+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NER: An Unfair Asseseement..Please take a look

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
Dear All,
I am also suffering from same unfair assessment of CIO office.
I have been awarded 64 points in all.
Awarded 20 marks in education although i have completed 17 years of complete education like MBA.Bachelors,Diploma,Intermediate,Matric and deserve 25 points in education.
Program officer notify that he did not find my bachelors transcripts in my file as i have submitt my complete transcripts in university sealed envelop.
Every body says that i have to re-apply,but i think it is totally unfair.
Do any body guide me in this regard,
NOTE.As u know all federal court appeal cost CAD $2000-5000 aprox.Also lengthy process as well

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
kan2008 said:
Yess, CIO reverted the decision of NER and issued PER....

I am very thankfull to this great site and great people on this site...with their help i was motivated to request CIO for a review and finaly i got PER ....Unbeleivevable...

Thanks you!
I feel pitty for this CIO / Canadian Immigration officers. Have they employed bunch of idiots there who are issuing unfair NER to people then reverting their decisions. I have seen now almost 5 or 6 times on this forum that first people getting NER wrongly then getting PER. Shame on this CIO and Canadian Immigration officers. That shows how incmpetent this CIO and their staff are.

Guys if they can issue you wrong NER in the start can you trust them afterwards. I seriously doubt this CIO and this country even who can be so careless and appauling......Shame on you all CIO / Canadian Immigration.......

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
listener said:
Ji u r right..... but when we sent them letters ..they gave us 69 points .... Allah ka ehsan hai
Listener,

Good news ! did you email or send a letter via post ? I suppose the docs were returned when rejected so did you send them back with a letter?
Would you really good if you could clarify please?

Sanity

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
aasif said:
Dear All,
Awarded 20 marks in education although i have completed 17 years of complete education like MBA.Bachelors,Diploma,Intermediate,Matric and deserve 25 points in education.
Program officer notify that he did not find my bachelors transcripts in my file as i have submitt my complete transcripts in university sealed envelop.
NOTE.As u know all federal court appeal cost CAD $2000-5000 aprox.Also lengthy process as well
Aasif,

Are you a post July 2011 applicant ? Could you mention when the application was filed ?
Did they inform about the rejection via email or post ? Could you please copy/paste the content here to give a fair comment ?

Sanity

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
12-04-2011 (Current Status: In Process)
Med's Request
Waiting
sanity said:
Listener,

Good news ! did you email or send a letter via post ? I suppose the docs were returned when rejected so did you send them back with a letter?
Would you really good if you could clarify please?

Sanity
When we got the rejection letter, we went to university and higher education commission for issuance of equivalence letters because we needed a proof of what we claimed.

Both letters stated that MS/Phil in Pakistan is equal to 18 years of education.

We sent them the original letters with explanation letter by post and also emailed them and got reply in one month. They had not returned the file by then.

If they make a mistake and you can prove they are wrong, then they admit their mistake and that is a good thing about this whole procedure.

For MBA I guess they will award 22 points for education.

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
12-04-2011 (Current Status: In Process)
Med's Request
Waiting
aasif said:
Dear All,
y on earth they have not got ur transcripts??????? that might be the problem..... find out where ur transcripts are???

also plz give us complete details of 64 points

before going to the federal court u have one chance of reconsideration request.

but send them documentary proof of what u claim..... they will change the decision if u prove them wrong...... write down ur own letter of explaining what u claim and why and send it along with the prof.

which country r u from?