+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Baby Stats to be updated

CraigZZ

Jul 10, 2016
Guys, I have a particular case that I’m really struggled for a clear answer.
My wife got pregnant when she is waiting for her Permanent Residence stats to be approved applied through PNP. We have decided to postpone the X-ray because of the baby (due date end of October). It is certain that she will have to update her application for the baby but we are not sure which documents specifically to update.
I’m getting confused answers searching through the forum and really appreciate if there is any advises.
Thank you,

Mzi

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Still Waiting
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Still Waiting
Med's Request
Still Waiting
Dear Sir ,

I am in same boat . I have new baby also , So if you have clear view pls let me know then i can proceed accordingly .

I appreciate your help in advance .

Kind Regards
MZI

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all congrats,I dont know why you postponed x ray of your wife. my wife's case was same as yours
when we got medical she was 3 months pregnent and we asked to our doctor. she told us go ahead just have to make sure
some precaution. You suppose to done you medical but when you go for x ray you just need to tell x ray taking person that
you wife is pregnent and she needs x ray protection belt. the belt normally give full protection to your baby. we did same also
were scared but x ray lady told dont worry we do with extra protection. we saved our time and we became pr.

second when you got baby just send them baby's birth certificate and formal letter

MY STORY IS INSIDE CANADA so dont know if you are outland
good luck

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
delta304 said:
First of all congrats,I dont know why you postponed x ray of your wife. my wife's case was same as yours
when we got medical she was 3 months pregnent and we asked to our doctor. she told us go ahead just have to make sure
some precaution. You suppose to done you medical but when you go for x ray you just need to tell x ray taking person that
you wife is pregnent and she needs x ray protection belt. the belt normally give full protection to your baby. we did same also
were scared but x ray lady told dont worry we do with extra protection. we saved our time and we became pr.

second when you got baby just send them baby's birth certificate and formal letter

good luck
You correct, i had the same fear but the doctors covered her tummy with extra protection and the x-ray was done.

I have my PR now as well....

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
CraigZZ said:
Guys, I have a particular case that I’m really struggled for a clear answer.
My wife got pregnant when she is waiting for her Permanent Residence stats to be approved applied through PNP. We have decided to postpone the X-ray because of the baby (due date end of October). It is certain that she will have to update her application for the baby but we are not sure which documents specifically to update.
I’m getting confused answers searching through the forum and really appreciate if there is any advises.
Thank you,

No need to be confused, like my brother ogorge said, pregnant women now do medicals easily this days

CraigZZ

Jul 10, 2016
delta304 said:

good luck
Thanks a lot delta304 and Ogeorge!
We went to see the immigration doctor and he stated that it actually depends on whether the X-Ray facility is able to offer you the protection for the X-Ray.
So it is basically our discretion whether to take it or not.

Appreciated for the info!