App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
imu said:
dear smiling _face

yes , it was a great time over there! the discussion brought many good things solved . A good food for thought ! thanks indeed .
may god bless us all.

imu
Welcome all the times!!! :)

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Today got medical request from Buffalo for my daughter. Very quick, they received her docs on 17th May and issued medical request on 20th May. But her meds are already received by RNH-Ottawa on 24th May.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zulkfal said:
Today got medical request from Buffalo for my daughter. Very quick, they received her docs on 17th May and issued medical request on 20th May. But her meds are already received by RNH-Ottawa on 24th May.

dear

it is good to hear progress in your case. i am waiting for my sons passport and hopefully I will get it within couple of days .we were waiting for its birth and we completed our medical. please pray for us.may god bless us all.

imu

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear smiling_face;
Sorry for the wrong year 2011 I mentioned.My baby birth date is October 2,2010.
By the way I am doing what ever it takes to add my baby and even I have conducted a medical by the help of medical officers in IOM.
I am happy since I got many hints and advises so that on my way to send every thing required by next week.
Wish you all best guys.
Natsmi

smiling_face said:
Please go ahead.....yes, you might face some more delay. But I am confused with your baby's date of birth (October 2,2011).

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ntaye said:
Dear smiling_face;
Sorry for the wrong year 2011 I mentioned.My baby birth date is October 2,2010.
By the way I am doing what ever it takes to add my baby and even I have conducted a medical by the help of medical officers in IOM.
I am happy since I got many hints and advises so that on my way to send every thing required by next week.
Wish you all best guys.
Natsmi
All the BEST!

Atiyatt

May 7, 2019
Dear Natsmi,

I have also added my new born baby into my application process after sending the documents to visa office (before medical). What i did was ~ soon after the birth of my baby, I notified the visa office by sending a notification letter and also faxed them the same letter immediately (no e-mail/case specific inquiry). I asked their advise in that regard.

In the very prompt reply, the visa office advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees (CAD 150) within 60 days from date of birth to include the new born baby into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame.

My advise would be to follow my path (send a notification letter as well as fax the same) and send your baby's passport, birth certificate, photos (5/6 copy) and additional fees (CAD 150) along with the notification letter without any delay. Also request them (visa office) to send the details for the medical of your baby. Nevertheless, you should continue the remaining process (medical).

Feel free to discuss for any further assistance.

smiling_face :)

Atiyatt

May 7, 2019
Dear Natsmi,

I have also added my new born baby into my application process after sending the documents to visa office (before medical). What i did was ~ soon after the birth of my baby, I notified the visa office by sending a notification letter and also faxed them the same letter immediately (no e-mail/case specific inquiry). I asked their advise in that regard.

In the very prompt reply, the visa office advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees (CAD 150) within 60 days from date of birth to include the new born baby into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame.

My advise would be to follow my path (send a notification letter as well as fax the same) and send your baby's passport, birth certificate, photos (5/6 copy) and additional fees (CAD 150) along with the notification letter without any delay. Also request them (visa office) to send the details for the medical of your baby. Nevertheless, you should continue the remaining process (medical).

Feel free to discuss for any further assistance.

smiling_face :)
Hello smiling_face
I have a very critical query...please help if you can.we processed for canada PR 5years ago.Then we moved to Australia at june 2018.now we have a lil one of 7months.we didnt updated our information that time due to some issue.now at 15th april,2019 we got MR and pcc request from canada.however we contacted them and told about our address change and baby.they already changed our address and asked for baby processing fee.its written there within 60days of birth we need to submit all necessary document. And about our medical they didnt say anything.
So my query is my baby is already7months.what can i do now?