+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Couldn't agree more - F***ed up with these slackers and their improper/unfair way of operating. It's as if they're keen to clear the 2013 batch and are completely overlooking 2012 leftovers...I'm not against the 2013 folks getting visa's (happy for them) but it's unfair to us who've been waiting for 1.5-2 years now.

Guys - I'm seriously suggesting that we escalate this to some authority figure. We need to bring this to the right person's attention so that we too can be united with out SO and put an end to our misery. If someone can research and share the contact information of who the right person would be, I say we all write in/call in and create enough heat for them to take some form of a positive action for us. From what I am hearing MP's are not much help, so perhaps an immigration minister? (I'm not sure who but I'm certain you guys understand where I'm coming from)

2012-ers UNITE! (lol)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Wonderful people

I believe its high time that we raise our voice as seeking help from MP's is not helping anyone here,. as per govt they are making immigration better by making new laws and putting more restrictions and I respect that as to prevent the fraud it is necessary but what I don't understand is how immigration process is getting better. People used to get their visa in 3-4 months after file reaches NDVO. But now it is 12 months and still not guaranteed. And their website also got updated to 12 months processing time so that no one can disturb them..

I ask everyone out here on Humanitarian grounds how is it justified that we get married and then just leave our partners in a different country and go through all the pain and sacrifice and go through the worst immigration process to get united with our partners, which slowly affects the relationship as it is the best time that a couple spends after marriage but Immigration is making things worst and worst.

II am already in touch with National Reporter of CBC news and she is ready to cover our story so if anyone wants to jump in against this stupid waiting game please send me your story on my facebook. Link is in my signature.
Hi everyone!
It is upsetting to see that nothing is really being done for the 2012 applicants. The above was posted by a 2013 sponsor who is also frustrated with the slow spousal immigration system. Feel free to contact him because we really need to get our voices heard. Maybe then, The New Delhi visa officers will work faster.

Good luck! You guys are always in my prayers. I hope you all get your visas and this stupid waiting is over soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
n4dpatel said:
Hey guys ECAS is Down...... MABY THERE UPDATATING OUR FIES OR STATUS????? ;D ;D 8) 8)
The following notice was posted on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-03-07.asp

Notice – Some online services will be unavailable March 8, 2014
March 7, 2014 — The following online services will be unavailable between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 8 2014, in order to perform system maintenance:

Access to Information and Privacy online request service
Check your application status tool
Online payment service
Fees receipt order system
Residence Calculator
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. These services will be available after 2:00 p.m.

All other e-services such as online applications will still be running.

If you are still encountering issues after the scheduled outage time, please let us know.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
allizwell2 said:
Couldn't agree more - F***ed up with these slackers and their improper/unfair way of operating. It's as if they're keen to clear the 2013 batch and are completely overlooking 2012 leftovers...I'm not against the 2013 folks getting visa's (happy for them) but it's unfair to us who've been waiting for 1.5-2 years now.

Guys - I'm seriously suggesting that we escalate this to some authority figure. We need to bring this to the right person's attention so that we too can be united with out SO and put an end to our misery. If someone can research and share the contact information of who the right person would be, I say we all write in/call in and create enough heat for them to take some form of a positive action for us. From what I am hearing MP's are not much help, so perhaps an immigration minister? (I'm not sure who but I'm certain you guys understand where I'm coming from)

2012-ers UNITE! (lol)

Reference: 2012-ers UNITE!

I don't know but if all get the word out on this.. maybe might help with some time of same format if we all follow the same type, anyone else have any other ideas or suggestions??

https://www.facebook.com/CanadainIndia

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/about_us/minister/contact.asp

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]TIHS IS JUST B***SH%T.[/size][/size]

I ca't believe everyday we are seeing 4-6 people getting Decision Made for July 2013 applicants now. What the F%*k these NVDO people are doing? Why aren't they issuing any visa's to 2012 applicants.
Don't these F%**ers know that because of these delays it effecting on our relationships. No offense to 2013 applicants but it's totally wrong.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
aks.asr1 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]TIHS IS JUST B***SH%T.[/size][/size]

I ca't believe everyday we are seeing 4-6 people getting Decision Made for July 2013 applicants now. What the F%*k these NVDO people are doing? Why aren't they issuing any visa's to 2012 applicants.
Don't these F%**ers know that because of these delays it effecting on our relationships. No offense to 2013 applicants but it's totally wrong.
You are right, it is unfair and totally BS that you all have to wait some more. It might be true for other county VOs.
But if you are saying that NDVO is giving 4-6 visas to July '13 applicants at NDVO, that's unfortunately wrong. Only 2 people got visas and 2 were called asking if they could fly before a certain date and don't have their visas yet. And this was last week. Nobody from July got visa this week.

