18-02-2013
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
rabb de aasre..!!
LANDED..........
visa to agle din hi....LOL
@Myrah7

Yeah the change in address is fr sure a gud sign bt as far as i cn c on ur timeline...it says u haven't yet received ur ppr...ths makes me think as well tht without a ppr hw cn a change in the address tk place...maybe sumone more experienced amongst us cn answr ths question..anyways just be positive...:)

bhar

Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Passport Req..
Aug ( Missed in March)
VISA ISSUED...
IP 18th Dec 2013.
Hi Guys,

Want to share my experience here.
We haven't received the PPR yet and GCMS notes were ordered on 23rd May.
I dint get anything back so send follow up emails twice last week. This tuesday I got a reply that

"Unfortunately we do not have anything in our system with the information provided below – could you please re-submit your request and we will process it as soon as possible.

Please quote your payment receipt in your new request and attach this e-mail."

I have submitted another request now but really worried what's going on.

For those who received their GCMS notes recently, did anybody receive permanent request number (we get the temporary request number when we submit the request) or they just got their notes in email?

Thanks

nrn1

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April , 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
January 9
VISA ISSUED...
In process : November 25
LANDED..........
Wating....
National News: Conservative Failure to Settle Foreign Service Strike Damaging Canadian Economy

VANCOUVER— Liberal Small Business and Tourism critic Joyce Murray made the following statement today on the economic effects of the ongoing Canadian Foreign Service Officer strike:

“This Conservative government’s failure to settle the labour dispute with Canada’s Foreign Service Officers in a timely fashion is having serious consequences for our economy.

The two month strike at our embassies and missions abroad is resulting in much slower visitor and education visa approvals.

In fact, the Tourism Industry Association of Canada estimates that this visa backlog could have foreign visitors waiting up to 90 days for approval, a delay which would cost this summer’s tourism business $280 million and jeopardize tens of thousands of jobs in Canada.

Furthermore, this government’s Budget 2013 promise to increase the number of foreign students in Canada is also at risk. If international students can’t get their study visas in time for fall classes, these highly sought-after students will simply chose to study in a country able to process their paperwork.

We cannot afford to allow these visa delays to continue. It is time that the Harper Conservatives protect good middle class jobs in Canada and come up with a plan to end the Foreign Service strike.”

Footnote: Written by: Liberal Party of Canada

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
nrn1 said:
National News: Conservative Failure to Settle Foreign Service Strike Damaging Canadian Economy

VANCOUVER— Liberal Small Business and Tourism critic Joyce Murray made the following statement today on the economic effects of the ongoing Canadian Foreign Service Officer strike:

“This Conservative government's failure to settle the labour dispute with Canada's Foreign Service Officers in a timely fashion is having serious consequences for our economy.

The two month strike at our embassies and missions abroad is resulting in much slower visitor and education visa approvals.

In fact, the Tourism Industry Association of Canada estimates that this visa backlog could have foreign visitors waiting up to 90 days for approval, a delay which would cost this summer's tourism business $280 million and jeopardize tens of thousands of jobs in Canada.

Furthermore, this government's Budget 2013 promise to increase the number of foreign students in Canada is also at risk. If international students can't get their study visas in time for fall classes, these highly sought-after students will simply chose to study in a country able to process their paperwork.

We cannot afford to allow these visa delays to continue. It is time that the Harper Conservatives protect good middle class jobs in Canada and come up with a plan to end the Foreign Service strike.”

Footnote: Written by: Liberal Party of Canada

nice information thanks for sharing it where did you got this information from please

bluezz

Jul 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasamp said:
correction. He is yet to get Sponsorship approval. This email confirms application acknowledgement and file number. In a week or so u will get sponsorship approval and then your file gets transfered to NDVO.
Thanks for your reply prasamp!
I guess its not THAT good of a news as I thought it was :(
I'll postpone my party to next week when I do get my sponsorship approval and file transfer notification email then ;)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
bhar said:
Hi Guys,

I dint get anything back so send follow up emails twice last week. This tuesday I got a reply that

"Unfortunately we do not have anything in our system with the information provided below – could you please re-submit your request and we will process it as soon as possible.

For those who received their GCMS notes recently, did anybody receive permanent request number (we get the temporary request number when we submit the request) or they just got their notes in email?

Thanks
I just got the notes in the mail. I don't remember seeing any Permanent Request Number . But don't worry I am sure this must have been an error just re send it and they will pull up your file.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
I am seriously so de-motivated at the moment. I don't know when will this strike get over. I am really frustrated and I am cursing myself for coming to Canada. My friend lives in New Zealand and he was able to get his wife in less than a month.
I don't understand one thing, if other countries can do it in less than one month why not Canada? I had so many plans for this summer and they all have gone for toss. I am at a point where I can't tolerate any more non sense from these Piggy officers

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
bhar said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
They did that to me once, it delayed my GCMS notes and due dates but it all worked out, the flip side is you will get newer update than you would have normally got

bhar

Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Passport Req..
Aug ( Missed in March)
VISA ISSUED...
IP 18th Dec 2013.
user828 said:
They did that to me once, it delayed my GCMS notes and due dates but it all worked out, the flip side is you will get newer update than you would have normally got

Thanks for replying. I got lil bit relieved now.
In your case after re-request did you get the notes again after 30 days or earlier?

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
bhar said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
I think the best would be to send an email to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca
Send them an email with your receipt.

I dont know permanent request number but there is one Your payment receipt number which is in this format #R03*******

bhar

Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Passport Req..
Aug ( Missed in March)
VISA ISSUED...
IP 18th Dec 2013.
SponsorCanada87 said:
I think the best would be to send an email to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca
Send them an email with your receipt.

I dont know permanent request number but there is one Your payment receipt number which is in this format #R03*******
Yeah, After I re submitted the request I replied back to the email I received from their end and attached the receipt alongwith.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Sweden

I have one question how come we will know that our
Interview is waived?

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gupta417 said:
Sanju1986, I applied again for GCMS notes yesterday. I am just think is it a good idea to keep applying for these notes every 2 weeks...

- Gupta
Yaa that's pretty much what I planned for my wife's application. I think its better to order notes then to email NDVO. I just ordered notes again today and will wait to see if there was any progress in my file. Keep me posted about your new notes

zormas

Nov 8, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
Sanju1986 said:
Yaa that's pretty much what I planned for my wife's application. I think its better to order notes then to email NDVO. I just ordered notes again today and will wait to see if there was any progress in my file. Keep me posted about your new notes

Hi Sanju...I am pretty much in the same boat as u are....i was really hoping to see my wife in July....but just came to know about this stupid strike and the fact that it has been ongoing for a month!!!

This really adds to our frustration.So now..when the strike is over...the visa officers will have a BIG backlog to clear...wow..

Have they stopped processing spouse applications ..etc completely at NDVO?? I just saw someone on this Forum who received his Passport on June 13th.....so looks like they are still processing??

Thanks.

zormas

Nov 8, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
can_4visa said:
Ecas is not generally updated by them, and most of the times it changes directly from Application received to Decision Made.
Hi..Im in the same boat...my wife sent her passport in May..it was received by New Delhi Visa office on May 30th..

but i just came to know about this FRIGGIN STRIKE!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can it get more frustrating than this?? first the wait...then this strike...now when the strike is over...these lazy and inefficient visa officers will take their sweet time to process the backlog...FAQ!!

God Give Us Patience !