Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
1.I was not working from march 2013,
So I don't have any pay stubs. Can I only submit t4,Noa and reference letters as proof of employment.

2.also I will send my application as soon as I get rejected but I don't have Pcc yet can I submit it later after receiving AOR.

3. Do I need to tell them in a cover letter reason of rejection, I can probably put the print out of rejection
Letter once I receive decision.

4. I have experience of 15 month from date of convocation so I guess I am eligible.

5.my PGWP permit will expire in 2014 September, what is right time for BOWP. Will my employer need to apply for LMO ?

6.my wife is doing PHD do you think it's good idea to apply with her in PHD quota before I get decision for my current application.

Thanks. Appreciate your time and patience

reunion

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2013
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
Med's Request
22-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Passport Req..
June-18-2014
LANDED..........
July-17-2014
5.my PGWP permit will expire in 2014 September, what is right time for BOWP. Will my employer need to apply for LMO ?

I think 4months before your work permit, you don't need LMO for BOWP just AOR?? unless you want your empolyer to apply for closed work permit

6.my wife is doing PHD do you think it's good idea to apply with her in PHD quota before I get decision for my current application.
You can apply in any category at same time

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
gladaki said:
1.I was not working from march 2013,
So I don't have any pay stubs. Can I only submit t4,Noa and reference letters as proof of employment.

Yes. Pay stubs are not required by the checklist, and thus only optional. I only included them to prove my entire employment timeline, since my employer mentioned work that had not happened yet in the letter. But, by no means do you need to include it.

2.also I will send my application as soon as I get rejected but I don't have Pcc yet can I submit it later after receiving AOR.

Yes. You can send PCC after you get the AOR. Just remember that you have to send them in hard copy to CPP-O. Police certificates cannot be emailed.

3. Do I need to tell them in a cover letter reason of rejection, I can probably put the print out of rejection
Letter once I receive decision.

Yes. I forget which form it is, but I believe it asks if you were ever denied entry or if any of your visa applications were rejected. There is small space on the form, so you will need to attach an explanation. I find this option very useful, since it gives you the opportunity to explain what and why happened, and what corrective measure you used when applying again. I would also include the rejection letter as supporting documentation.

4. I have experience of 15 month from date of convocation so I guess I am eligible.

Applicants are required to prove 12 months and 1,560 hrs or skilled work....if you obtained this post graduation and not as part of the program, then you are eligible.

In order to apply for BOWP, you need to have an AOR and your current work permit needs to be expiring within 4 months. Considering this is well into the future, you are currently not eligible. If you apply again and you receive an AOR, I would recommend applying either in July or August of 2014. That will give you a full 12 months additional, as it takes them about 2 months to process the request.

No reason mate. You have a work permit till Sept 2014 - therefore, you need not worry about timelines. Let this run its course and then make decisions. You are going on the assumption that you will be rejected. Perhaps it will be otherwise and then you will have wasted time and money on another applications thats unnecessary. Wait for this one to conclude, then decide whether to pursue this line or another CEC. If you had a few months left, then I'd say go for it, but you have time.

Thanks. Appreciate your time and patience

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.