+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need urgent advice

heartypatel732

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
is there any student who applied for September intake and their application is still under processing?
I am waiting for CIC's decision for last 4 months but my application is still under processing...e mailed them but they are not replying..and called them twice they said you have to send only email for your enquiry...

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
heartypatel732 said:
is there any student who applied for September intake and their application is still under processing?
I am waiting for CIC's decision for last 4 months but my application is still under processing...e mailed them but they are not replying..and called them twice they said you have to send only email for your enquiry...
u applied for sept 2014?? for visa?? which university??

heartypatel732

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
I have applied for sept,2013 intake but due to strike I didn't get any decision from them.so I submitted my differ letter for jan,2014 intake..
I have applied in st.clair college,windsor.

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
heartypatel732 said:
I have applied for sept,2013 intake but due to strike I didn't get any decision from them.so I submitted my differ letter for jan,2014 intake..
I have applied in st.clair college,windsor.
It cannot take this much time at all. Did they ask for the deferred letter or did you submit on your own? If they had asked, they take only 2 days after they receive it. It is really strange that even after such a long time. they are not responding to your queries. Hope you have included your passport no, date of birth, application ref no etc in your query.

Don't waste time bro, the same thing happened with me. Are you sure they did not ask for any additional docs and you have missed an email from them? Bcoz, such thing happened with me. They told me on the phone that they will send a form and I should sign and send back (don't worry, that was specific to my case) and when my consultant received a email, there was a medical request. But they missed the other form which they had attached along with that and was not opening. After missing sep intake, they contacted CHC again, only to find that there was another attachment which they could not find !!! My personal exp bro, don't keep on waiting, it is already very very late....write again......

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
I applied with CHC New Delhi. I don't know where you applied from and what are the processing times in that region. Check that too.

heartypatel732

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
actually I forgot to submit my e-receipt along with other documents. so I submitted that with differ letter in Ahmedabad vfs.and bro I didn't get any calls from embassy.but yeah I have submitted my application on 24th july.and after 3 days I got a call from hospital saying "as per embassy requirement you need to come here to repeat your urin test. that's it.no call or emails regarding documents till today.and I have also applied in CHC.

what should I do now?