march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
bhupi80singh said:
Hi, I have posted the case of my brother earlier and now adding an update. His visa was denied first time and appeal too. Then a fresh application was submitted in 2012 and his interview was conducted at ND on May 2, 2013. We didn't hear back anything from the embassy till now. Ten days ago his status online is showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." but still we haven't been contacted. I had filed for his GCMNotes in December and now received it. It does show their concern and also mentioned that VO was inclined to refuse his visa after interview on May 2 but also mentioned that during your case appeal you have been told that we don't think your marriage is not genuine and our understanding is still same. I can tell from the interview notes that my brother was not able to properly convey his message. Notes say that VO told we will one last time review your case and get back to you. His interview was on May 2 and then they started his review on May 28 and there are couple of updates in his file.

In the interview they emphasized that PA is bachelor degree holder and sponsor is only high-school. Second PA is from Punjab while sponser was born and raised in Canada. To them marriage seemed staged. However, we have given proofs that she visit every year for couple of months and have also tried for issue and gone under some treatments but in vain. The reports were provided.

At this stage, may I ask if someone can share their opinions or experiences?

Thanks!
This is so terribly sad to hear about your brother's story. I dont know whats wrong with NDVO. If they saw so many proofs of his should be more than enough not only education. How could they reject him like that. Sigh. Hope your brother keeps fighting for it. Get his lawyer to talk about it. All the best to him and God bless! :)

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
youtube101 said:
Yes, of course he can apply. Now whether TRVs are granted or not while spousal app is in progress is a different thing.
Thankyou for supporting. i am just trying to get enough documents to support her file. and keeping my fingers crossed

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
Gagi007 said:
You cannot apply for a TRV while your Spousal Visa case is in process.
I have talked to people and met people who have applied and got TRV's while waiting for a spousal sponsorship. Getting it or not is different issue

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
primoo said:
These matharchods only think about framing people. Like when does education matter in a marriage? So what if he his highschool pass and the lady has a bachelor's degree, this makes no sense. I think you should apply for an appeal and seek help of a good immigration lawyer with a lot of appeal wins.
I understand your anger and I agree with you that lack of education should not be an issue but please refrain from using blunt language (use mathar**** instead...besides why drag ND visa officer's mother into this issue? always wonder why mother is blamed for some stupid ass**** actions---see how I used four/six/ten letter words without being blunt) since this is a public forum and use of blunt language would prevent people from participating...just my 2 loonie thoughts...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
bhatiameghna said:
So guys quick update...i am in CANADAAAAAAA with my family :)
The custom allowed me to get all my stuff jewelry and cash..and asked if there are goods to follow...if u have goods to follow plz carry the pictures of all the stuff as u have to submit the photos at the airport...
U will be provided social insurance number there itself at the airport !
Good luck guys
Preparing myself for the G1 license !
glad to hear you have reached Canada safely.....so no display of all the jewelry on the table and asking to wear one piece at a time to see how you look with each piece of jewelery? cold enough for you? good luck with the settlement....with you gone to Canada, no more fun trying to figure who I am

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sumeshchd said:
congrats SN0206 for Champion member ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
so SN0206, no emotional speeches on becoming a champion member? no one to thank for? you should thank NDVO first...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
sunsweet said:
Good Day indeed. Sun came out. I received the Passport Request from NDVO today 23 Jan 2014.

Application 6.11.13
AOR 28.12.13
Sponsorship approval 07.01.2014
File transferred to NDVO 07.01.2014
Passport request 23.01.2014
Wow, congrats! Wishing you a speedy process.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
tarang said:
HELLO GUYS

