+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help in filling up the IMM 1294 and Study questionnaire

vashuman

May 22, 2013
Experts please help me in filling up the form. I am stuck at the following questions :

1. IMM 1294- Details of Intended Study in Canada
A:: - quest 3 : duration of expected study from-to :my class starts on 3,september,2013 but i have to be there on 28 august for orientation and regarding the end date of the course, it ends on 22,august 2014 but the graduation date is september 11,2014. I am confused regarding these start and end dates. please help .

B:: - quest 5 : funds available for my stay : do i have to sum up the loan amount + my parents fund ?? confused !!

C:: - quest 6 : my expenses in canada will be paid by ?? :: i have education loan + parents fund..how to mention both? ?

2.Study permit Questionnaire -

quest 3- who is the primary financial support :: in my case bank loan of 85% covering fees + living And funds in parents account. how to fill it in the form ???

Please help me as i have to fill in the form and apply in a day or so .

Thank You.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
These are tough requirements to be certain about. But what i know already might help.

1. Start and end dates of degree should be the expected length of stay, arriving 2 days before classes should already be obvious. Mentioning Sep date should be fine. End date should be until you expect yourself to be staying there. So chose the graduation date.

2. You can chose only field in the forms. So mention the total funds and where you have to indicate both, chose the MAJOR one.

3. In my own scenario i had more job experiences to list than those available in place. So i was advised to print a blank copy of the same page of the form and list the additional jobs there. So if you can fill additional ones on a separate copy of the corresponding page of form, that should be fine. Otherwise, simply select the major one, and also explain these stats on a plain paper indicating your details briefly and include that paper with your application. It should include other details such as your name, DOB, passport number etc. so it can easily be matched with the rest of your forms.

Good luck.

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
vashuman said:
1. IMM 1294- Details of Intended Study in Canada
A:: - quest 3 : duration of expected study from-to :my class starts on 3,september,2013 but i have to be there on 28 august for orientation and regarding the end date of the course, it ends on 22,august 2014 but the graduation date is september 11,2014. I am confused regarding these start and end dates. please help .

Septmber 3rd,2013 - august 22, 2014 It does not need to be exact, so don't worry.

B:: - quest 5 : funds available for my stay : do i have to sum up the loan amount + my parents fund ?? confused !!

Yes, that is what is available for your stay

C:: - quest 6 : my expenses in canada will be paid by ?? :: i have education loan + parents fund..how to mention both? ?

Other. Then in the next field, with numbers mention both.

2.Study permit Questionnaire -

quest 3- who is the primary financial support :: in my case bank loan of 85% covering fees + living And funds in parents account. how to fill it in the form ???

Explain both briefly.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Suggestions by t119 seem much more accurate and better representing. +1

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mariof0627 said:
HI PEOPLE I NEED THE FORM IMM 1294 2013, I CAN'T DONWLOAD, URGENT I NEED IT......HEALP ME.....
What do you mean? You cannot download from
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.pdf

What happens? It might be helpful if you could tell why you can't?