+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some answers ??? pls ..........

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
im from morocco and im marry my wife from canada and she receive the letter the 14 september and i want to know if she must pay the 490 dollars now or wait untill they call me for the meeting ??? and how much time gona take to call me ....thx doe the replayyy

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
what exactly she received, the sponsorship approval, the passport request, the paying of the Permanent residence fee??? it all depend, be more clear

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
my wife receive aletter in canada and they told her that they accept me there in canada so what mean that immiration of missusuga

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All that this means (the letter your wife received) is that SHE has been accepted as an eligible sponsor. They will now send your application to Rabat for processing. She CAN pay the $490 RPRF now if she wants to OR she can wait until Rabat has made a decision on your file (accepted your PR application) and they will tell you that this fee must be paid to give you the visa.

You still have a lot of time to wait yet. Average processing times for Morocco are 7 to 10 months from when Rabat receives your file.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I am not sure what your wife received, can you type the first part of the letter, without the name of course, because from Missisauga your wife is suppose to get an approval on her sponsorship for you, and after that your file will be refered to the local office of your coutry or region to start processing it.

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
thx for the replay but i want to know why it gona take all this time in rabat what they dooo that important they accept me in canada ok ...?? an,d if they receove my application in rabat they will send me a letter to tell me ???

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Ok, since it is the sponsorship approval, it means that she is approved as a sponsor only, they haven't accepted you YET in canada, and as rjessome told you, the file will be forward to the local office where they will study your file, usualy they send something called AOR , which means Achknowlegment of receiving the file in the local office, there is thread for Moroco on the forum , check it.
Good luck

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
thx alot for the reply and sorry other question what they gona seee here in rabat im from morocco (the pictures .emailsand letters .....)