+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion about Biology teaching job!!!!!

pinkrose

Feb 5, 2010
Hello Lion and other seniors
Please advise me regarding this fact. I have applied for immigration in 2006. I am waiting for my medical request. For the last couple of weeks I have gone through most of the post and gain so many information about CA.
My present situation
Presently I am teaching in an English medium school in elementary level Biology. I am from Bangladesh. I have done M.Sc in Zoology . I don’t have teaching certificate (it is not required for the initial stage). But after three years it is mandatory to do CIDTT (Cambridge Int. Diploma in Teaching Training.). so next year I will be eligible for admission in that course. But I am expecting by this time I will get my visa (God knows better!).
My questions
1. How can I start my new job career there after landing there?
2. Which course will help me to continue my teaching career in future in CA?
3. Is CIDTT certificate acceptable there?
4. What is the required score for IELTS for getting Canadian education qualifying certificate? E.g For persuing M.Sc in Life science?

Reactions: kus sadik
Q

Qaxlor

My recommendation would be to check out the requirements for "regulated professions" in the province to which you plan to immigrate (Google "province regulated professions"). For Ontario, it appears teachers need to be members of the Ontario College of Teachers and the province provides a step-by-step guide for Internationally-trained teachers here

ontarioimmigration.ca/English/how_work_teacher_CM.asp

There's quite a bit of information there and some guidelines for what to do before you immigrate.

kus sadik

Oct 18, 2018
Hello Lion and other seniors
Please advise me regarding this fact. I have applied for immigration in 2006. I am waiting for my medical request. For the last couple of weeks I have gone through most of the post and gain so many information about CA.
My present situation
Presently I am teaching in an English medium school in elementary level Biology. I am from Bangladesh. I have done M.Sc in Zoology . I don’t have teaching certificate (it is not required for the initial stage). But after three years it is mandatory to do CIDTT (Cambridge Int. Diploma in Teaching Training.). so next year I will be eligible for admission in that course. But I am expecting by this time I will get my visa (God knows better!).
My questions
1. How can I start my new job career there after landing there?
2. Which course will help me to continue my teaching career in future in CA?
3. Is CIDTT certificate acceptable there?
4. What is the required score for IELTS for getting Canadian education qualifying certificate? E.g For persuing M.Sc in Life science?
Hello
Please, I have a PhD in Biology from a Moroccan university
I deposit my file for the express entry soon. can you please give me your feedback? what have you done since your Message
thank you so much