+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Negative decision made on my aplication

skola

Nov 30, 2007
I have received a negative decission, made on my aplication as a "skilled worker" telling me that the score I have reached is 63 points instead of 67 points minimum to be considered.

Any body any idea what can I do.
There is any posibility to take the decision made back?

Thanks,

S

calvin1998

Jun 28, 2007
You can try to see where you fall short and rectify it. That would be best for you. Where did you fall short?

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check areas that needs amendment and improve on them. It will be better if you can post your score of selection points on this forum so that members can help on ways of improving. Nevertheless it will mean starting all over again.

Oloye

skola

Nov 30, 2007
thanks.

the thing is that I know where do I have to improve (my language points are only 8)

the thing I do not know is that is it possible to be accepted the change now (to have the language test now)?

tung

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to start all over again and youe English language test result must not be more than one year.

Oloye

samehyassa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2007
sorry for that,
but how long they keep you wait till they gave you their decision about not completing the pass mark

skola

Nov 30, 2007
I applyed at may 2005, the decision is made on november 2007, so it was for about 2 years and 7 months

but you have to do your points, do you have enough points?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Sorry about the long wait. What points did you get on English. Check if thats the reason for not scoring the point. Re do the english test until you get those points you need. Try to expain that your english has now improved for the last two years. Try to score a higher band than the previous one you submited. Secondly try to look at what as improved ie. years of experience if that could raise your points. Education wise if there is any progress or additiional degree if there is any. But please dont wDont worry alot, just submit the application immediately if these things could be at hand.

Good luck.

skola

Nov 30, 2007
thanks a lot Marta

for the moment I am waiting because I send a letter to the visa office explaning that my level of language is better now I have worked a lot for this, because my point were 63, if they`ll accept I will make again the english test. If they give me negative answer I will submit my application again, because me english level is really improved a lot.

thanks again