Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Me, wife and children already became Canadian permanent resident. I have born a baby in India and applied for PR for her.

Medical Done on 16th Decemebr 2011
Application Sent to CIC on Decemebr 23, 2011
Application Received at CIC on January 6 ,2012
Date of Sponsorship Approved -28 Feb 2012
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi - 29 March 2012
Date of passport submitted to New Delhi on 4th April 2012

after this I didnt get any response from anywhere till 24 december 2012. On this date CIC missisauga sent me an email to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date.The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days.
Then I got another email from Delhi on 9th Feb 2013 to complete re medical since the first one is expired.

I completed re medical on 13th Feb 2013. Again I got a letter from delhi embassy to submit passport on 6th March 2013. I replied them that I have already submitted passport before one year.

Now I am waiting for visa .
My all family is here for the last six months. Still now I am paying my rent in Canada. The authorities dont show any humanitarian attitude towards the application of infants even though the CIC website clearly state that childrens applications will have highest priority. I am totally fed up with CIC.

Now I have booked the ticket with expectation of visa will be issued with in 7th of April.
the family who is partly occupied in my canadian rented home, will be leaving on that date. So we should be there on that date! Thats why I laredy booked the flight ticket to avail cheap flight!

Any one have any idea regarding same situation? I expect your reply.

yoosuf

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi my name is Sahil im from India me and my Canadian boyfriend was going to submit our application this month but the lawyer he has hired for our application she made us confused.

We are in same sex relationship

"We applying under Conjugal partner application"

here is our case history.

we met on line in august 2011,
he came to India to meet me first time in December 2011 (for two weeks)
i applied for TRV in may 2012 (was refused)
he came to India 2nd time in July 2012 (for 44 days)

we traveled together to Nepal and got married there on 5th August 2012
we made our wills in august 2012
i bought life insurance policy in September 2012 (naming my partner as beneficiary )

we have done everything what so ever that lawyer told us

yesterday when my partner went to her office so he can pay the application fee so she can submit the application, she said "she think we should wait for more 5 month it will make ur case more stronger,

we are confuse what we have to do i need ur help plzz help us

the documents we have provided in our application they are....

phone bills from Feb 2012 to Jan 2013
Our wills
Photos (with family, Nepal wedding pictures, visiting friends homes picture with friends.)
Skype chat history (Aug 2011 to Jan 2013)
Plane tickets, passport pages copy,
My TVR denial letter
Bank account naming him as beneficiary (its not a joint account as in India its not possible to an open joint account with a friend)
Western Union receipts since October 2011 to jan 2012 (every month)
Phone msgs print out
Two STATUTORY DECLARATION from both sides

do we have to submit our application now or we have to wait to our wedding anniversary its in August 2013.

plzzz help.
regards (sorry for my bad english)

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
hi my name is Sahil im from India me and my Canadian boyfriend was going to submit our application this month but the lawyer he has hired for our application she made us confused.

We are in same sex relationship

"We applying under Conjugal partner application"
Sorry to hear that bro, but I dont think anyone here can help you as we havent heard of such marriages in this thread and people here are with normal marriages and have applied under Spousal category of Family Class.

Will advise you to open a new thread under the Family Class Sponsorship topic to get suggestions from everyone.

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
Vipulpatel said:
Hi zenn
I already send them an email and explain my situation and they replied

Thank you for your email. Your Family Class application has been received by our office and is awaiting assessment by a Visa Officer.

Your application will remain in process if your visa expires and you have to leave Australia. Please keep our office advised of any email or mailing address changes.
Oh thats good then :)

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
SAHIL SINGH said:

do we have to submit our application now or we have to wait to our wedding anniversary its in August 2013.

plzzz help.
regards (sorry for my bad english)
The big question here is what changes if you wait for a few months more? That's what you should be asking your lawyer.
It also depends on what category you are applying for PR under- common law, conjugal, married etc.

You might want to post a separate post on the website and see what people from other countries in your situation have faced...

Good luck

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
zenn said:
The big question here is what changes if you wait for a few months more? That's what you should be asking your lawyer.
It also depends on what category you are applying for PR under- common law, conjugal, married etc.

You might want to post a separate post on the website and see what people from other countries in your situation have faced...

Good luck

On the 5th of August 2012 we got married in a temple in Nepal arranged by the Blue Diamond Society. Its true we got married, but the gay marriages happening there are not recognize by Nepal government. We know our marriage is not legal according to Canadian Immigration law because the Nepal government will not legally recognize the marriage until they bring in their new constitution which has yet to happen.

So the lawyer think if we are going to apply after one year of the marriage it will boost our chances.
we are confuse coz if this marriage is not recognized by Nepal government and Canadian government.
then why she (the lawyer) saying we should wait till our wedding is one year old.

