08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
jitsak said:
applied 17april 2012
file tranfer 6 july2012
ppr 3 aug2012
submitted pp 12aug2012
decion made since 10 sept2012

n wating for pp allready sent e-mail to ndvo no reply :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Try contacting the NDVO via MP. It will be faster. You should have done that a long ago.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
smallworld said:
Good Morning :)

It just struck me yesterday when my wife told me about the quota for each class for immigration. Do you guys remember a doc mumble share a few days back. I think that data speaks a lot.

Most probably last year the quota must have been already filled by first half and maybe that the reason why files of applicants from June/July got delayed. Not sure..just my thoughts.

Hopefully starting this year most of us will get our PR within February/March maybe even before that :)
Me and my husband are going by the same theory, that there is a quota or a limit on numbers.
If that is true then we should start receiving DMs by this weekend r next.
But two sources of ours also told us that there has been a short of employees at NDVO due to which time taken is longer.

Whatever the case is. Its affecting all of us and doing us no good.

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
Saag2012 said:
Man, how does one kill time!!! This may sound weird but for the last one month I've just been hooked onto NDTV and watching 'nirbhaya's' news! And of course KBC! ;D thinking to join yoga or look for a temp job.

Chitrajay, cal2can, mumble, brar.arsh et al ... What u guys upto?
Hey there!. I joined Yoga in OCT 2012, And trust me it works wonders and you feel so enthusiastic after that..The stress is not there at all.. I survived all these months becoz of that...You can even try going to arobics two days in a week.. I am a classical Kathak dancer..So the only thing I do is Dance!! My passion.. :D Waise my half day goes in chatting with hubby in Skype now that the Day light saving is off. I have more time to chat :D. And yeah.. Cooking lessons from my mother... Slurp!!

Apps I cant live without.. Whatsapp, BBM, facebook, Youtube and Canadavisa.com ;D lol

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
Chitraajay said:
Hey there!. I joined Yoga in OCT 2012, And trust me it works wonders and you feel so enthusiastic after that..The stress is not there at all.. I survived all these months becoz of that...You can even try going to arobics two days in a week.. I am a classical Kathak dancer..So the only thing I do is Dance!! My passion.. :D Waise my half day goes in chatting with hubby in Skype now that the Day light saving is off. I have more time to chat :D. And yeah.. Cooking lessons from my mother... Slurp!!

Apps I cant live without.. Whatsapp, BBM, facebook, Youtube and Canadavisa.com ;D lol
Hey :)

That's so cool. U r a dancer, awesome!
But pls tell me the truth (like every woman wants to know) does yoga help lose weight? :p
I read about yogalates it's a combi of yoga and Pilates! Wana do tat so bad.
Me too, learning how to cook and I'm soo bad at it tat I can't explain! Anywho, where are you based? In Delhi?

Btw @ mumble, capri2012 and cal2can - I dreamt tat u guys got ur passports with the visa. ;D it was really weird as my dad was like - 'u were talking in ur sleep about someone's visa!'

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Saag2012 said:

But pls tell me the truth (like every woman wants to know) does yoga help lose weight? :p
Me too, learning how to cook and I'm soo bad at it tat I can't explain! Anywho, where are you based? In Delhi?

Btw @ mumble, capri2012 and cal2can - I dreamt tat u guys got ur passports with the visa. ;D it was really weird as my dad was like - 'u were talking in ur sleep about someone's visa!'
Even I'm learning to cook from my grandmother. I can manage most things except those damn rotis. Somehow I manage to make each a different shape!

Like mumble, I too feel we will get DMs very soon.

capri2012

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012....in PROCESS : 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE : 14-01-2013.....phewwww
Saag2012 said:

Hiii
I think this forum going to turn into Tips to loose weight soon ...... LOL
But just for info , only two things helps to keep FIT : eat less and right , workout more and regularly !!!!
Its your choice which way you want to workout :p yoga , cardio , aerobics ;)

And its nyc to know someone in dreaming of me getting my visa.....LOL ...Thanks ! , now that I have stopped dreaming about it coz it doesn't change anything :) IT happens wen it has to !!!!

