+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Netherlands Police Certificate?

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I am wondering if someone from India or the subcontinent had to get a Dutch PCC? I am in India but will need a Dutch PCC as I did my masters there. The problem is that they only send it through regular mail. I was wondering if someone present in India or nearby was successfully able to obtain their Dutch PCC after quitting the Netherlands?

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
I am wondering if someone from India or the subcontinent had to get a Dutch PCC? I am in India but will need a Dutch PCC as I did my masters there. The problem is that they only send it through regular mail. I was wondering if someone present in India or nearby was successfully able to obtain their Dutch PCC after quitting the Netherlands?
My husband asked to deliver it to a friend who scanned it for him. Try the same

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
My husband asked to deliver it to a friend who scanned it for him. Try the same
Most of the people in my class were international students and do not have a Dutch house address anymore. But I think that's a decent idea. That's probably what I should do. Maybe I can send it off to a friend in a nearby country because I do not see regular post from NL coming to India on time.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hi @Maple bonbon Sirop,

Did you get the PCC letter from IRCC or were you able to receive the VOG without the letter?

I am post-ITA but did not receive any letter from IRCC yet in order to request letter from Justis NL. Please can you advise?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Abdul