+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion in finding universities and colleges

me_rishipatel

Oct 28, 2022
Hii, I am looking for universities and colleges for 2 years master's or pg diploma course in Business Analyst, Data Analyst. My 12th percentage are 76.6 , i got a 6.53 cgpa in undergrad did a b.tech in computer science. Moreover, I have over 1 year of work ex in a Data analyst and I have 6.5 IELTS overall with no band less than 6.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hii, I am looking for universities and colleges for 2 years master's or pg diploma course in Business Analyst, Data Analyst. My 12th percentage are 76.6 , i got a 6.53 cgpa in undergrad did a b.tech in computer science. Moreover, I have over 1 year of work ex in a Data analyst and I have 6.5 IELTS overall with no band less than 6.
You IELTS is too low for a masters. You GPA is also likely too low for any public university but it will depend on other international applicants who are applying that year.

LisaT

Oct 27, 2022
I don't think your IELTS score will be a block, it is negotiable, some of my friends failed to meet the English requirements still got the direct offer after talking to the university staff.

me_rishipatel

Oct 28, 2022
I don't think your IELTS score will be a block, it is negotiable, some of my friends failed to meet the English requirements still got the direct offer after talking to the university staff.
But i got suggestions from people, for master it will be difficult. for diploma is quite easy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But language is not the most important factor for your master's application, your GPA/publications/work experience weigh more value.
But many graduate programs, as part of the admission requirements, have a minimum score required for language testing such as IELTS.

LisaT

Oct 27, 2022
But many graduate programs, as part of the admission requirements, have a minimum score required for language testing such as IELTS.
But it does happen to my friend that he failed to meet the English requirement but still got the offer, he is currently a student of UOT, but it is true that English matters, he is struggling with his daily life and study now.