+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help regarding work experience

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have ITA, But when i created my profile for work history I showed my continues work for one company with the same one designation, but when i checked my reference letter from my company i came to know that i forgot that i was re designated in that company, however my job duties never changed..I don't know what steps should i take now...very confused...help will be much appreciable....

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
chevy said:
I have ITA, But when i created my profile for work history I showed my continues work for one company with the same one designation, but when i checked my reference letter from my company i came to know that i forgot that i was re designated in that company, however my job duties never changed..I don't know what steps should i take now...very confused...help will be much appreciable....
I THINK it doesn't matter if you are using same NOC codes in the same company. Generally CIC does not care much about the job title but the duties.

Definition of continuous employment from FSW Operating Manual:

Eligible NOC Codes Stream: Applicants must have at least one year of continuous full-time or
equivalent paid work experience in at least one of the listed NOCs and not combined partial year
experience in multiple NOCs. Anticipated short breaks between jobs are acceptable. For example, if an
applicant is employed in one occupation for a 4 month contract and before the end of that contract, has
secured other employment that will begin shortly after the end of first contract, this break in continuity
would be acceptable. The occupation must be listed in the MI.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
I THINK it doesn't matter if you are using same NOC codes in the same company. Generally CIC does not care much about the job title but the duties.

Definition of continuous employment from FSW Operating Manual:

Eligible NOC Codes Stream: Applicants must have at least one year of continuous full-time or
equivalent paid work experience in at least one of the listed NOCs and not combined partial year
experience in multiple NOCs. Anticipated short breaks between jobs are acceptable. For example, if an
applicant is employed in one occupation for a 4 month contract and before the end of that contract, has
secured other employment that will begin shortly after the end of first contract, this break in continuity
would be acceptable. The occupation must be listed in the MI.

Thanks a lot for this answer....So that means i should not do any editing in my profile for my work history?

or
Should i provide a written explanation....

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Yes, you can always put a cover letter explaining your case, if I was in your situation I wouldn't do that but wait for the experts to respond.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Yes, you can always put a cover letter explaining your case, if I was in your situation I wouldn't do that but wait for the experts to respond.
Thanks...i think you are right, doing any changes in profile will be a wrong step as my NOC is same in the both designation....

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 I need one more help from you if possible after getting ITA i came to know that i have to provide my financial profile from my financial institution and they will provide my 6 months statements, also during that period my account balance was very low..currently i am working on work permit supported by LMIA ,should they take it on a serious note that my account statement is bad...Because according to CIC if i have a job offer i don't have to provide proof of funds....Kindly provide your views