Waived
Passport Req..
29-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 31st October .... Decision Made - 22nd Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very soooooooooooooooooon
Myrah7 said:
thx u sweetheart :-*........u rem our conversation last night .......... :-* :-* :-* get ready for your DM now .....bless u with all the good luck :)
I totally remember it, you won't believe that i was facebooking you last night in my dreams too!! Haha :D :D :D :D, Thanks a lot girl, i wish you get your pp soon now... enjoy last few days in aamchi mumbai!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

So happy for my dear friend! :-* CONGRATULATIONS :-*!!

wwf

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2013
Doc's Request.
10-DECEMBER-2013
File Transfer...
05-JULY-2013
Med's Done....
16-APRIL-2013
Passport Req..
16-JULY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 31st JANUARY. Decision Made on 8-2-2014
LANDED..........
God Knows...
Myrah7 said:
omgg omggg omgggg omggggggg omggggggggg omggggggggggg omgggggggggggggggggg I can finally write now :p
I woke up with a call and this guys like hi im from new delhi Canada high commission happy to tell u that we have issued your visa .....wld u like to come to delhi to pick it up or do u want us to send it by registered post...........so I told him to post it to me and asked him how many days he said max 1 week...........then he said but u need to fly before 7th feb...........I was like im leaving 23rd night its my anniversary :) :) he started laughing ......congratulated me :eek: and confirmed my address and full name....I asked him when are they dispatching my pp he said tom morning ..................and there it goes im the HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH ........MIRACLES DO HAPPEN and with so many prayers and blessings .........im goin to be there before my 1st anniversary OMGGGGGGGGGG im still shivering ......... ;D ;D ;D I hope each and everyone of u go thru this feeling ...........finally after waiting 9 months of application I got my visa I made it thru this crazy stressful ride :) u guys are the best thing happened to me. :-*...love each and every single person here and pray for each one of u to get the visa ASAP...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats Myrah

I am so happy for you

Happy marriage life.

Enjoy each moment of your life with your Hubby

NHMirza

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
17-06-2013
File Transfer...
17-06-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
17-06-2013 ----- IP since 8-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
Thanks Miss B and Myrah!! Wish u all the best too!

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myrah7 said:
omgg omggg omgggg omggggggg omggggggggg omggggggggggg omgggggggggggggggggg I can finally write now :p
I woke up with a call and this guys like hi im from new delhi Canada high commission happy to tell u that we have issued your visa .....wld u like to come to delhi to pick it up or do u want us to send it by registered post...........so I told him to post it to me and asked him how many days he said max 1 week...........then he said but u need to fly before 7th feb...........I was like im leaving 23rd night its my anniversary :) :) he started laughing ......congratulated me :eek: and confirmed my address and full name....I asked him when are they dispatching my pp he said tom morning ..................and there it goes im the HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH ........MIRACLES DO HAPPEN and with so many prayers and blessings .........im goin to be there before my 1st anniversary OMGGGGGGGGGG im still shivering ......... ;D ;D ;D I hope each and everyone of u go thru this feeling ...........finally after waiting 9 months of application I got my visa I made it thru this crazy stressful ride :) u guys are the best thing happened to me. :-*...love each and every single person here and pray for each one of u to get the visa ASAP...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congartulations girl :) good luck for your future. Leave some good luck behind for people who are waiting :) i wish everyone stay strong as you while they r waiting. Thanks for all the help again.. :D

kardad

Jan 10, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am new on this forum but have been following the happenings for almost the last 6 months. At the outset I congratulate everyone of you who got his/her visa after such a long and patient, almost interminable wait. I have been following the forum for my daughter who also got married in Jan, 2013 and her application was shown as received on 7th May, 2013. It had been an excruciatingly painful wait for her and we, parents, were helpless. Those were the days when I used to read the comments on this forum and make her read the same to make her more positive and confident that she will also be getting her visa soon. The most amazing thing happened was that I decided to join this and share our thoughts, on 9th Jan, 2014 and that day the ecas changed to DM! the very next day, 10th Jan, 2014, the passport with the visa was delivered to us! It is short of a miracle! Now my daughter is flying out on 21st Jan, heading to Calgary, in time for her first Wedding Anniversary on the 27th Jan. I wish to thank and appreciate the whole lot of you who have been a great support not only to each other, but also to people like us who took strength from your strength. I would like to congratulate Myrah in particular as it appears that her WA is also on the 27th! Wish you a very long, happy married life! I also pray that the rest of this forum members get their visas post-haste and start their lives happily in Canada in the New Year!!

