Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Gandhara said:
Hi KT,

No news from them :( I wrote almost 10 emails, no reply for any :(

I also called Canada CIC call center number, so that they can help me to get this information from New Delhi office, whether they have received PCC or not. But they also refused to help me :(
What the call center agent from Canada told was that everyone send their documents and all are piled up together waiting to be updated to individual files. She said that this process may take long long time. So even if u have sent the document 3 months back, it might be still in queue, waiting to be updated to your file. So the Visa Officer who sent you email requesting for Singapore PCC might not know that you have already sent it. She said that ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO WAIT AND HOPE THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PCC...bloody a*******

I cannot believe that updating documents to your file can take 3 months...even if u get thousands of documents everyday...u just need to sort files as per UCI and check the UCI number mentioned in individual packets received and just dump those packets in the file with same UCI...This is just pure harassment...Now after 4 or 5 months if they say they have not received...then it means that it will take another 4 or 5 months for the new PCC to be received by them....and by the way what is the assurance that they will receive next time...

Another f***** thing happened to me....they requested re-medical as my medical expired...So I had to do re medical in Singapore...The Singapore hospital informed me that CIC Canada has a online medical portal where they can quickly update my medical results...so it will be fast...But what the bl*** new delhi officers did was that they never activated the online portal for my case for the results to be uploaded...I again sent so many email so that they can activate the link...no response again...Now the Singapore Hospital needed to send my medicals also via mail....which will again take freaking long time to be updated in my file...

I always used to wonder how can they process UK cases in 2 to 3 months...Now I know that they have f***** policies to be fast for a certain countries...and they just dont want to use those policies for Indians just to harass them...

Its not that they dont want to use policies .... its just that indians are indians dey alwayz want to do want they want vn they wnat ...... dey have asecure job so dey care a f*** of what happns .... if there vr canadians employed in that office by now not a single person on this forum wld still b here all wld be with thier spouses or families.....

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Why they keep passports for so many mnths with them?

It seems that once they put a note that the passport is requested whenever thier higher manager ( mostly canadian) chks the file if its been delayed our GREAT INDIAN people working there have marked passport requested . So the duty manager will say ok since passport hasnt cm from the person my staff cant do much .
While on the backend ur backgrnd chk and everything is pending coz GREAT INDIAN lazy staff doesnt want to move out of their comfort zone and followup rigrously. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So hate being an indian from the time i came to know this ........................

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Out of curiosity, what is the normal file BFD (bring forward date) once the application has gone into "IP"? Usually a month? Or is it more than a month?

Gandhara

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MAR, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
May 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 21, 2013
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon :)
LANDED..........
I do not agree with u...

People will work in the way that they are instructed to work...and most of the time the higher official (Managers and Process makers) are canadians...If they keep things tight and ask for regular updates of what the indian staff is doing, then they wont be lazy...I am telling u from my own experience of working in Indian offices and later working outside india, with both Indians and foreigners...

If Indians were outsourced for something in which Canadaians personal life is affected, then u will see the urgency by the same staff, coz higher managers will be pushing like hell...

Lemme know ur thoughts...

hurryup2013 said:
Why they keep passports for so many mnths with them?

It seems that once they put a note that the passport is requested whenever thier higher manager ( mostly canadian) chks the file if its been delayed our GREAT INDIAN people working there have marked passport requested . So the duty manager will say ok since passport hasnt cm from the person my staff cant do much .
While on the backend ur backgrnd chk and everything is pending coz GREAT INDIAN lazy staff doesnt want to move out of their comfort zone and followup rigrously. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So hate being an indian from the time i came to know this ........................

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Gandhara said:
I do not agree with u...

People will work in the way that they are instructed to work...and most of the time the higher official (Managers and Process makers) are canadians...If they keep things tight and ask for regular updates of what the indian staff is doing, then they wont be lazy...I am telling u from my own experience of working in Indian offices and later working outside india, with both Indians and foreigners...

If Indians were outsourced for something in which Canadaians personal life is affected, then u will see the urgency by the same staff, coz higher managers will be pushing like hell...

I agree with you maybe they dont hv a canadian to push them arnd for 2013 files ... else y are 2014 getting thier visas in 6 to 8 mnths n we are sitting here like fools ?
but the passport things that i mentioned is actually true

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Gandhara said:
I do not agree with u...

LOL Dint realise ur a 2014 applicant :) ... ull get it soon .................... atleast they are working on ur yr cases :)

Gandhara

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MAR, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
May 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 21, 2013
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No issues...now a days I also consider myself as 2013 applicant as after doing remedical I have landed straight into the 2013 queue of remedical pending cases....Now what matters to me is how fast the remedical cases of 2013 are processed, as that will increase my chances :) So I always check 2013 forum instead of 2014...I also consider 2013 forum members to be more helping (except for Kansri in 2014 forum who has good knowledge about the process)...All you can read in 2014 forum is Lady talk...