Sorry, don't want to offend you or cause a fight... But I think, as I am 2nd week if July applicant, I would have been jumping for joy by now if 4-6 applicants would have been getting their visas every week.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
You are right, it is unfair and totally BS that you all have to wait some more. It might be true for other county VOs.
But if you are saying that NDVO is giving 4-6 visas to July '13 applicants at NDVO, that's unfortunately wrong. Only 2 people got visas and 2 were called asking if they could fly before a certain date and don't have their visas yet. And this was last week. Nobody from July got visa this week.

Sorry, don't want to offend you or cause a fight... But I think, as I am 2nd week if July applicant, I would have been jumping for joy by now if 4-6 applicants would have been getting their visas every week.
@ Desi-girl

That's okay, I understand what you are trying to say.. But, trust me 2013 applicants seems to be more lucky than 2012 applicants.
Also, this is not the only site I check there are so many other websites where people are just saying what I wrote in my earlier post and trust me 2013 applicants are getting visa's less then 10 months. For Example: I sponsored my wife and today it's been 13 months since my wife application went to In Process. TRUST ME! IT'S FRUSTRATING, and when we 2012 applicants see how fast 2013 applicants getting DM's is makes us pissed at NDVO ppl and there working system. NOTHING! personal dear.

Also, sorry if I wrote July 2013 applicants. It's overall 2013 applicants.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
aks.asr1 said:
@ Desi-girl

That's okay, I understand what you are trying to say.. But, trust me 2013 applicants seems to be more lucky than 2012 applicants.
Also, this is not the only site I check there are so many other websites where people are just saying what I wrote in my earlier post and trust me 2013 applicants are getting visa's less then 10 months. For Example: I sponsored my wife and today it's been 13 months since my wife application went to In Process. TRUST ME! IT'S FRUSTRATING, and when we 2012 applicants see how fast 2013 applicants getting DM's is makes us pissed at NDVO ppl and there working system. NOTHING! personal dear.

Also, sorry if I wrote July 2013 applicants. It's overall 2013 applicants.
No offence taken.. I can understand the frustration. My anniversary is coming and I can't even be with my husband..because NDVO can't process fast and efficient enough, while July applicants from London and Sydney are already with their spouses/partners in Canada since October 2013 with their COPRs (and they don't even need visitors visas). I hope they give visas to the 2012 applicants soon because if I am frustrated enough to pull my hair out right now, I can understand how much more you all are going through.

From 2013, there are many of us who are really frustrated. Check out the forum right now and people are ready for action against NDVO. One May applicant just got interview recommended this week after 3 gcms notes saying nothing started and not even PPR, another Jan 2013 applicant had interview in Jan 2014 and still doesn't have passport yet when everything has passed. It's the stupid NDVO's fault for pushing us to the edge.

I have heard that NDVO is processing applications on the weekends too to cut back the back logs but I don't understand why 2012 is being left behind. We really need to get our voices heard so that NDVO might be pressured to work faster and finish the back logs.

Good luck to you all, and I really pray for all of you everyday.

PS. Which other sites do you go to for following NDVO?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
:-[ :-[ :-[NO UPDATES OR STATUS CHANGE FOR ANY OF US...YET......PLZZZZ GOD LET THERE BE MIRACLE FOR OUR GROUP.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'(

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
baba1234 said:
TODAY I SEND MY RE MEDICAL RECEIPT AND PP TO NDVO, OH GOD PLEASE SEND BACK MY PP SOON WITH SHINING VISA.

I ALSO NEED ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS BLESSINGS.
YOu sent it on Feb 13 2014- They received our re medical and passport with pcc on Feb 6 2014.

Let see how long it takes.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Dont worry ya'll. We will see our partners in Spring.. Be happy and imagine when the time comes, its gonna be so beautiful...... :p :p :p :p

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
I will be sending my Re medicals receipt and passport on Monday back to ND Embassy..So I am expecting another 2 months or what for DM.....thanks

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
tahsinmohammad said:
I will be sending my Re medicals receipt and passport on Monday back to ND Embassy..So I am expecting another 2 months or what for DM.....thanks

I hope so, its been one month now that we sent our remedical and pcc with passport..Hope OMG OMG is on our way and you will feel little releived..

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: