Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
Craving said:
Complete your membership, get Bsc from OBU, get exemption from CGA and then enter in Canada. Inshallah it will be much better for your life. even during your masters you can get offer from good company.
yup you'd have a very strong profile by then =)

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Craving said:
Nice explanation, i am also giving him suggestion to complete ur ACCA from Pak, get Bsc. get good exp from good form Pakistan during ACCA like from KPMG or other BIG4. after 6 months or 1 year go for Masters or PGD. But never go for Bsc. after ACCA other u wan get visa rejection. For you Univ of Saskatchewan, Brock Univ etc are best options . Their Accounting masters especially Univ of Saskatchewan are very well reputed in Canada. but u need better IELTS and may be GMAT

So if you really want to secure your future then my advise is to stay calm, don't do hurry. In this way after completing education you can find good job. otherwise students face difficulty (In Canada Accountants are already in full cap, mean less job for them).

Cheers mate! thats why i love forums :) This is what i was looking for. I still need some more advice from guys out here. I really dont know what in-side there in Canada, so wanted to check myself into this. I will check the Options of Saskatchewan University. I'm looking my related field which can be either MBA or Masters in Accounting.

Yeah thats the point, I'm looking for CGA Canada. But thats only after i get to ACCA Full membership. So Still there's some time for that way. I'm not desperate but yeah seems like I have to wait for an year again :)

I'm actually confused on my Job options.. Like the way you said about Good reputation on University of Saskatchewan Accounting. THis is what i'm looking for RESPECT! And yeah ofcoure after spending bunch of $$'s I would need a good Job.

Thanks Alot man! Live Long Mate.

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
what advice do you need man? an alternative to MBA can be MFin if you wanna do that. However you should check the website of the uni you want to apply to and see what programs they offer.