dhillonpk

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear..
i am New here.. i want to ask after how long embassy changes file status.. my case has been filed in June 2013 and in.July it has been received by Delhi embassy.. passport was asked on.10 September 2013 but after the submission of passport still i am receiving the same online status with application received and medical received from last seven months.
is it true that embassy is taking more than 9 months to.solve the case.
I'm so frustrated that i didn't get any clue from last 7 months and how long it would take to issue my visa.
Regards
Prabhjot

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
kardad said:
Hello everyone,
I am new on this forum but have been following the happenings for almost the last 6 months. At the outset I congratulate everyone of you who got his/her visa after such a long and patient, almost interminable wait. I have been following the forum for my daughter who also got married in Jan, 2013 and her application was shown as received on 7th May, 2013. It had been an excruciatingly painful wait for her and we, parents, were helpless. Those were the days when I used to read the comments on this forum and make her read the same to make her more positive and confident that she will also be getting her visa soon. The most amazing thing happened was that I decided to join this and share our thoughts, on 9th Jan, 2014 and that day the ecas changed to DM! the very next day, 10th Jan, 2014, the passport with the visa was delivered to us! It is short of a miracle! Now my daughter is flying out on 21st Jan, heading to Calgary, in time for her first Wedding Anniversary on the 27th Jan. I wish to thank and appreciate the whole lot of you who have been a great support not only to each other, but also to people like us who took strength from your strength. I would like to congratulate Myrah in particular as it appears that her WA is also on the 27th! Wish you a very long, happy married life! I also pray that the rest of this forum members get their visas post-haste and start their lives happily in Canada in the New Year!!
congratulations to your daughter uncle..... ;D and thx u so much for the wishes ....yes indeed we both share the same date of our wedding anniversary and we will be able to celebrate it with our husbands :) this is the best gift we cld ask for :)........I can understand the happiness your family is goin thru right now.....best wishes from my side god bless always :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thx u so much dear :) :) wish u loads of luck for your application god bless always :) :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wwf said:
Myrah7 said:

Congrats Myrah

I am so happy for you

Happy marriage life.

Enjoy each moment of your life with your Hubby
thx u so much dear........so happy :) wish u loads of good luck :) waiting for your good news :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Myrah7 said:
Omggggggggggggggggggggg
well deserved congratulations....finally it is over

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dhillonpk said:
hi dear..
i am New here.. i want to ask after how long embassy changes file status.. my case has been filed in June 2013 and in.July it has been received by Delhi embassy.. passport was asked on.10 September 2013 but after the submission of passport still i am receiving the same online status with application received and medical received from last seven months.
is it true that embassy is taking more than 9 months to.solve the case.
I'm so frustrated that i didn't get any clue from last 7 months and how long it would take to issue my visa.
Regards
Prabhjot
june has just started processing u shld be hearing good news very soon infact in jan itself...last file which went into IP was 3rd june :)

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kardad said:
Hello everyone,
congartulations to you daughter sir. I guess u logged into this forum and all these good lucks and positive energy turned it to DM for her, miracles do happen :) ;D :D :D good luck again, god bless :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
well deserved congratulations....finally it is over
thx u w2e .....im so so happy today finally !!!!.......:) wishing u loads of good luck :)

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
Myrah7 said:
congratulations to your daughter uncle..... ;D and thx u so much for the wishes ....yes indeed we both share the same date of our wedding anniversary and we will be able to celebrate it with our husbands :) this is the best gift we cld ask for :)........I can understand the happiness your family is goin thru right now.....best wishes from my side god bless always :)
Congratulations Myrah ... :) your medical expiring on 7th feb too right ?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SC89 said:
Congratulations Myrah ... :) your medical expiring on 7th feb too right ?
yes 7th feb medicals expire I have to leave before that..........im flying on 24th early morning :)

thx u so much for your wishes soon its goin to be your turn all the best dear :) :)