+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestions - Visa refusal

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
Hi Guys,
Please pour some suggestions on how I should react now? Here is my situation.

I applied for Canada Student visa for May 2015 on last week of January. I took help from consultancy to process my visa application and I authorized them to do so. They filled all my info and submitted the application. I asked them to mention about my USA visa refusal, but they didn't do that and immigration officer rejected my application stating the same. What should I do now? They said they will write an apology letter to the immigration officer stating the same, like accidentally missed to provide some of the information related to USA visa trials. Will they convince. I tried USA visa for 6 times in the past 4 years. I have work experience of more than 3 years. I have IELTS 6.0. No issue with course mismatch. I am from Computer science backgroud and got admission for Mobile development course at Lambton college, Toronto.

Please suggest me what can I do now to get out of this situation,need your guidance or suggestion? Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Realistically you have very little chance of being approved for a study visa to Canada. You have six US visa refusals in the last 4 years which makes it look like you are very eager to leave your country (and probably don't have strong ties to it). On top of that, you failed to mention your refusals in your study permit visa application to Canada.

I'm not sure it's worth the money to reapply.

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
I mentioned everything to my representative consultancy guy, but he intentionally avoided it. I repeatedly told him to mention all the details. He said, he will give me an apology letter and bear the visa expenses. Any suggestions on, what should be the reason? Any ideas?

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
Also my brother is in USA. Should I mention it in the family details section? Will that become a problem to me?

sameer786313

Mar 31, 2015
I am from pakistan . I ve applied for January 2015 intake on oct 2014 and got refusal on november 18 2014 stated the reason of refusal
purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

I reapplied for may session 2015 on 8th Jaunuary 2015 .Then i highlighted my purpose of visit is solely study and mentioned i have struggled alot for taking an admission . while on second reason i highlighted that my personal assets are all my parents assets that i gave them sponsership affidavit of my parents . and again got refusal on 30th March 2015 , now this time vo stated the reason only purpose of visit .

My Profile is

BBA with 2.79 CGPA completed in december 2013
IELTS 6 overall only listening 5,5
Finance 33,000 Can$ + half tuition fees with all supporting documents
Sponsered by Parents and brother living together in pakistan
No travel outside pakistan
Applied for Postgraduate 1 year Diploma program in Business administration from North Island College
Employment of 14K

Now i have applied for CAIPS notes and waiting for it but still i am unable to understand the meaning of "Purpose of visit" as i have been accepted from College and paid half tuition fees as well but the problem is where?

Can somebody help me that whether i would have to reapply or not ? or change my institute or program any sugesstions you people may have