+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new bee here...

zovi hayat

Mar 26, 2012
hi i am new here, i am applying for study permit from pakistan any body can tell me what is the embassy fee for study permit in PKR, and also it is necessary to submit a statement of purpose? and which courier service is best in pakistan?

thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zovi hayat said:
hi i am new here, i am applying for study permit from pakistan any body can tell me what is the embassy fee for study permit in PKR, and also it is necessary to submit a statement of purpose? and which courier service is best in pakistan?

thanks

Start reading here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

zovi hayat

Mar 26, 2012
thanks for ur kind reply PMM......

i already read this and dowloaded study permit kit...... the problem is someone said to me that embassy fee is increased to 9500 PKR.... and i wanna know which courier service is much better, visatronix, gerrys or fedex?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Do not go to FEDX, they will charge extra and rearrange ur doc according to there folder. Visatronix is ok,

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
It is importnat to submit SOP. It is because, it is the way to communication. Send me test to akif92@hotmail.com for sample SOP.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
zovi hayat said:
thanks for ur kind reply PMM......

i already read this and dowloaded study permit kit...... the problem is someone said to me that embassy fee is increased to 9500 PKR.... and i wanna know which courier service is much better, visatronix, gerrys or fedex?
As'salam Alikum,

Student visa fees = 8,700Rs
Bank Fees = 464
Courier Fees = 900Rs to 1500 (Outside Islamabad)

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Study permit fee is 125 CAD and making bank draft bank which you used for making draft charge almost 1500-2500 so 125*91+1500=12875.
all courer are best you can use TCS,FEDEX, etc. but TCS is cheaper but response not proper way and FEDEX is costly but sesponce proper way.

zovi hayat

Mar 26, 2012
thanks guys for your replies.......

i am filling my IMM1294E....
1: some one can tell me about about section 1 which is (UCI).

2: in employment section i can include 3 months internship and 2 years work experience in my Mother firms which is on my name as I am showing business bank statement from my mum's side?

3: to prove home ties i can show the to whom may it concern letter or affidavit that when I will come back after finishing my studies I will join my mother's firm on firm's letter head?

thanks...........

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
zovi hayat said:

2: in employment section i can include 3 months internship and 2 years work experience in my Mother firms which is on my name as I am showing business bank statement from my mum's side?

3: to prove home ties i can show the to whom may it concern letter or affidavit that when I will come back after finishing my studies I will join my mother's firm on firm's letter head?

thanks...........
1. If your applying first time than leave that section.

2. Yes you can show it.

3. Yes you write affidavit on that.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
I suggest u to..........

Include only one job responsibilities that u started after completion of ur recent degree. I mean only ur 2 years job experience.

For the home ties just develop a property statement and attached with it that describe ur total property in Rs and CAD $.

For the home tie, the best is, u should write and affidavit of Rs. 20/ that express that u are the caretaker of ur business with ur mom. May Allah give long and health life to ur mother but in case of her death U will fully responsible to run business.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
zovi hayat said:

thanks...........
to prove home ties,show property of your parents,business of ur parents, if u r using ur own bank statement then it will also show them ur home ties,job waiting for u after ur studies( i think it is not logical but still it prove home ties)..over all home ties are identified by CHC after overall profile and there is no specific document for it,but include some of the above and they will be enough.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
zovi hayat said:
no its my second time now what i should do now?
Check your previous refusal letter you will find your UCI number on that . .

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Ur UCI does not have any problem. I mean if u refuse by any country it doest not contain any views. U can check ur UCI on ur previous refusal letter. well, kis contry ka refusal hay?