Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
22/11/2013 / 14-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-03-2014
Hi! All,
I see this today

"A decision has been made on Applicant's application. The office will contact Applicant concerning this decision."

Not sure if any guys who got DM are still reading forum -- is this normal??

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
help_ca said:
Hi! All,
I see this today

"A decision has been made on Applicant's application. The office will contact Applicant concerning this decision."

Congrats....Omg that what your should be saying I'm sure this means the visa has been issue you will reciving ur pp 2-10 days... Is there any 1 elese who has gottern dm.. ??

help_ca

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012 / 26-02-2014
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
22/11/2013 / 14-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-03-2014
n4dpatel said:
Congrats....Omg that what your should be saying I'm sure this means the visa has been issue you will reciving ur pp 2-10 days... Is there any 1 elese who has gottern dm.. ??
Thanks - we were expecting "Case is approved/Visa Issued - expect PP in mail from NDVO"

Concerned about statement "The Office will contact Applicant concerning this Decision"

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
help_ca said:
Thanks - we were expecting "Case is approved/Visa Issued - expect PP in mail from NDVO"

Concerned about statement "The Office will contact Applicant concerning this Decision"
Dm is just. A generic message for saying we have made decion, itszz good news, ur the first in along time frm 2012 members has gottern dm

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
help_ca said:
Hi! All,
I see this today

[/quote

You should consider urself really lucky..So happy for you...So many of us waiting for that word "DECISIONMADE"
Im so happy atleast 2012 has a little movement..Keeping high hopes here..You sent your remedical in Jan and I sent it in feb..Hopefully next month we will here something... COngrats :p

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramank said:
We didn't wait for a letter. The officer didn't tell us to wait for any letter. My husband did his re-medical and PCC and sent it. I know people in this forum have waited for a letter and it takes long time.. so a few people suggested to write a cover letter and send their documents. It cuts down on the time... Your husband should get his medical and pcc done. maybe the letter will arrive by then...or you can send the documents under a cover letter with your file details.
Hi Guys,

I have a question in regards to the same issue. Recently, about 3 weeks ago I did the 3rd MP inquiry as it's past 13 months now since my wife's application is showing In Process. Her medical was expired in Nov'2013. But, last year Nov'2013 before medical was getting expired our MP informed that we don't need to do re-med because they normally extend the medical for 3-4 months. Recently, as I mentioned about 3 weeks ago our MP assistant informed that she believes that they might ask to do re-med and my wife might receive a letter from NDVO regarding this issue.
Well, we all are waiting but my wife haven't received anything as of yet. My question is that NDVO have my wife passport with them since 12 months. So, just in case that letter MP assistant is talking about can we get her re-med done and send it to NDVO and how.? What documents do we need to show, since NDVO have her passport..?? Any experts please advice what should I do..????

Canadian sponsoring spousal system is bullshit and very upsetting for all of us.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
aks.asr1 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question in regards to the same issue. Recently, about 3 weeks ago I did the 3rd MP inquiry as it's past 13 months now since my wife's application is showing In Process. Her medical was expired in Nov'2013. But, last year Nov'2013 before medical was getting expired our MP informed that we don't need to do re-med because they normally extend the medical for 3-4 months. Recently, as I mentioned about 3 weeks ago our MP assistant informed that she believes that they might ask to do re-med and my wife might receive a letter from NDVO regarding this issue.
Well, we all are waiting but my wife haven't received anything as of yet. My question is that NDVO have my wife passport with them since 12 months. So, just in case that letter MP assistant is talking about can we get her re-med done and send it to NDVO and how.? What documents do we need to show, since NDVO have her passport..?? Any experts please advice what should I do..????

Canadian sponsoring spousal system is bull*censored word* and very upsetting for all of us.
You need to wait to receive the letter from ND to re do medicals with IME/File/UCI number.Without this letter you cant able to do the medicals..I received this letter last month and I did re med last week...After receiving email with re med letter , next day I received call from ND Embassy telling me that they are sending my spouse passport back for doing re medicals..After doing the medicals I sent back passport and re med proof....

You can do re meds with other supporting documents without the original passport.Contact your local office DMP or Migration Medicine Center...Good luck

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
aks.asr1 said:
Hi Guys,

Canadian sponsoring spousal system is bull*censored word* and very upsetting for all of us.
This is in HYDERABAD OFFICE:

CANADA

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM).

Documents to be brought at the time of your appointment for each applicant -

1. Original Passport (PAN Card / Aadhar Card in original if our Passport is with the CHC). In case you do not possess any of these then bring along a clear copy of your passport (first and last pages).
2. A color xerox of the first and last page of the passport on a single side of A4 sheet (write your current address, phone number and e-mail ID behind the photocopy)
3. Two recent passport size photographs with white background
4. For Students - Offer letter issued by the College
For Work category - Company letter indicating the applicant to proceed with medical examination (Spouse and Children’s names should be included in the letter, if accompanying)
For those applying in Family class (where spouse is residing in Canada) no specific document is required.
5. For applicants who have already started their process with CHC - Letter from Canadian High Commission with IME /UCI /UMI Number.
6. Rs 3500/- in Cash for adults ; Rs 1950/- for children (5-11 years) and Rs 1200 for younger children (<5 years)
7. Any previous medical records/ spectacles or contact lenses (with Case) if any.
8. If any further tests are required it costs additional

As the medical process may take upto 4 hours for completion, you are requested to kindly cooperate.

Regards,
CMM Information Desk
Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM)
Hyderabad
Address: 3-6-20, Street # 19, Himayath Nagar
Directions – Reach Liberty Circle and take Himayatnagar main road and take the first right turn. Cross Vijaya Diagnostic Centre and you would find CMM a few buildings down the road. Do call 29806789 or 8500777000 for further directions if required.
Any attempt to intimidate,interfere or intrude in the process would be promptly recorded on file and reported to the Canadian High Commission.

Ramank

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
AOR Received.
January 22, 2013
File Transfer...
January 22, 2013
Med's Request
November 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
Interview........
February, 2014
Passport Req..
March 2013 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014 (received passport on 29-04-2013)
LANDED..........
April 17
Happy TEARS! Hands SHAKING! Heatbeat going CRAZYYYY.... The two words that our eyes have been waiting for... It's here... THE DAY IS HERE... it says "Decision Made" ---- Thank you Baba ji... all this waittt... it's finally gonna be over!!!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Ramank said:
Happy TEARS! Hands SHAKING! Heatbeat going CRAZYYYY.... The two words that our eyes have been waiting for... It's here... THE DAY IS HERE... it says "Decision Made" ---- Thank you Baba ji... all this waittt... it's finally gonna be over!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU DEAR....... WHOOOOO HOOOO AWESOME NEWS... U MUST BE SO HAPPY, 2 - 10 DAYS U SHOULD BE GETTING PASSPORT.... IN UR HANDS,,,

SO GUYS WE HAD 2 PPL SO FAR FROM 2012 GET DM THIS WEEK....!!!1

help_ca

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012 / 26-02-2014
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
22/11/2013 / 14-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-03-2014
Ramank said:
Congrats!!

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Ramank said:

So So so happy for you but very jealous. WE were on the same boat and now you are offically kicked out..I want somebody to kick us out well..Waiting waiting making me so exhausted.. :( :( I hope by end of this week we will see more decision made....Coming back to this forum next monday now...God bless us ;)

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
n4dpatel said:

CONGRATS TO YOU DEAR....... WHOOOOO HOOOO AWESOME NEWS... U MUST BE SO HAPPY, 2 - 10 DAYS U SHOULD BE GETTING PASSPORT.... IN UR HANDS,,,

Wud like to make this count to 3.. Finalllyyyy OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG moment for me too...
Picked up passport with visa today from CHC.. Also the status changed to DM today!
Cant believe... Its an Awsome feeling after waiting for 20 lonnnggg months!!!
My wishes for all You guys waiting in this forum... Hopefully all of us shall be in Canada this year as we can finally see movement for 2012 forum!!!

Gud luck guys n thanks for all ur support!!! Love You all!

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
n4dpatel said:

Its our Turn soon!!! I just checked my status..IN PROCESS still :( :mad:

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
cal2can said:
Wud like to make this count to 3.. Finalllyyyy OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG moment for me too...
Picked up passport with visa today from CHC.. Also the status changed to DM today!
Cant believe... Its an Awsome feeling after waiting for 20 lonnnggg months!!!
My wishes for all You guys waiting in this forum... Hopefully all of us shall be in Canada this year as we can finally see movement for 2012 forum!!!

Gud luck guys n thanks for all ur support!!! Love You all!
congrats and have a happy life with ur partner