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Quite a time has passed and theres no update from anyone in the forum. My husband did a MP enquiry yesterday and he has been told to contact after a week for the feedback. I am hoping to hear something sensible from them.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
SAHIL SINGH said:
On the 5th of August 2012 we got married in a temple in Nepal arranged by the Blue Diamond Society. Its true we got married, but the gay marriages happening there are not recognize by Nepal government. We know our marriage is not legal according to Canadian Immigration law because the Nepal government will not legally recognize the marriage until they bring in their new constitution which has yet to happen.

So the lawyer think if we are going to apply after one year of the marriage it will boost our chances.
we are confuse coz if this marriage is not recognized by Nepal government and Canadian government.
then why she (the lawyer) saying we should wait till our wedding is one year old.
The lawyer is right. Because Same Sex marriage is not recognized in Nepal but in that case you can apply under conjugal partner and for that you need to show your relationship at least One year old. You should better if you have Joint bank account, Joint rent deed or property , Joint Credit Card etc etc.

Good Luck.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
hm82 said:
E-Cas was down for me about 10 mins back ???
Hi hm82,
can you please tell me how to get the summary of time lines on the right side of our post as summary under your name, I tried doing that could find how to do that ....
Thanks,
V.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
H4B said:
Hi ,
I ahve similar case Application received on Aug16 and same nothing yet and really frustrating and just kepp up your 'HOPE' and 'SHANTI only works.
Hi H4B,
Thanks for your comments, have you heard from any more members on this forum or elsewhere with similar timelines, I am just trying to determine is it a normal duration or there is some proboem, and to your point, yes you are right that the only thing we have is hope and shanti.... but at times when I see people who applied well after me, got thier VISA , stamped and landed here successfully... its just add lot to the anxiety.....

Forum members,
Are you guys aware of similar cases with such time lines, do share , it would be comforting to know that the delay in my case is a normal waiti time....
any inputs /comments are highly welcomed,
Thanks,
V.
(File reached to new delhi oct 2012, no communication since then )

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
nabagataa said:
Quite a time has passed and theres no update from anyone in the forum. My husband did a MP enquiry yesterday and he has been told to contact after a week for the feedback. I am hoping to hear something sensible from them.
How does the MP enquiry thing works... I am in canada and sponsored my wife , who is in india and our file reached new delhi in first week of october 2012 since there has been no communication whatsoever from the office,.., I was wondering if I can do anything from here .. such as MP enquiry , but do not know how does it really work and what to do for that ...
Thanks,

H4B

Nov 23, 2012
v_sys said:
Hi H4B,
Thanks for your comments, have you heard from any more members on this forum or elsewhere with similar timelines, I am just trying to determine is it a normal duration or there is some proboem, and to your point, yes you are right that the only thing we have is hope and shanti.... but at times when I see people who applied well after me, got thier VISA , stamped and landed here successfully... its just add lot to the anxiety.....

Forum members,
Are you guys aware of similar cases with such time lines, do share , it would be comforting to know that the delay in my case is a normal waiti time....
any inputs /comments are highly welcomed,
Thanks,
V.
(File reached to new delhi oct 2012, no communication since then )
Hi ,
I asked MP also they said wait for your 10 months and than contact us.I sent Inquiry to Delhi also no reply yet. So we do not have any option other than wait and when you ask other people they said every case is individual so we can not compare .

Just pray to god that this waiting time will finish soon and get Decision soon.

Thx

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
v_sys said:
Hi hm82,
can you please tell me how to get the summary of time lines on the right side of our post as summary under your name, I tried doing that could find how to do that ....
Thanks,
V.
You need atleast 10 posts to do that..
You can share the timeline here and Muski or I can enter it into the spreadsheet.. :)

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
v_sys said:
Hi hm82,
Thanks,
V.
I believe, you are talking about my Signature. On the forum page, please go to

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile Information

and then add stuff in the "Signature" text box; whatever you want to add.

As for the stuff on Right hand side, @brar.arsh is right, you need to make 10+ posts before you can go and change that information.
Again, you will need to update under

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile Information

hope that helps!
hm82

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nabagataa ,Muksi,Maplegal,zenn and all of my friends pls advice,
NDVO called and cancelled my interview dated feb11 however called my wife in Canada and conducted a telephonic interview on feb25th.
I recd a letter from NDVO in the mail dated March 4th indicating that they need photocopy of my wife's passport all the pages, as my wife stated that she has visited India twice last year.
They also need her T4 and a job letter if applicable along withcopies of her previous divorce papers.
She mailed everything last week.
My medicals will expire on April 18th and my Passport is expiring on July 17th.
Does anyone have any idea what will happen next?
please respond as my patience are running out this endless wait is killing me....