Feb 24, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont know on what basis NDVO start picking files for IN PROCESS.
Hope they are not doing "AKKADD BAKKADD" on files.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
MTL said:
Guys

I got IP on March 28, can anyone tell me how long it will take after IP to DM? I'm July 26th applicant.
Thanks in advance :)
Congrats! :) hopefully you get dm sooner! Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bodhyogi said:
:D :D OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS TIME FOR ME TO SAY THESE WORDS AND SCREAM with BIG SMILE :D AND SAY OH MY GOD... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. just cheked my status after many days and
it says "in process"
1. We received your application for permanent residence
on July 16, 2013.
2. We started processing your application on March 29,
3. Medical results have been received.
such a releif to see this change.thank god..and very good luck to all :D
Aw so happy for you! Congrats! :) Wish you a speedy DM! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
amar.reddy09 said:
Hello Friends,

I dont know how to express my feelings finally its my time to say OMG OMG :) :) :) , Passport got delivered today with a shiny visa :)

Thank you everyone by giving me information and moral support when i really needed it.

You guys are awesome, All friends who are in IP you will listen good news soon too.and guys who are in under processing you soon will change to IP good luck every one :)

Thank you,
Amar
Yay! Congratulations! :D you are officially kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and all the best in the future with your spouse! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ripzter said:
NDVO is so weirdo. Lol. Dont worry you will get good news soon! :D Wish you a speedy IP! :)

Zeel

Dec 13, 2013
hi there...!!! i am sponsoring my spouse from India.. i am PR here... i applied in the first week of August 2013.. its been 8 months and i have submitted the passport in first week of December and after that there is no news or updates for my application.. is there any way to know how long is it going to take? and I also want to go back to see my spouse.. is there any way I can stay with him for a longer period of time?? please guide me regarding my confusion..!!

thank you..!!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Zeel said:
hi there...!!! i am sponsoring my spouse from India.. i am PR here... i applied in the first week of August 2013.. its been 8 months and i have submitted the passport in first week of December and after that there is no news or updates for my application.. is there any way to know how long is it going to take? and I also want to go back to see my spouse.. is there any way I can stay with him for a longer period of time?? please guide me regarding my confusion..!!

thank you..!!
Hello Zeel,

Welcome to the forum. Could you tell us your full timeline? Thanks. You are an August applicant so you will probably hear good news in early May so hopefully. They are still processing on Julys now and older files. Dont worry! Its better to wait until your spouse gets visa and then you can visit your spouse and come back together to Canada. Have some patience. All the best for the speedy visa! :)
Fill your timeline here:

Application file received: (DD-MM-YYYY)
Sponsorship approved:
AOR:
Passport Request:
Medicals done:

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
UNBELIEVABLE

ecas says interview scheduled for May 6, 2014 but my lawyer says she never received official notification. Logically notification comes first then ecas update. Someone is lying and someone or both (NDVO which was already confirmed that they are incompetent and my lawyer) of them are incompetent. From the beginning my application process has not been going smoothly...why me? now she has written email to NDVO which came back with their ususal bull*** (if the process is within normal processing times.....). I have to tell her that she can also call NDVO office as a try and get some answers instead of sending an email. Man this morning I am royally pissed....luckily I check ecas every day... if I had not, interview date would have gone...lawyers.....it should be her job to check ecas but once they get money then move on to next case....

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
UNBELIEVABLE

ecas says interview scheduled for May 6, 2014 but my lawyer says she never received official notification. Logically notification comes first then ecas update. Someone is lying and someone or both (NDVO which was already confirmed that they are incompetent and my lawyer) of them are incompetent. From the beginning my application process has not been going smoothly...why me? now she has written email to NDVO which came back with their ususal bull*** (if the process is within normal processing times.....). I have to tell her that she can also call NDVO office as a try and get some answers instead of sending an email. Man this morning I am royally pissed....luckily I check ecas every day... if I had not, interview date would have gone...lawyers.....it should be her job to check ecas but once they get money then move on to next case....
did your lawyer applied for gcms notes any time. if so ask her a copy of it check her email address is correct and if mails from NDVO are going to trash or spam directly. I suppose you should take the letter along with you for interview. Try getting that letter by any means if its by removing your lawyer and getting response directly to you also

by the way you are some thing special to NDVO they ll give visa over the counter to you over the way they treated your application

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
ramkris said:
did your lawyer applied for gcms notes any time. if so ask her a copy of it check her email address is correct and if mails from NDVO are going to trash or spam directly. I suppose you should take the letter along with you for interview. Try getting that letter by any means if its by removing your lawyer and getting response directly to you also

by the way you are some thing special to NDVO they ll give visa over the counter to you over the way they treated your application
I applied three times for notes and in one place they had her email address wrong..I pointed it out to her and she said it won't have any impact...frustration part is I can't write emails directly to NDVO and it has to come from my representative..so it is possible that notification bounced back and NDVO did not call her to tell her about that or notification..if it bounced back why do they update ecas (unless they are all different departments and no one talks to each other)? I will wait for few more weeks and then remove her from being primary contact..if I do it now, it will be a major confusion...We are preparing for interview with the assumption that interview is still on May 6, 2014. NDVO people view us numbers and not human beings so I doubt if they will give me visa on the spot...better option would be 'oops we made a mistake you don't have an interview...your status now is in process'...woke up from my dreams...

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
I applied three times for notes and in one place they had her email address wrong..I pointed it out to her and she said it won't have any impact...frustration part is I can't write emails directly to NDVO and it has to come from my representative..so it is possible that notification bounced back and NDVO did not call her to tell her about that or notification..if it bounced back why do they update ecas (unless they are all different departments and no one talks to each other)? I will wait for few more weeks and then remove her from being primary contact..if I do it now, it will be a major confusion...We are preparing for interview with the assumption that interview is still on May 6, 2014. NDVO people view us numbers and not human beings so I doubt if they will give me visa on the spot...better option would be 'oops we made a mistake you don't have an interview...your status now is in process'...woke up from my dreams...

How can a wrong email address doesnt have an impact?. Is she studied law or just kept board as lawyer. normally they should have sent her email about the interview if it bounces back it may go directly to their spam . if some one in NDVO has no time to check their inbox how can we expect them to check spam folder.

Do one thing after you get your visa list your lawyers name and address here so that no one goes through that irresponsible person.she made a mistake and still not correcting it

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
ripzter said:
exactly....dnt knw how they deside which one to open and which one to hold... :( :(

so tansed and worried....god help us plz...