+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help regarding proof of relationship between sponsorship (Pakistan)

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
Hello everyone,
I just received this email from Islamabad Embassy which stated the following
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document.
- Proof of relationship between you and your uncle.
You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 05 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Now I did submit the affidavit as a proof of relationship between me and my uncle.. Now what else should I submit in order to prove my relationship???
Need quick reply please because they mentioned that it is required within 5 days.. Please help!!
Thanks

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
tehtaimuri said:
yr I applied on 2nd may still I dont hear anything from them
Embassy caters every case on individual basis so don't worry, they will contact you...

Can anyone please help me out on my issue.
Thanks

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
A friend of mine told me to email the scanned passport and nic of my father and my uncle to the embassy. Will it be enough to proof the relationship???

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
I think it will be enough.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RedShot82 said:
Hello everyone,
I just received this email from Islamabad Embassy which stated the following
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document.
- Proof of relationship between you and your uncle.
You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 05 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Now I did submit the affidavit as a proof of relationship between me and my uncle.. Now what else should I submit in order to prove my relationship???
Need quick reply please because they mentioned that it is required within 5 days.. Please help!!
Thanks
Hi,
In my opinion.......if your uncle is your parental uncle(brother of father) YOU should provide them a family registration certificate from NADRA which states your uncle is real brother of your father.......and in the case of maternal uncle(brother of your mother) you should do as above. its not a long process.just go with both CNICs they will make a certificate for you within 1 hour.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Greenland
bro prove it simply
agar father side say hain , tou it must be your chachu , both nic (father and chachu) , same father's name , thats ur daada jan , hence proved...
agar mother side say hain , tou it must your maamu , both nice (Mom and Maamu) , same father's name , thats ur naana jan :), hence proved...
2nd thing , go to nadra as Abu Bakr said , for your own satisfaction , see your NIC , there is Khandan No. (imp thing to look at) dont take tention bro , Nadra jao , get that certificate.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Adil Sulehri said:
i am quite sure its not B-Form , bro yahan pe beithny say behter ha , go to nadra office , or call at their helpline
B-Form and family registration certificates are two different things though with similar purpose.

Form - B is the one issued by Nadra when provided with birth certificates of family members. It lists all family members, their relations to the head of the family (who is the primary applicant), date of birth etc. ALL OF IT IS IN URDU and there are NO PICTURES.

Form - B has been long in existence for many years.

Family registration certificate is relatively recent one brought in by Nadra. It can be issued in few hours, but as far as i remember, having Form B was a prerequisite.

Family registration doc contains similar details to Form B except

a. It is written in both English AND urdu. So you do not need translation in english like you need for Form B (embassy requires certified translation of all docs not in english or french).
b. It contains pictures too of all the people listed. So i believe this doc carries more weight then just Form B.

P.S. I applied for my family so i got both of these forms issued from Nadra for myself. Hence this is first hand personal experience.

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
i just called nadra helpline service.. unfortunately they said k mera FRC bn sakta hai but father ka nahi bcoz meray father ki death hoi wi hai nd he didnt have the computerized NIC so its not possible for me to have the FRC of my father... interestingly un k paas koi alternate option bhi nahi hai ... he just said k i am sorry .. iss case mein mein aap ki koi madad nahi kr sakta !!! :(

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
i guess the only option I am left with is emailing the scanned passport and the NIC of my chacha ,father nd myself....