+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new baby

tariqmassad

May 18, 2007
Hi everybody
I have a question,
I have applied with my wife for a permanent residence permit through the skilled worker program to the Canadian embassy in London, we applied using the simplified application process, we have received our file No. on July 2007, my wife delivered a baby two months ago, should we notify the Canadian embassy in London, or should we wait until they ask us for further updates?
Thanx in advance

soj

Feb 23, 2007
dear tariqmassad,
I think it is important you send a mail to the embassy about your new baby.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarrigmasad,
Even if you send an email to them as suggested by Soj they will not do anything. If you go through the instruction very well, all additional kid or change in job or status other than address will be delayed till you get to stage two. Just keep having nice time with your baby till when you get to stage two when you will be asked for further updates. You will still be sent comprehensive form at stage two where all your information will be filled
Congrats.

Oloye

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Tarrigmasad,

I think Oloye is right, you applied in 2007 after the rules changed (simplified application process) slightly. You will be notified when to fill forms it is at that stage you will fill all family information.
But for now just sit back and enjoy yourself, when the time comes you will be notified!

Cheers!

dokuppy

Oct 25, 2007
pls. help me

hello someone,
pls.help me,i want 2 know if i should use an immigration lawyer or process my application by myself...your response is needed.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Re: pls. help me

dokuppy said:
hello someone,
pls.help me,i want 2 know if i should use an immigration lawyer or process my application by myself...your response is needed.
Hi dokuppy

Is is up to you my friend, as you wish, you may apply by yourself or through an immigration lawyer.

If you can afford a lawyer services it could be the best option, just make sure to hire a good one

Good luck
Eduardo

R K Mehta

May 5, 2007
Hi Tariq

Go thru the letter that you received conveying the file number for your application. It is very clear what correspondence you can send and what you cannot or need not. Reg. your baby, you need not write any letter or e-mail. You can add baby's name to your file whenever you hear next from the High Commission.

Till then rest in peace, and good luck.

R K Mehta
tariqmassad said:
Hi everybody
I have a question,
I have applied with my wife for a permanent residence permit through the skilled worker program to the Canadian embassy in London, we applied using the simplified application process, we have received our file No. on July 2007, my wife delivered a baby two months ago, should we notify the Canadian embassy in London, or should we wait until they ask us for further updates?
Thanx in advance