+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some help with WP

mario6666

Jan 15, 2014
I recently graduated from school with a diploma, and I have been accepted for bachelor program.
I have nine months before it starts, so right now I try to get a working permit to cover some bills.

However, after I talked to CIC,
I found out my school is not part of the PGWPP, so I cannot get a permit with my diploma.
So they suggested to get a off-campus working permit, however I want a full time job.

I do not know can I get a open working permit,
I have been lived with my girlfriend for three years, and she is holding a PGWP, has been working in Canada for a year,
However, the permit is valid until the end of June.

How about working holiday visa?

This is my story right now, any idea to get a WP?
Thanks.

Neil.p

Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mario6666 said:
I recently graduated from school with a diploma, and I have been accepted for bachelor program.
I have nine months before it starts, so right now I try to get a working permit to cover some bills.

However, after I talked to CIC,
I found out my school is not part of the PGWPP, so I cannot get a permit with my diploma.
So they suggested to get a off-campus working permit, however I want a full time job.

I do not know can I get a open working permit,
I have been lived with my girlfriend for three years, and she is holding a PGWP, has been working in Canada for a year,
However, the permit is valid until the end of June.

How about working holiday visa?

This is my story right now, any idea to get a WP?
Thanks.
Really don't know from where you got the idea of "Working Holiday Visa"

but, your best bet would be to get the Off-Campus work-permit. Find a decent part-time job and also find a Cash job which will cover all your experience and you will not "violet" any "conditions" of your current student visa.

There are lots forums and websites which will give you 100s of cash jobs.

good luck.