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Saag2012 said:

maplegal86 said:
Even I'm learning to cook from my grandmother. I can manage most things except those damn rotis. Somehow I manage to make each a different shape!

Like mumble, I too feel we will get DMs very soon.
Oh Wow!!!....That was nice.. :D. I hope your dreams and wishes come true. :p :p and you too get your visa soon. +1 for you saag for dreaming such a nice dream.
All I know about cooking I learnt during these two months. Its a great stress relief for me.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
jitsak said:
i m checking status through my surname and the file number that we had received in the mail not through sponsors details.. is there any other way of checking the status through sponsors details?? please elaborate.
and both the canadian and indan address are shown on top since almost 2 months now but i've not received my PP :( :( :(
It is really question of worry. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You should visit NVDO as soon as possible. They did not answer and email unless it is an extremely urgent. I doubt you should not lost your PP in the Post. Normally it took 8-10 maximum after a DM on e-Cas. Are you in some rural area in India? Don't delay and check with CHC along with the print out of the screen of e-Cas.

Good Luck.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
BTW, we are planning to contact our MP soon. They had informed us to get in touch with them in second week of Jan. I am hoping for a positive response this time. In fact, it would be better if we get the visa instead of a response.

With the new year parties and hangovers getting over, my husband has become very busy with work. Sometimes feels so hopeless not being able to talk to him (when he is busy in a meeting), or just hold hands or cook for him.

One of his (my husband's) friend was saying (not seriously, just kidding manner), its will be nice when she (me) comes over, then after somedays the usual stuff will start.
Yelling over wet towels in chairs, not giving enough time. who mows the lawn, who cleans the toilet and all. hahahahhahaha. According to him the waiting phase is better, atleast we still like each other and miss other.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:
It is really question of worry. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You should visit NVDO as soon as possible. They did not answer and email unless it is an extremely urgent. I doubt you should not lost your PP in the Post. Normally it took 8-10 maximum after a DM on e-Cas. Are you in some rural area in India? Don't delay and check with CHC along with the print out of the screen of e-Cas.

Good Luck.
I agree with waitingsince2004 oh this one.
I think in your case they may even accept a personal inquiry and also get a print of ecas as a proof as waiting suggested

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Hi Doc.Amar,

I hope you had a successful interview yesterday. Please share your experience so it would be help to others.

Wednesday almost over and no update for anyone yet even in this week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh God! Please wake NVDO and at least some good news should be here for some one.

Good Luck to all.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Anyone recently got any GCMS notes? I'm expecting mine sometime in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully we get our passports before that and I don't need to use the notes to shed some light on the delay.

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
capri2012 said:
Saag2012 said:

Hiii
I think this forum going to turn into Tips to loose weight soon ...... LOL
But just for info , only two things helps to keep FIT : eat less and right , workout more and regularly !!!!
Its your choice which way you want to workout :p yoga , cardio , aerobics ;)

And its nyc to know someone in dreaming of me getting my visa.....LOL ...Thanks ! , now that I have stopped dreaming about it coz it doesn't change anything :) IT happens wen it has to !!!!

I think its good to take a break from just worrying about the PR and chill :) I see that most of you are ladies. I may be one of those few who is an exception :p

I have a work and that keeps me occupied. We skype (thanks to my firm who use skype for official chat :p ) and speak over phone. We use Dial 91 and its cheap.

Together we pray a lot :) We trust in God and everything happened because of Him. We feel like even when we go through fire, we are being covered by Him from the heat.

Regarding food...its not the quantity of food but the quality of food that matters. We need enough carb and fat..so dont cut it off completely. I dont agree with it. But yes exercising is good. I would recommend POWER YOGA. Its really good.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
another day gone with no updates....Guys, anyone? anything? Zeenish, AP, thinkpad where are you?

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
hey all, nice to know you guys are engaged in fun activities....

my passport reached NDVO on 19th july 2012,
already requested for GCMS notes.

best wishes for everyone.