+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to know about the selection of level of education

VIBINPAUL

Dec 27, 2018
I completed the 3-year Diploma program in Mechanical from the state technical board Kerala, According to the WES evaluation is My qualification is Diploma 2year & Secondary school, Addition to that I completed Vocational Higher secondary education. WES Evaluation for that certificate is Secondary school diploma, Can I select the option of "Two or more certificates, Diploma or degrees one must be a programme of 3 years or more than "for CRS Scoring. Anyone can help me on this

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I completed the 3-year Diploma program in Mechanical from the state technical board Kerala, According to the WES evaluation is My qualification is Diploma 2year & Secondary school, Addition to that I completed Vocational Higher secondary education. WES Evaluation for that certificate is Secondary school diploma, Can I select the option of "Two or more certificates, Diploma or degrees one must be a programme of 3 years or more than "for CRS Scoring. Anyone can help me on this
The term itself answers your question: "Two or more certificates, Diploma or degrees one must be a programme of 3 years or more".
EE education points are completely based on the ECA report. Even though you have studied 3 years but WES evaluated it as equivalent to 2 years and the other one is also as one year program. As both of your credentials are less then 3 years equivalent, unfortunately you will not be awarded points for "two or more" which needs at least one of the credentials to be 3 years equivalent.

Good Luck!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Sadly you cannot select the option you want since neither of your degrees were WES validated to 3-year courses. Max out on your IELTS and learn French, this will provide the required propulsion for your CRS score. Good luck.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I'm afraid you can't select the two or more degrees option as at least one of those should be of 3 years or more