+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to resubmit new photos for PR CARD

jg81

May 31, 2010
Hi all

Our PR application was finally approved and we landed in June 2012, stayed for a couple of weeks and then came back to uk to finalise our life in London. Hope to move back in summer 2013.

We used a friends address for the pr cards to be sent to, last week put friend recieved 3 letters for all of us separately stating our photos are unacceptable. So from the uk we have managed to get the pictures done at a very high cost - but have no choice eh?

The only concern have is regarding the date requirements on the back of the photo? Has anyone spoken to anyone at the cic to confirm if hand written is ok? I just can't seem to get through to anyone.
Please help!!!!! And thanks in advance

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Jai

Cheers,
Jai

jg81

May 31, 2010
Some forums have said it needs to be a ink stamp or digitally printed. Sounds crazy to me

eejazmalik

Oct 6, 2012
Dear
What you really mean by this post is (writing your name and file no or date of birth on the backside of the pictures) if so yes its ok to write your details with permanent ink.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it should be stamped thats for sure, and then you can write the name and date of birth. I have done the same and it was ok. I also was asked to submit a new photo which I did two years from date of the letter:) I had to pay $50 for the new PR application though.

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
Can you please share your experience...how you were allowed to submit new photos after 2 years..as I am also scared if i would be ask for same...going now for a short landing.