NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

roam

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, people who applied for GCMS notes,
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

is it yes or no?...should it be our self or our spouse ? Please let me know.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
roam said:
Hello All, people who applied for GCMS notes,
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

is it yes or no?...should it be our self or our spouse ? Please let me know.
Just request on your own behalf and choose personal

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
magessss said:
Hey have you guys have you seen this

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/immigration-minister-jason-kenney-slams-david-suzuki-extreme-160650820.html

Common give it a break if the strike was not bad enough, don't start the immigration issue.
Dnt worry they have to give us our passports back with visa... we married legally to their PR holders... they have to be generous and welcoming as we are no extra shit to anyone there...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Harshiddhi005 said:
Dnt worry they have to give us our passports back with visa... we married legally to their PR holders... they have to be generous and welcoming as we are no extra *censored word* to anyone there...
Anybody following CIC on tweeter, the Minister is replying in there for super visa and others but nothing concerning us. He seems happy all the time and we are sad all the time until he issue the visa.

Common send us our visa when we going to get them when we are in our graves. I am getting so lonely here cannot talk to anybody except here in the forum and my wife for some time a day.

If this is what they are going to do to us then why ask the PP in the first place, my friend said it only takes 2 to 3 weeks to have the stamp and send the PP back but 4 months is a lot of time wasted. This strike is really getting on everybody's nerves they should do something or it is going to go on till end of summer or falls.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
magessss said:
Anybody following CIC on tweeter, the Minister is replying in there for super visa and others but nothing concerning us. He seems happy all the time and we are sad all the time until he issue the visa.

Common send us our visa when we going to get them when we are in our graves. I am getting so lonely here cannot talk to anybody except here in the forum and my wife for some time a day.

If this is what they are going to do to us then why ask the PP in the first place, my friend said it only takes 2 to 3 weeks to have the stamp and send the PP back but 4 months is a lot of time wasted. This strike is really getting on everybody's nerves they should do something or it is going to go on till end of summer or falls.
:( :( i understand... they r chilling n v r waiting :(

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Its all about money...there is no value for human emotions anymore...

and after all its their country and their choice...

we could have choose to live happily with our families in our countries like other billion people...

Anyway...all we can do is wait wait and wait...and this wait is turning into frustration , depression and hurting us mentally financially directly or indirectly..

tejasmunro

Jul 12, 2013
Re: NEW DELHI - Medicals Original Receipt or Photocopy ?

I was wondering about the medicals..just out of curiosity...this is for India ( New Delhi ) ..outland.

i am not an applicant yet , but will be doing the application in a few months .

After the medicals are done in India for your spouse , I am assuming the panel doctor sends the report to the embassy directly and gives your a spouse a receipt as a proof that the medical was done ? am I right ?

Is this just a receipt or some kind of special form with your spouse's photo etc on it ?

Now when you send your spousal application you are supposed to include the medicals ? am I right ?

So do you include the ORIGINAL of this medical recipt or just a photocopy with your application ?

I think for Police Clearance Certificate you have to send the original ( not photo copy )..is it tje same for the medical receipt ?

TIA

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
anisha patel said:
HI myrah7,

OHK ! is strike getting over in this week ?
My hubby just came to india and went but this short durration attachment has made me more impatient n frustrated !
My ecas says application received ! on the front page ! Since m going to Quebec province i was also waiting for my CSQ ! but its also 45 days since i got that !!!

Waiting to hear good news !
I honestly think the strike will last until the fall (September). The House of Commons does not meet over the summer, and the bargaining units have not met since early June. Sadly I think we all have a long wait ahead of us.
If you notice there has been absolutely NO NEWS at all from the NDVO. No one has gotten AOR's, or COPR's. Not a good sign.
Hate to be a downer but I think we all have to look at the reality that this is going to take longer than we all thought.

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
suban said:
u dont need consultant. if u have somebody in canada, u can ask them to get one for u. it is cheaper. OR u can make online request. it is more expansive. both of the process take longer time. but u can try that
I am living in Toronto so thats why m asking.

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
user828 said:
Watch video in my sig, shows how to apply - really easy
ya thanks for help

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jk45 said:

we could have choose to live happily with our families in our countries like other billion people...

Anyway...all we can do is wait wait and wait...and this wait is turning into frustration , depression and hurting us mentally financially directly or indirectly..
Yea, I am with you bro and the other thing that pisses me off is they are not doing anything about illegal people who come here and stay here go for well fare EI and we end up paying for them in TAXES.

They should get rid off them send them back because they are 1st that started all of this. Because of them innocent people like us suffer and God is looking all this and when the punishment is going to come they will cry they have never done it.

I just wish they get what they deserve and we get our visa soon. AMEEN INSHA ALLAH

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
jk45 said:

hi
money do matters for every one..like every country even in india too.but canada becomes smart because for fraud cases...people came for a sake of canada .they married their real sisters and cousins..bcz of those illitrate and un real people who dot respect their relations..bcz of them we are facing these problems.so be patient i think now canada is on rite track to check every thing.i read one article in toronto that one asian girl married her father to bring her to canada.so let officers do theirjob properly..i think its good for educated generation..thats y jason announced some strict rules for spousal..so please we should respect officers who ever is working on spousal cases..otherwise when our spouse is coming to canada they will face hell illitracy over here...bcz i have seen people who dont desreve to be in canada they are here..

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Again one more question...if we apply for GCMS, does it effect our case like they suspects why we are asking for it????? I applied my case through immigration consultant and she told me that i should not do it. Dont know her answer is killing me now :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
magessss said:
Yea, I am with you bro and the other thing that pisses me off is they are not doing anything about illegal people who come here and stay here go for well fare EI and we end up paying for them in TAXES.

They should get rid off them send them back because they are 1st that started all of this. Because of them innocent people like us suffer and God is looking all this and when the punishment is going to come they will cry they have never done it.

I just wish they get what they deserve and we get our visa soon. AMEEN INSHA ALLAH
well said magessss

god bless you

t

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
raman_kanwal said:
I am living in Toronto so thats why m asking.
there are couple of places where u can get them..nearest one would be scarborough