influence this decision, i.e. President of the Treasury Board, Mr. Tony Clement (tony.clement @ parl.gc.ca or @ tonyclementCPC ) or newly nominated Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Mr. Chris Alexander (chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca; @ calxandr ).

We are unable to answer case specific inquiries. You can however learn how to lodge an inquiry at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp Or if you have an immigration application in progress in Canada you may contact the CIC Call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or by e-mail at: question @ cic.gc.ca

You can find information on processing times at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and wish you luck with your visa application.

Notice how she said if the govn accepts binding arbitration, they will RESUME WORKING ON OUR VISA APPLICATIONS as a show of good faith. So lets hope and pray for the best In shaa Allaah..
Pray for the best..hope that coming week will reduce our worries. God bless all of us.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.”

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
any ppr or dm today???

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
hash1 said:

Ms._____

now, tuesday will be big day for all of us...either YESSS or NOOOO

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
suban said:
now, tuesday will be big day for all of us...either YESSS or NOOOO
yes... biggg day.... I hope it will be YESSSSS......

- Gupta

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am really hopeful that the govt. will find a way out of this mess.. They have got to do something ... I am sure that cannot be this pathetic !! Plus immigration is a huge source of income for the Canadian govt., I am sure they will definitely find a middle route. As long as the service withdraw stops, m sure nobody really cares about their issue being sorted out or not... But honestly .. They have got to get ppl back to work... AT ANY COST !!

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Aryansharma said:
I am really hopeful that the govt. will find a way out of this mess.. They have got to do something ... I am sure that cannot be this pathetic !! Plus immigration is a huge source of income for the Canadian govt., I am sure they will definitely find a middle route. As long as the service withdraw stops, m sure nobody really cares about their issue being sorted out or not... But honestly .. They have got to get ppl back to work... AT ANY COST !!
u r right. but i know some examples where gov showed its power in teacher strike, canada post strike and 1 other strike. this situation is really critical for long term development of canada. thats why i am also hopeful

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
suban said:
u r right. but i know some examples where gov showed its power in teacher strike, canada post strike and 1 other strike. this situation is really critical for long term development of canada. thats why i am also hopeful
I wish they realy FORCE them to come back to work !!

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aryansharma said:
I wish they realy FORCE them to come back to work !!
@Aryansharma link

No one can force them to come back to work. It's a unionised jobs.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
aks.asr1 said:
@ Aryansharma link

No one can force them to come back to work. It's a unionised jobs.
i think the gov can do it. but there is parliament meeting break for summer. it starts from sept only. there may be other way to imposing "back to work" legislation

harmeetsidhu

Jun 2, 2011
Hi All

@Myrah... Your's and my timeline is almost same.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: 18-04-2013
Passport Req..: 07-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...: WAITING

Tell me one thing, my wife's last name on passport was not there when we originally submitted the Application, and they entered there as "null" on the last name, so how i can check from applicant's side on CIC Website?

when i check thru my login (sponser) it is still showing application recieved?

any update when they issue the visa after they call for PP?