Anyways, I was supposed to file my application in september 2013, when I did my medical. But I could not, coz I realized that I need my wife's IT returns in canada and she never filed tax in Canada at that time (she got PR recently). Only in march she could file her tax and we were able to apply...

hurryup2013 said:
LOL Dint realise ur a 2014 applicant :) ... ull get it soon .................... atleast they are working on ur yr cases :)

Bond_7777

Sep 28, 2014
[/quote]

Somehow agree with you, Indian got crazy with the name of any foreigner, I have been worked for many Koreans, Japanese companies and seen the craziness of Indians on the name of these foreigners. If you get a mail from your boss who is Indian and one from who is Foreigner and same level as you, the Indian give more importance to foreigner mail then Indian Boss and completely opposite with the foreigners. They are biased for their own people then others.

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Gandhara said:
No issues...now a days I also consider myself as 2013 applicant as after doing remedical I have landed straight into the 2013 queue of remedical pending cases....Now what matters to me is how fast the remedical cases of 2013 are processed, as that will increase my chances :) So I always check 2013 forum instead of 2014...I also consider 2013 forum members to be more helping (except for Kansri in 2014 forum who has good knowledge about the process)...All you can read in 2014 forum is Lady talk...

Anyways, I was supposed to file my application in september 2013, when I did my medical. But I could not, coz I realized that I need my wife's IT returns in canada and she never filed tax in Canada at that time (she got PR recently). Only in march she could file her tax and we were able to apply...
LOL /...... GOOD LUCK TO U :D

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Bond_7777 said:

Somehow agree with you, Indian got crazy with the name of any foreigner, I have been worked for many Koreans, Japanese companies and seen the craziness of Indians on the name of these foreigners. If you get a mail from your boss who is Indian and one from who is Foreigner and same level as you, the Indian give more importance to foreigner mail then Indian Boss and completely opposite with the foreigners. They are biased for their own people then others.
Ask me about it .... im was already fedup with that attitude now its got into my paperwork too so its pissing me off sooooo crazily... n dont ask abt my husband hes tho ready to punch anyone n anyone from the time hes known about all this ..... seriously we need sm miracle ya im fedup of being in the line waiting n no activity on my case except application received :(

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Going out of my mind now... 1 full year now still "Application Received" I don't know what the fk they're trying to do. They don't care about people's lives getting destroyed... 20 emails mp enquiry still didn't get any answer from fkn NDVO except your application is pending initial review.. MP it's been 2 weeks that he haven't got back to me...

hurryup2013

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-13
File Transfer...
15-01-14
Peerzad said:
Going out of my mind now... 1 full year now still "Application Received" I don't know what the fk they're trying to do. They don't care about people's lives getting destroyed... 20 emails mp enquiry still didn't get any answer from fkn NDVO except your application is pending initial review.. MP it's been 2 weeks that he haven't got back to me...
Seriously so frustrating ... I was going through the previous yrs n before that groups and saw max by 9mnths they vr given visas ... i dont klnow y after july till dec dey have issues .... ???

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Gandhara said:
Hi KT,

No news from them :( I wrote almost 10 emails, no reply for any :(

I also called Canada CIC call center number, so that they can help me to get this information from New Delhi office, whether they have received PCC or not. But they also refused to help me :(
What the call center agent from Canada told was that everyone send their documents and all are piled up together waiting to be updated to individual files. She said that this process may take long long time. So even if u have sent the document 3 months back, it might be still in queue, waiting to be updated to your file. So the Visa Officer who sent you email requesting for Singapore PCC might not know that you have already sent it. She said that ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO WAIT AND HOPE THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PCC...bloody a*******

I cannot believe that updating documents to your file can take 3 months...even if u get thousands of documents everyday...u just need to sort files as per UCI and check the UCI number mentioned in individual packets received and just dump those packets in the file with same UCI...This is just pure harassment...Now after 4 or 5 months if they say they have not received...then it means that it will take another 4 or 5 months for the new PCC to be received by them....and by the way what is the assurance that they will receive next time...

Another f***** thing happened to me....they requested re-medical as my medical expired...So I had to do re medical in Singapore...The Singapore hospital informed me that CIC Canada has a online medical portal where they can quickly update my medical results...so it will be fast...But what the bl*** new delhi officers did was that they never activated the online portal for my case for the results to be uploaded...I again sent so many email so that they can activate the link...no response again...Now the Singapore Hospital needed to send my medicals also via mail....which will again take freaking long time to be updated in my file...

I always used to wonder how can they process UK cases in 2 to 3 months...Now I know that they have f***** policies to be fast for a certain countries...and they just dont want to use those policies for Indians just to harass them...
i can totally understand your frustration and despair . The call centre agent must have given you a story to get rid off you over the phone . technically they gave me 45 days to submit the PCC which means they will review it sometime soon . These people just play with our emotions . Regardless of everything i wrote a mail to MP mentioning about the glitches in NDVO's system . I was told that we have recorded your mail and will check when we review CIC policies . Also we are sorry we cant help you till 15 months are over . F*** em. All the best buddy . I was told to submit my PCC by 25th sept . Still waiting to hear from these morons. Good luck and stay in touch

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
After how long does NDVO gets back to MPs usually? Does anyone know?

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Peerzad said:
After how long does NDVO gets back to MPs usually? Does anyone know?
1-2 working days .