done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Ramank said:
I have a question.. not sure if anyone can help in this...

Someone told me yesterday that when you are going to Canada for the first time as PR, u cannot take a flight with 2 stops... only 1 stop... is this true?

Well you cannot transit US...other then that you are fine...Belgium,paris etc..anywhere in europe

Ramank

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
AOR Received.
January 22, 2013
File Transfer...
January 22, 2013
Med's Request
November 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
Interview........
February, 2014
Passport Req..
March 2013 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014 (received passport on 29-04-2013)
LANDED..........
April 17
Reeyan said:
Well you cannot transit US...other then that you are fine...Belgium,paris etc..anywhere in europe
Yeah that I know.. but I am confused about the 1stop/2stop part... the travel agent I spoke to told me it is 100% that u cannot take more than 1 stop..

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks.asr1 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question.. I'm Canadian citizen and sponsoring my wife. Recently, NDVO a sent us a letter and asked my wife to re-do the medical. Does she need to fill out some sort of form or need anything else besides passport.

Please reply urgently.. If we need to fill a form can you pls share the link...

Thanks!
Hi guys,

Thanks for the quick reply back. I was checking online and it said some centre's will do your re-medical if you have a letter from NDVO which says please do the re-medical along with your passport. But, some centre's requires IMM1017 form.

Can someone please help me out and tell me where I can get this form because I checked on CIC website and it says they don't keep this form anymore.

If anyone did the re-medical recently can you please share with me what you guys took along with your passport and the letter that NDVO sent us..?

Please reply urgently.

Thanks!

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
aks.asr1 said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the quick reply back. I was checking online and it said some centre's will do your re-medical if you have a letter from NDVO which says please do the re-medical along with your passport. But, some centre's requires IMM1017 form.

Can someone please help me out and tell me where I can get this form because I checked on CIC website and it says they don't keep this form anymore.

If anyone did the re-medical recently can you please share with me what you guys took along with your passport and the letter that NDVO sent us..?

Please reply urgently.

Thanks!
IMM 1017 is the medical form which has ur IME/UCI/File Number and it will be sent by New Delhi Embassy.My spouse received IMM 1017 by email and we did our medicals on 14th March 2014.

CANADA

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM).

Documents to be brought at the time of your appointment for each applicant -

1. Original Passport (PAN Card / Aadhar Card in original if our Passport is with the CHC). In case you do not possess any of these then bring along a clear copy of your passport (first and last pages).
2. A color xerox of the first and last page of the passport on a single side of A4 sheet (write your current address, phone number and e-mail ID behind the photocopy)
3. Two recent passport size photographs with white background
4. For Students - Offer letter issued by the College
For Work category - Company letter indicating the applicant to proceed with medical examination (Spouse and Children’s names should be included in the letter, if accompanying)
For those applying in Family class (where spouse is residing in Canada) no specific document is required.
5. For applicants who have already started their process with CHC - Letter from Canadian High Commission with IME /UCI /UMI Number.
6. Rs 3500/- in Cash for adults ; Rs 1950/- for children (5-11 years) and Rs 1200 for younger children (<5 years)
7. Any previous medical records/ spectacles or contact lenses (with Case) if any.
8. If any further tests are required it costs additional

As the medical process may take upto 4 hours for completion, you are requested to kindly cooperate.

Regards,
CMM Information Desk
Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM)
Hyderabad
Address: 3-6-20, Street # 19, Himayath Nagar
Directions – Reach Liberty Circle and take Himayatnagar main road and take the first right turn. Cross Vijaya Diagnostic Centre and you would find CMM a few buildings down the road. Do call 29806789 or 8500777000 for further directions if required.
Any attempt to intimidate,interfere or intrude in the process would be promptly recorded on file and reported to the Canadian High Commission

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
I have a copy of the IMM1017 SAVED IF ANY WANTS IT LET ME KNOW ;D :D ;) :) COME ON NDVO GIVE US MORE DM AND PP BACK AND GIIVE ME MY INTERVIEW DATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SOON :-[ :(

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahsinmohammad said:
IMM 1017 is the medical form which has ur IME/UCI/File Number and it will be sent by New Delhi Embassy.My spouse received IMM 1017 by email and we did our medicals on 14th March 2014.

CANADA

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM).

Documents to be brought at the time of your appointment for each applicant -

1. Original Passport (PAN Card / Aadhar Card in original if our Passport is with the CHC). In case you do not possess any of these then bring along a clear copy of your passport (first and last pages).
2. A color xerox of the first and last page of the passport on a single side of A4 sheet (write your current address, phone number and e-mail ID behind the photocopy)
3. Two recent passport size photographs with white background
4. For Students - Offer letter issued by the College
For Work category - Company letter indicating the applicant to proceed with medical examination (Spouse and Children's names should be included in the letter, if accompanying)
For those applying in Family class (where spouse is residing in Canada) no specific document is required.
5. For applicants who have already started their process with CHC - Letter from Canadian High Commission with IME /UCI /UMI Number.
6. Rs 3500/- in Cash for adults ; Rs 1950/- for children (5-11 years) and Rs 1200 for younger children (<5 years)
7. Any previous medical records/ spectacles or contact lenses (with Case) if any.
8. If any further tests are required it costs additional

As the medical process may take upto 4 hours for completion, you are requested to kindly cooperate.

