+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
visu007 said:
Hello,

Does anyone know what CSC Date in the GCMS notes mean? I have been looking all over the place and I cannot find what this means. Under the SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS title, there is a line for "CSC Date:" and that is left blank. At the very end under the notes section there is "No cscd entered as no info was provided on the back of a photo". What does this imply in terms of the processing of the application? Does any one know? And does anyone have a date entered for this line in thier GCMS notes?

Please check your GCMS notes and let me know what you see for this specific line. Thank you!!!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guides-to-gcms-t120758.220.html;wap2=

What is CSCD? Anyone know?

My guess was Client Service Commitment Date. It occured in my notes as "CSCD" where someone was observing that they did not complete the field in the file, and then there's the field under the "FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP" heading called "CSC Date", which in my file is blank. Here is some earlier discussion on it:

Quote from: Deficient on October 11, 2012, 11:39:29 pm

The very first note added to my file by CPC-M, on the same day we got our sponsor approval, said "CSCD date not entered as back of photo not completed" and indeed the field entitled CSC date was not completed in the file. Of course, there seems to be no mention anywhere that I can find in the West Europe instructions about completing the backs of the photos with anything (correct me if I missed it) so I don't know what the issue is. When I searched online about it, the best I could come up with is that CSC Date is 'Client Service Commitment Date' and that there doesn't seem to be any real consequence for not having completed the backs of the photo

Deep Singh

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req.: 10-06-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Done on: 11-06-2014
Interview........
02-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-03-2013, Passport Sent after Re-Med. on:11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 21July'2014, Passport @door on 26July'14
LANDED..........
Going to Land on 22Sept'14 to celebrate my 2nd Mrg.Anniversary wid my Love
Garry sidhu said:
Sry for
Late reply interview is done lady at interview was very nice she give both of us sufficent time to prove us at end she return passport for re medical she say only one month is left and cant give visa in such sort time we will get mail for remeddical now i dont know when we get mail anyone can help and in interview we are posstive and tell truth she belive in us and give possitive reply about our case and she is smiiling in whole interview

Wao Great... Congrats Garry & I pray for your Mail from NDVO... Congratulations again :) :) :)

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
DDP2299 said:
Its been 3 months today since i got IP. They said that end date will be Dec 18th. But still no change... This is so depressing and frustrating...!
Hang in there buddy.... I am sure good news is round the corner for all of us :)

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Guyss I got my GCMS notes today... All other things are a description of wht all has happened with our case till date! Latest is In re-PCC/ Passport it says status as received & also says which date these were recd.. However in the medical status it only says requested, no received date Huh
Though we submitted Re-pcc/passport/some Forms as requested & medical sheet all together on the same day Huh

Any suggestions Do they update medical later??? Why they are not mentioning the received date???

Thanks!!

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
ADR - Oct 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
With application
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting.
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
Hi ....
Is anything written in your ADR about the medicals validity???? Like your medical is valid till????
Nope. Should there be?

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
chacha Chaudry said:
maverick27 said:
I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My Fiance is a permanent resident in Canada (She will be applying for her citizenship around March 2014) and working as a Nurse there. We have known each other since 2010 and are planning to get married in December 2014 and plan to settle in Canada. She will be my sponsor but I have read few posts on this forum which say that there is lot of scrutiny in getting a PR especially when the sponsor is female as they might think I have married her to get a better life in Canada and things likewise. I want to know what would be the best possible and fastest way to complete the PR process and the necessary precautions that I will have to take to avoid any issues.

Experts, I request your guidance on this :)

Thanks!

Hello maverick, As i am not an expert at all. but i can give you some suggestions. First of all dont worry about anything what other people have said in the past. it was basically based on their own opinions. If your fiance is already have PR and working as a nurse, then i think you should get married as soon as possible and this is the fastest way you to get PR. She will be applying her citizenship in 2014 as you said, i wont think it will effects on your case once you will apply. Canadian immigration rules have become tights. But if your relation ship genuine that it should be any problem at all.
You should take some precautions as you said, like try to get all the proofs which you have show to the immigration when your case will be file. like your telephones bills, your skype,whatspp,facebook, chat conversation. If you are sending or receiving any kind of gifts of letters or any thing , try to keep the bills, where ever you go and you are going to spend your time together, you need to get all the proofs like your travelling records in which your tickets, your hotel bills, your credit card expenditures. I would strongly suggest to you try to collect all the evidences which shows your relation ship is genuine. Immigration does the scrutiny check and its all depend the case to case. Dont lose and loopholes.....
Wish you good luck and now other members would guide you too.
chacha Chaudry said:
maverick27 said:
I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My Fiance is a permanent resident in Canada (She will be applying for her citizenship around March 2014) and working as a Nurse there. We have known each other since 2010 and are planning to get married in December 2014 and plan to settle in Canada. She will be my sponsor but I have read few posts on this forum which say that there is lot of scrutiny in getting a PR especially when the sponsor is female as they might think I have married her to get a better life in Canada and things likewise. I want to know what would be the best possible and fastest way to complete the PR process and the necessary precautions that I will have to take to avoid any issues.

Experts, I request your guidance on this :)

Thanks!

