+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help

laraibadil

May 20, 2010
Guidance Required in Filling Application Forms
A) Application for Permanent Residence in Canada-IMM 0008

• I am going to apply under occupation of Financial Managers NOC 0111. Presently, I am working as AVP/ Manager in Risk Management Division of a Bank and doing most of the duties as mentioned in NOC 0111. As per NOC 0111, other sub-title of financial Manager includes Manager Corporate Risk Department. Am I fine with bit difference in title and should i need to mention my official title or subtitle/main title of NOC 0111 at serial # 13.

• On page 2 of the form, where detail of family members is required,

o Knowledge of English/French: - I am bit confused on information required for Knowledge of English/French. There is no mention of level of ability because my spouse can communicate in English but she isn't fluent and not good at grammar. Moreover, Kids are studying in Grade 9, 5 and Nursery. They can communicate broken English. Please advise what to write over there. Yes or NO?
o Frequently Used Language if English/French is not Native Language: In view of above please advise me should I write English or Neither?
o All Kids are students are studying in Grade 9/O'Level, Grade 05 and Nursery and spouse is housewife. What to write against Level of Education, total number of education for Kids and Occupation of spouse.

B) Schedule 1: Background/Declaration-IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1

• Regarding Education detail mentioned at serial # 10, I done my Elementary school in 10 years, Secondary High School in 2 years and University education (B.Com 02, DCMA 09 Months and MBA 2 years & 05 Months) Total formal Education is 17 years & 02 months. Should I write like 10 year, 12 years & 17 years & 02 months or 10 years, 02 years and 2 years and 05 Months?
• Moreover, I have professional qualifications i.e. Diploma in banking which is a highest professional qualification in Pakistan for professionals working in a bank and contents subjects of Banking, Finance, and Accounting. Maximum time limit to earn the qualification is 08 years and minimum 01 year; I took 03 years to pass. However, I don't know where to incorporate my professional qualification and how to complete serial # 10 for this qualification.
• Membership: I am member of various social organizations on net as free member like Couch surfing, Hospitality Club etc and Professional Institute like PRMIA. But I don't have membership certificate of these. Should I need to mention my free membership with these?

C) Schedule 3: Economic Classes-IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3

• Work Experience mentioned at serial # 10:- ( For Last Ten years)

NOC 0111
Main Title : Financial Managers
Relevant Subtitle : Manager Corporate Risk Management Department
Exact Official Title of Applicant : AVP/Manager Risk Management Division (working for last 5 years & 10 Months)

NOC 1111
Main Title : Financial Auditors & Accountants
Relevant Subtitle : Officer financial control
Exact Official Title of Applicant : OG-I/ Officer Incharge Staff finances (worked in capacity for 1 year & 09 Months)
NOC 1111
Main Title : Financial Auditors & Accountants
Relevant Subtitle : Bank Branch Accountant
Exact Official Title of Applicant : OG-II/I, Incharge- Accounts & Compliance Department (worked in this role for 09 years & 5 Months but for last ten years it's 2 years & 05 Months)

Please advise which title I should need to mention at this space. Moreover, there's limited space available for mentioning of duties in a particular role, how to use more space for that.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attach additional sheet/ plain white paper if you want to write more.

1. Read the general information

* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format PDF, 788 KB

Download the Guide in .pdf format from below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

2. Fill out the forms to be used by all applicants

Download all the necessary form from below links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] PDF, 237 KB
* Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] PDF, 286 KB
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] PDF, 191 KB
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] PDF, 134 KB
* Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620] PDF, 35 KB
* Document Checklist [IMM 5612] PDF, 96 KB
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] PDF, 55 KB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A) Canada-IMM 0008
  • Mention your title as in Company records
    You can say yes for wife and 2 older kids and no for nursury kid. Proficiency is neede for your self only and not for them.
    Write your Mother Tongue
    Education for Kids NO Secondary, for wife it depends on her education

B) IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1
I do not not understand what DMCA is.
Elementary 8, Secondary 4, Graduation 2, Post Graduation 2 in my opinion
Write only Memberships whuch are of significant relevance, it will increase background check

C
Mention Exact Official Title of Applicant and add additional sheets to explain your work experience