+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@NzKhn do you remember when you registered for the session you attended in March... was the list of occupations the same as the session for September?
I can’t find my NOC in any of the EE sessions in other countries?! That’s freaking be out a bit.
Do they pick different occupations every time they hold a session or would it be the same list for Dubai.??

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn do you remember when you registered for the session you attended in March... was the list of occupations the same as the session for September?
I can’t find my NOC in any of the EE sessions in other countries?! That’s freaking be out a bit.
Do they pick different occupations every time they hold a session or would it be the same list for Dubai.??

DON'T FREAK OUT!
The September list is not the same as the list in March. There have been changes and additions.
The list of NOCs do change - sometimes they add more, sometimes they remove a few. The NOCs I have consistently seen though are usually IT or Food service industry related.
They pick different NOCs depending on the need in NB at the particular time. Also depends on which country they are holding the session in. For example, in Dubai you will never find the NOC for long haul truck drivers or wood cutters, but these NOCs are constantly in the list in some European sessions and Brazil sessions

Reactions: Zigzag85

sbibin

Jun 2, 2018
Not yet. I got below mentioned mail only

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The GNB team

Abkh

Sep 14, 2018
Did you receive the confirmation email?
Hi!
Not yet
but ,they sent to me a letter as follow:
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Information Session for Entrepreneurs in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have receive an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team
do anyone know about the place of information session that will be hold in Dubai on September 21st?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi!
Not yet
but ,they sent to me a letter as follow:
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Information Session for Entrepreneurs in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have receive an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team
do anyone know about the place of information session that will be hold in Dubai on September 21st?

when did you register?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Not yet. I got below mentioned mail only

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team

when did you register?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Does anyone know where the information session in Dubai on september 21st will be held?
You will not receive that information until you receive the confirmation email from GNB. The confirmation email will have the details of the venue and time, and what is required from you

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
DON'T FREAK OUT!
The September list is not the same as the list in March. There have been changes and additions.
The list of NOCs do change - sometimes they add more, sometimes they remove a few. The NOCs I have consistently seen though are usually IT or Food service industry related.
They pick different NOCs depending on the need in NB at the particular time. Also depends on which country they are holding the session in. For example, in Dubai you will never find the NOC for long haul truck drivers or wood cutters, but these NOCs are constantly in the list in some European sessions and Brazil sessions
I guess I’ll have to start praying for it LOL
Hopefully administrative assistant NOC will be on the list next time too.

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Guys, I also had registered NB PNP session over a month back. Waiting for invitation. As mentioned in the acknowledgement email from GNB team we must receive invite by today?Can anyone clarify please

Last edited: