+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Needs Help !

Rgds

Jan 18, 2013
Hi Guys ,

I am regulary visit this forum, to be honest there are a lot of people who also help me out in my immigration process. I think i need help again ,

I landed in Nov 2010 almost 2 years , but confused to stick with the current job in middle east or start all over again in canada.

I am 30 years old & commerce gradute , Please help me out .

Rgds

van100

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex-Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
IELTS Request
March 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Rgds said:
Hi Guys ,

I am regulary visit this forum, to be honest there are a lot of people who also help me out in my immigration process. I think i need help again ,

I landed in Nov 2010 almost 2 years , but confused to stick with the current job in middle east or start all over again in canada.

Rgds
I'm also working in Middle East.
Listen. If you want money stay in Middle East I meant GCC countries. If you want more organized env., study or perfect schools to your kids then move to Canada. Both choices are applicable and good at the same time.
Pray for God to help you

Mangatholi

Nov 12, 2012
Rgds said:
Hi Guys ,

Rgds
Are you a permanent resident of Middle East? Do you have or will be able to live there for the rest of your life without renewing your visa periodically? Are you treated at par with a national of these countries? Is money your priority?

If you answered Yes to the above questions, middle east is a better bet for you as this region is still developing rapidly compared to Canada and has all the international standard facilities. There will still be more developments and if you stay in Middle East for long, be ready to surrender your PR for not satisfying the residency requirements. Someone around the world would be cursing you for wasting one PR visa...The rest is your choice...Good luck.

van100

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex-Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
IELTS Request
March 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Mangatholi said:
Are you a permanent resident of Middle East? Do you have or will be able to live there for the rest of your life without renewing your visa periodically? Are you treated at par with a national of these countries? Is money your priority?

If you answered Yes to the above questions, middle east is a better bet for you as this region is still developing rapidly compared to Canada and has all the international standard facilities. There will still be more developments and if you stay in Middle East for long, be ready to surrender your PR for not satisfying the residency requirements. Someone around the world would be cursing you for wasting one PR visa...The rest is your choice...Good luck.
impressed of your thought. Wonderful & +1

van100

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex-Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
IELTS Request
March 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Mangatholi said:
Thank you van100 for the appreciation. I am new and don't have the provision to reciprocate your +1...
No need any reciprocation :) . I just liked your post and your thought.

Rgds

Jan 18, 2013
Greetings !

Thanks for the advice , but guys i read few post finding a job in canada if quite difficult , This is what make me to think a lot . but however i will be wrong if say the people are not surviving in canada .

I far as the residency requirement if i am correct one should be staying 2 years out of 5 to renew the visa . please correct me if am wrong.

Kind Regards