FINALLY A LONG WAIT CAME TO AN END AND MY ECAS SHOWS DECISION MADE TODAY MORNING. SO HAPPY TODAY.
App. Filed.......: 18-04-2013
File Transfer...: 15-05-2013
Med's Done....: 06-03-2013
Passport Req..: 04-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...: IN PROCESS - 6th DEC 2013
LANDED..........: DM - 23 JAN 2014
Many congratulations!! Hope they send your passport with visa soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
vikasgandhi said:
my wife received a letter from NDVO today asking for landing fee. but it didnt mention passport in the required documents, whereas at the bottom it says please send all the documents with passport in the same package.
is this PPR or we will receive another letter for PPR?
Congratulations! Your wife just received her PPR. She should submit it as soon as possible.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
bhatiameghna said:
So guys quick update...i am in CANADAAAAAAA with my family :)
The custom allowed me to get all my stuff jewelry and cash..and asked if there are goods to follow...if u have goods to follow plz carry the pictures of all the stuff as u have to submit the photos at the airport...
U will be provided social insurance number there itself at the airport !
Good luck guys
Preparing myself for the G1 license !
YAY!!! You made it :p :p :p :p :p
You must be so relieved to get through customs. Thank you for sharing your experiences at the airport.
Have a wonderful life with your husband.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
anupam said:
Has meghna reached toronto or not? Myrah have a safe flight....
hope Myrah has not slapped anyone on her journey to Toronto...I am so worried...lol

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
bhupi80singh said:
Hi, I have posted the case of my brother earlier and now adding an update. His visa was denied first time and appeal too. Then a fresh application was submitted in 2012 and his interview was conducted at ND on May 2, 2013. We didn't hear back anything from the embassy till now. Ten days ago his status online is showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." but still we haven't been contacted. I had filed for his GCMNotes in December and now received it. It does show their concern and also mentioned that VO was inclined to refuse his visa after interview on May 2 but also mentioned that during your case appeal you have been told that we don't think your marriage is not genuine and our understanding is still same. I can tell from the interview notes that my brother was not able to properly convey his message. Notes say that VO told we will one last time review your case and get back to you. His interview was on May 2 and then they started his review on May 28 and there are couple of updates in his file.

In the interview they emphasized that PA is bachelor degree holder and sponsor is only high-school. Second PA is from Punjab while sponser was born and raised in Canada. To them marriage seemed staged. However, we have given proofs that she visit every year for couple of months and have also tried for issue and gone under some treatments but in vain. The reports were provided.

At this stage, may I ask if someone can share their opinions or experiences?

From my brother's file I couldn't understand one thing that he was interviewed and if VO has also made a determination about the outcome then it is out of normal procedure to do further reviewing. I think it's good for us that they haven't completely made determination just based on the interview but also doing further investigation. When the file came to ND it was recommended for double interview which i never head. Anybody else in the group knows about it?

Thanks!
WT#!! Seriously, NDVO has no sense. I don't know why they do this to all of us.
It is very unfortunate for your brother and I wish I could go and slap NDVO on his behalf.
Can't they see that your brother is reapplying with the same spouse? If this was a fraudulent case, he would have moved on to find another sponsor and maybe even changed his identity. This has been dragging on for many years and NDVO doesn't have any empathy towards spouses being so far apart from each other. And why would they take so long to come to a decision from May?

I have never heard of a double interview, so I am sorry that I can't help. I would also suggest consulting about that with your lawyer.

If only the people threatening the Sochi Olympics could threaten NDVO to get a brain instead. Even a half brain would be better, and if they could get NDVO to stop making us wait so long or rejecting our cases for stupid reasons of "just because they felt like it". We are human beings and have feelings. We are not toys that can be played with and discarded when they are bored. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Miracle of Jesus

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
Myrah7 said:
Bye guys will see u soon taking off in 5 mins ... All was ok at Mumbai airport 3 bags total 82 kgs 1 laptop bag 1 hand bag 7 kgs n my purse ... Will be back in few days all the best guys I wAnt good news from this forum ... Next message from Canada woooohoa
Hi Myrah... Hope you had a wonderful safe journey... Now my Ecas is showing Medical received... dont know which one helped., case specific enquiry or MP enquiry... :p Thank God ... Im very much relieved now.. Hopefully i may get a call soon. Med expiring on March 13. Thanks for all your help.

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
Desi-girl said:
Wow, congrats! Wishing you a speedy process.
Thanks a lot . I got my request by e mail. immediately i posted in the forum to update.

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Hello there.. I applied my husband. Delhi embassy took passport in August
And now I am pregnent 26weeks. My husband s medical will expire on feb.22. I heard
That they give visa before medical expired:)