+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
Hello! I just got this message from Immigration Services. The employment history I submitted is the same as my current NOC I dont understand what I did wrong and How can I proceed.
Hello,

After reviewing your application for a nomination in the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program’s Express Entry stream, I am requesting the following:

Written confirmation of a new NOC code: The NOC code indicated in the NOCIntended Occupation field on your INB profile does not appear to be the best match to your work experience throughout the past ten years. Please review your employment history and inform this office in writing of a more appropriate NOC code for your profile after you have updated it on your federal Express Entry profile, and we will update it accordingly. Please also note that the NOC code chosen does not have to match your current or future position. It simply has to best reflect your past work experience. If you wish to continue using the current chosen NOC code, please inform this office in writing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello! I just got this message from Immigration Services. The employment history I submitted is the same as my current NOC I dont understand what I did wrong and How can I proceed.
Hello,

After reviewing your application for a nomination in the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program’s Express Entry stream, I am requesting the following:

Written confirmation of a new NOC code: The NOC code indicated in the NOCIntended Occupation field on your INB profile does not appear to be the best match to your work experience throughout the past ten years. Please review your employment history and inform this office in writing of a more appropriate NOC code for your profile after you have updated it on your federal Express Entry profile, and we will update it accordingly. Please also note that the NOC code chosen does not have to match your current or future position. It simply has to best reflect your past work experience. If you wish to continue using the current chosen NOC code, please inform this office in writing.
What NOC did you submit? So submit the correct NOC if there is an error. They are saying that your employment letters do not match the NOC you submitted. If your employment letters match the NOC from the EDSC database, then write to them that they made an error.

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
What NOC did you submit? So submit the correct NOC if there is an error. They are saying that your employment letters do not match the NOC you submitted. If your employment letters match the NOC from the EDSC database, then write to them that they made an error.
Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.
I submitted the NOC 41321, I am currently a Career and Employment Advisor (full time for a year now) and I was for 4 years part time the Career Educator/Advisor. My employers outline this is their letters and describe my work duties. Im scared I might get rejected

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.
I submitted the NOC 41321, I am currently a Career and Employment Advisor (full time for a year now) and I was for 4 years part time the Career Educator/Advisor. My employers outline this is their letters and describe my work duties. Im scared I might get rejected
So your 4 years as an education advisor is a different NOC. 41320

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
So your 4 years as an education advisor is a different NOC. 41320
I just want to thank you, I had no idea. I just realized my mistake. Do you think I should just change all my work experience to that new NOC or to ask them to only consider my current experience and discard the previous one?

valeriabm

May 29, 2023
I just want to thank you, I had no idea. I just realized my mistake. Do you think I should just change all my work experience to that new NOC or to ask them to only consider my current experience and discard the previous one?
I just read my job (current) job description and it aligns more with the 41320 NOC code. Do you think it might be an issue if the tittle is Career Advisor

Mar 13, 2024
Hello,

Hello val. I have the same similar issue and how were able to inform the province in writing concern the change in NOC ?

Mar 13, 2024
Hello naturgrl, I am really confused in selecting a suitable NOC that will match my job description as project / construction engineer working with EPC oil and gas company. I have received a notification from New Brunswick informing me that my primary NOC is not suitable for work my experience according to my reference letters . I am meant to change my NOC in my express entry profile and inform them in writing. So please do you have a format for such letter. I will appreciate as I keep looking for a better suitable NOC. Thanks

Mar 13, 2024
Congratulations!!!
Hello naturgrl, I am really confused in selecting a suitable NOC that will match my job description as project / construction engineer working with EPC oil and gas company. I have received a notification from New Brunswick informing me that my primary NOC is not suitable for work my experience according to my reference letters . I am meant to change my NOC in my express entry profile and inform them in writing. So please do you have a format for such letter. I will appreciate as I keep looking for a better suitable NOC. Thanks