Hello maverick, As i am not an expert at all. but i can give you some suggestions. First of all dont worry about anything what other people have said in the past. it was basically based on their own opinions. If your fiance is already have PR and working as a nurse, then i think you should get married as soon as possible and this is the fastest way you to get PR. She will be applying her citizenship in 2014 as you said, i wont think it will effects on your case once you will apply. Canadian immigration rules have become tights. But if your relation ship genuine that it should be any problem at all.
You should take some precautions as you said, like try to get all the proofs which you have show to the immigration when your case will be file. like your telephones bills, your skype,whatspp,facebook, chat conversation. If you are sending or receiving any kind of gifts of letters or any thing , try to keep the bills, where ever you go and you are going to spend your time together, you need to get all the proofs like your travelling records in which your tickets, your hotel bills, your credit card expenditures. I would strongly suggest to you try to collect all the evidences which shows your relation ship is genuine. Immigration does the scrutiny check and its all depend the case to case. Dont lose and loopholes.....
Wish you good luck and now other members would guide you too.
Thank you chacha Chaudry for your reply. There are some family constraints because of which we can get only in December 2014. Our relationship is genuine, we have known each other since 2010 and have been in a relationship (long distance unfortunately :( ) for past one year.There were few more questions that I wanted to ask and hope other experts who see this post would also reply to.

1. Since she will be a PR when we get married in December 2014, does she have to go back and stay in Canada till I get my PR or she can come stay with me? If she has to go back then is there any way that I can go to Canada before I get my PR. I am planning to study once I get my PR so would I get a student visa while my PR is in process?

2. What is the average time to get the Canadian Citizenship once she applies in March 2014?

3. Since I am working in Kuwait, which center should I apply from for the PR. Abu Dhabi or New Delhi?

Sorry but I am just starting to gather information so I have a lot questions and things to clarify. Experts please chip in your inputs.

Thanks again!

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
each case is different and person who is writing is stating his/her experience and does not apply to everyone else...plan your wedding properly with family members attending the wedding; honeymoon if possible; plenty of pics; email chats after she moves back to Canada, etc etc....this will minimize from being called for interview but honestly at this point I don't know what the red flags are anymore since people without red flags are called for interview and people with red flags are given visas....good luck
Thank you waiting 2 exhale for your reply. Can you please share some typical red flags that I need to take care of.

Thanks again!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
nn1707 said:
Guys if the mailing information changes from my lawyer's canadian address to my husband's indian address on E-Cas what does it mean??
It looks like they are going to give you good news soon! :D thats pretty good news. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
nrn1 said:
How long does it take to get decision made once file is in IP. (In Average)
It takes 2 weeks to 2 months or more to get DM from IP. Hopefully you will hear DM soon than later. All the best for visa soon. :)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Thank you chacha Chaudry for your reply. There are some family constraints because of which we can get only in December 2014. Our relationship is genuine, we have known each other since 2010 and have been in a relationship (long distance unfortunately Sad ) for past one year.There were few more questions that I wanted to ask and hope other experts who see this post would also reply to.

1. Since she will be a PR when we get married in December 2014, does she have to go back and stay in Canada till I get my PR or she can come stay with me? If she has to go back then is there any way that I can go to Canada before I get my PR. I am planning to study once I get my PR so would I get a student visa while my PR is in process?

Yes because during that time she is not citizen yet. This is primary condition sponsor shuld stay in canada. After your marriage you may be rejected visit coz ur a potential immigrant.May be you can come before your marriage as student and then apply inland for PR but in this you will be losign your earnings in kuwait
2. What is the average time to get the Canadian Citizenship once she applies in March 2014?

2 years if there is no problems

3. Since I am working in Kuwait, which center should I apply from for the PR. Abu Dhabi or New Delhi?
Your spouse will apply and it wil be abudabhi as your are resident of kuwait
Sorry but I am just starting to gather information so I have a lot questions and things to clarify. Experts please chip in your inputs.

Thanks again!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bhar said:
Hi Guys,

Got my GCMS notes, nothing has been done on the file.

Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Eligibility: In progress
Medical : Passed

Don't understand what NDVO is upto. :mad:
NDVO is just weird. We dont know what they are doing now and they are going to be on holidays but hopefully they do work on many files faster before holidays or next month. Dont worry! You will get an update soon since your eligibility is in progress and other will take a time like next month. Wish you a speedyy visa! God bless you! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
cal2can said:
Guyss I got my GCMS notes today... All other things are a description of wht all has happened with our case till date! Latest is In re-PCC/ Passport it says status as received & also says which date these were recd.. However in the medical status it only says requested, no received date Huh
Though we submitted Re-pcc/passport/some Forms as requested & medical sheet all together on the same day Huh

Any suggestions Do they update medical later??? Why they are not mentioning the received date???

Thanks!!
What does your ecas say? Have you done with mp enquiry? If not, you should try it soon this month or next month. You can try to email NDVO too about this. Hope it will be helpful for you. I am sure they have received your medical update. Try gcms next month if you can or mp enquiry. All the best for the visa soon! :)

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
Deep Singh said:
Wao Great... Congrats Garry & I pray for your Mail from NDVO... Congratulations again :) :) :)
Today I got an email regarding the interview of my hubby.Interview is in febuary. Hubby was done with his medical in Febuary. But as per GCMS notes due date for medical is april. Can you guys help me ....so stressed .