Regards,
CMM Information Desk
Centre for Migration Medicine (CMM)
Hyderabad
Address: 3-6-20, Street # 19, Himayath Nagar
Directions – Reach Liberty Circle and take Himayatnagar main road and take the first right turn. Cross Vijaya Diagnostic Centre and you would find CMM a few buildings down the road. Do call 29806789 or 8500777000 for further directions if required.
Any attempt to intimidate,interfere or intrude in the process would be promptly recorded on file and reported to the Canadian High Commission

My wife just received the parcel from NDVO which had a letter regarding re-do the medical and renew the passport, along with the passport. That's all!

@ tahsinmohammad

What you mean you received IMM 1017 form by email..? The letter that my wife received has her Name/UCI/File Number and written on the same page what needs to be done. So, we don't need anything else right when she will go for re medical..???

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
I HAVE SEEN MANY 2013 APPLICANTS JUST TAKE THERE RE- MEDICAL LETTER TO THE DOCTOR, AN SOME HAVE GOTTEN THIS NEW E-MEDICAL WHICH HAS BEEN FILLED OUT COMPUTERIZED BY CIC AN WHICH THEY SEND BACK TO YOU AND YOU TAKE ALONG TO THE DOCTORS, UNLESS IM MISTAKEN..

@ AKS.ASR1
DID YOU START PROCESS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
aks.asr1 said:
My wife just received the parcel from NDVO which had a letter regarding re-do the medical and renew the passport, along with the passport. That's all!

@ tahsinmohammad

What you mean you received IMM 1017 form by email..? The letter that my wife received has her Name/UCI/File Number and written on the same page what needs to be done. So, we don't need anything else right when she will go for re medical..???
Take the letter which you received from the Embassy along with the passport to do re medicals.Is the center eMedical enable otherwise you have take 4 pics as well...Talk to them and ask what else you need to get along with letter,passport to do re medicals...Good luck

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
n4dpatel said:
I HAVE SEEN MANY 2013 APPLICANTS JUST TAKE THERE RE- MEDICAL LETTER TO THE DOCTOR, AN SOME HAVE GOTTEN THIS NEW E-MEDICAL WHICH HAS BEEN FILLED OUT COMPUTERIZED BY CIC AN WHICH THEY SEND BACK TO YOU AND YOU TAKE ALONG TO THE DOCTORS, UNLESS IM MISTAKEN..

@ AKS.ASR1
DID YOU START PROCESS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
Exactly...IMM 1017 is the eMedical enable form in which all the details of the applicant are already filled by CIC along with a bar code.The re medical office told me that they will update the medicals online using the bar code number in 1-2 days after the medicals are done....

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
MP told me last month that my hubby file was opened and reviewed on Feb 28, 2014, that means will they decide a interview or open file on march 28, I heard that everyone has month is the same date "LOOK IN DATE" frm gcms notes, I have order notes again they will arrive April, 6.

???I think I am the only in this group whos ECAS reads: APPLICATION RECV. MEDICL RESULTS RECV....SINCE ,OCT 2012 :'( :'( :'( :'(HOW SAD IS THAT...

Ramank

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
AOR Received.
January 22, 2013
File Transfer...
January 22, 2013
Med's Request
November 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
Interview........
February, 2014
Passport Req..
March 2013 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014 (received passport on 29-04-2013)
LANDED..........
April 17
To all the people who got their DM lately... has anyone received their passport yet?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Ramank said:
To all the people who got their DM lately... has anyone received their passport yet?
I think this week noo one had gotten back the pp yet, there was 4 dm this week, im sure by Monday or next week ...

baba1234

Aug 4, 2011
THANKS TO EVERY ONE WITH ALL YOUR WISHES AND THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY I GOT MY PASSPORT TODAY WITH SHINNING VISA ON IT.

ONE QUICK QUESTION TO SENIORS ON COPR PLACE OF DESTINATION WRITTEN IS TORONTO BUT I HAVE TO GO TO CALGARY WILL THERE BE

ANY PROBLEM IN LANDING .

THANK YOU

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
baba1234 said:
THANKS TO EVERY ONE WITH ALL YOUR WISHES AND THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY I GOT MY PASSPORT TODAY WITH SHINNING VISA ON IT.

ONE QUICK QUESTION TO SENIORS ON COPR PLACE OF DESTINATION WRITTEN IS TORONTO BUT I HAVE TO GO TO CALGARY WILL THERE BE

ANY PROBLEM IN LANDING .

THANK YOU
Congrats to you.. Wish all the best ur offically kicked out of this forum, good luck my friend welcome to canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
baba1234 said:

ANY PROBLEM IN LANDING .

THANK YOU
Lucky you!..Wish you nothing but the best...Hope its our turn soon..