New Delhi - 2012 applicants

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabagataa said:
But the unfortunate part is as per GCMS, PPR was made on 15th April via email. the ref no of the letter is also given but nothing had come to me. Guys I need ur advice on this as to whether I can send the PPRon the basis of this note, or should I post an email to NDVO or approach the MP?? Pls advise. I know there are many in the same situation. what are u people doing or did?? pls advise. I don't want any further delay....
Hey nabagataa,
What was the reason you didn't get the PPR email? Was your email address given incorrectly in the application? Did they mess up the email address?

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H4B said:
Hi to All,

here is my time line please update it.
I got DM and passport stamp and back today so Pleas Muski Update in the spreadsheet.

Thank You all of you for ur support and Do not worry all will get visa and their spouses come to Canada as their own time Its 10months took and had an Interview as well.

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B
Congrats H4B! Happy to see that they are still processing cases despite the ongoing strike.

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
Never go for immigration consultants .They are no good.
Anyways .I hope you have properly checked for any kind of discrepancies in your application.
But since now they have asked for your passport I feel that soon you will get the visa.
All the best.Keep hanging in there.

quote author=Vb123 link=topic=109821.msg2362006#msg2362006 date=1371910243]
Yes, its filed through Immigration consultant on April 2012. Since then is 1 year n 2 months.

[/quote]

realmiracle

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 5, 2013
Received GCMS notes on June 19, 2013 and the data was extracted on May 22, 2013.It shows the status as:

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Recommend Passed (Updated on 2013-04-12)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

As per the text of Note 1:

*** Recommend interview waiver. *** The wedding appears to have been performed in accordance with religious and cultural norms. - Outing photos of couple in various places have been provided. A good comfort level is seen. - copy of marriage certificate/license. - copy of hotel stay bookings during their post marriage visits. - copy of greeting cards. - copy of apartment lease showing name of PI and spr as tenants. - copy of chat records between the couple. - copy of bank and tax documents for the spr. Documents appears satisfactory.

PA holds H1b and the application was filed by lawyer from US. SPR is Canadian citizen.

After so many moths passed, VO ND has not even requested the passport. Can someone explain why the processing is so slow?

Regards,
RM

waiting game

Jun 22, 2013
Hi i am new to forum i have a question regarding decision made on application of permanent residence, is there any possibility that decision can be made before requesting re-medical and Passport request? and if its happen what could be the reason? appreciate it if someone answer my query.

regards

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
ammuknn said:
Hey nabagataa,
What was the reason you didn't get the PPR email? Was your email address given incorrectly in the application? Did they mess up the email address?
I could see in the gcms notes that my email id as per their records was incorrect and they had made two communications in that email id, both of which I missed. one was the AOR and the other PPR. I therefore emailed them to correct the email id.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
H4B said:
Hi to All,

I got DM and passport stamp and back today so Pleas Muski Update in the spreadsheet.

Thank You all of you for ur support and Do not worry all will get visa and their spouses come to Canada as their own time Its 10months took and had an Interview as well.

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B

I am giving you One Hint to get process faster your applicaiton is to Start going to Temple or mosk or Gurudwawa or Church as you find time to go their and pray hard to god to process fast thats what I did and when I was frustating so I am telling all who are waiting please Pray to god and surrender ur case to god and I m sure God will help.
Congrats H4B! All the best for your life in Canada! Enjoy!

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
nabagataa said:
I could see in the gcms notes that my email id as per their records was incorrect and they had made two communications in that email id, both of which I missed. one was the AOR and the other PPR. I therefore emailed them to correct the email id.
You can send the Passport without waiting for another request.

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
muksi said:
You can send the Passport without waiting for another request.
My husband immediately rushed to his MP who posted an email to NDVO asking for whether the passport be sent or they make a second request. MP assured to give feedback by Tuesday.

Our experience with this MP had been very good. The last time also when we approached him, he contacted NDVO on our behalf and NDVO also promptly replied back to his email.

So we are now waiting for the MP reply which will come by the next two days. if it takes long or nothing definite comes from his reply, I shall send the PPR without any further delay.

yogisaman

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
hi everyone
i want to know how long does it take after submit passport in spouse case ......
application -06march2013
approval from missisauga-04 april 2013
transfered to new delhi 04 april 2013
passport req on 25 may 2013
passport submit 27 may 2013

please reply...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
yogisaman said:
hi everyone
i want to know how long does it take after submit passport in spouse case ......
application -06march2013
approval from missisauga-04 april 2013
transfered to new delhi 04 april 2013
passport req on 25 may 2013
passport submit 27 may 2013

please reply...
Anywhere between 3 to 10 months..good luck

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
H4B said:
Hi to All,

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B

I am giving you One Hint to get process faster your applicaiton is to Start going to Temple or mosk or Gurudwawa or Church as you find time to go their and pray hard to god to process fast thats what I did and when I was frustating so I am telling all who are waiting please Pray to god and surrender ur case to god and I m sure God will help.
Congrts dear...wish u a happy married life....Thanks for your advice dear I did whatever u say but this time god is not hearing me.
:( :( :(

Fed up with the wait.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabagataa said:
My husband immediately rushed to his MP who posted an email to NDVO asking for whether the passport be sent or they make a second request. MP assured to give feedback by Tuesday.

Our experience with this MP had been very good. The last time also when we approached him, he contacted NDVO on our behalf and NDVO also promptly replied back to his email.

So we are now waiting for the MP reply which will come by the next two days. if it takes long or nothing definite comes from his reply, I shall send the PPR without any further delay.
Yes, my experience with my area MP was also really good. The first time we requested MP to make an inquiry on our behalf, they did so promptly, and NDVO replied within 1 or 2 days. However, that was back in March. But this time, in May when we asked them to do another inquiry due to the missed communication situation, they once again sent communication to NDVO, asking the same questions that you are asking. But NDVO has not been responding these days. Actually, they sent back a completely stock reply saying, "cases take 10 months," with absolutely no reference to my case, and completely useless.

My MP actually has a contact directly in the Minister's office, who is the Minister's assistant. She actually recommended not sending the passport until it is requested. However, as per the GCMS notes, we know they had requested the PP, so after waiting a while we ended up sending it anyway.

Our immigration consultant also strongly recommended that we send the passport without delay.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
realmiracle said:
Received GCMS notes on June 19, 2013 and the data was extracted on May 22, 2013.It shows the status as:

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Recommend Passed (Updated on 2013-04-12)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

As per the text of Note 1:

*** Recommend interview waiver. *** The wedding appears to have been performed in accordance with religious and cultural norms. - Outing photos of couple in various places have been provided. A good comfort level is seen. - copy of marriage certificate/license. - copy of hotel stay bookings during their post marriage visits. - copy of greeting cards. - copy of apartment lease showing name of PI and spr as tenants. - copy of chat records between the couple. - copy of bank and tax documents for the spr. Documents appears satisfactory.

PA holds H1b and the application was filed by lawyer from US. SPR is Canadian citizen.

After so many moths passed, VO ND has not even requested the passport. Can someone explain why the processing is so slow?

Regards,
RM
For some applicants they are waiting for the processing time to complete ::) and then come up with remedical and PCC :mad:

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
waiting game said:
Hi i am new to forum i have a question regarding decision made on application of permanent residence, is there any possibility that decision can be made before requesting re-medical and Passport request? and if its happen what could be the reason? appreciate it if someone answer my query.

regards
It doesn't happen that way ,you might be seeing the Decision made for sponsorship approval???.I dont know your timeline ???