+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help : Asivad Anac please help

CanadaPR_EE

Jun 25, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am trying to update the ielts score for my spouse since yesterday evening but the score is not getting Update. Do you know what might be the issue? Does it takes some time to Update? I am waiting for more that 20 hours now but the score is not getting Updated.

When I login to my profile, the Details says "Your Action is Required" but when I refresh it is changed to Submitted.

To resolve, this I tried to create a new profile. In the new profile the score is updated but the Job Registration is "Pending", though I have already registered it successfully.

Can you please help with your knowledge.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can't use the old JB profile - it is linked to your old EE profile and your mail id as well. Use a different mail id to create a fresh JB profile and link it with your new EE profile.

CanadaPR_EE

Jun 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can't use the old JB profile - it is linked to your old EE profile and your mail id as well. Use a different mail id to create a fresh JB profile and link it with your new EE profile.
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

The score is updated now. It took 24 hours. Also I used a new Job bank profile with separate login and that also took 24 hours to update the status.