+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need NOC help for Pharma QA profile

KISHOREE

Jun 30, 2023
Hello can you please guide me for my NOC. I have 3 yeras of experience in IPQA . Responsibilities in 3131 match with my profile but not 70-80% as 3131 consists of activities from QA/QC/R&D.
Hi, Did you apply? If yes with which NOC?

KISHOREE

Jun 30, 2023
Hi All,

I am a Pharmaceutical QA professional, can anybody guide me on which NOC could be the best fit?

Please suggest.

AmalMurali

Aug 4, 2023
Hello,

I'm in the same boat as you all, they should really make a NOC code for us and take it easy on all of us pharmaceutical QA.

I'm a specialized QA so that doesn't help. Anyways im QA Validation associate and below is my responsibility
22100 – Chemical technologists and technicians

SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Quality Assurance Validation will support validation and qualification activities across all manufacturing locations, inclusive of equipment, computer systems, and process, and in accordance with current industry standard and good manufacturing practices (GMP). This position will support activities related to qualification and validation including audits, risk assessment, incident investigation, and corrective/preventative action plans.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Supporting validation and qualification application across systems (equipment qualification, basis of design, design and controls assessment, computer systems, policy etc.) to ensure facility and site compliance.
• Drafting protocols for validation and qualification activities, including participating in their execution.
• Supporting Equipment Risk Review.
• Supporting CAPA Management.
• Reviewing and approving document changes and executing qualification reports.
• Reviewing and approving incidents.
• Participating in investigations into major or critical incidents.
• Participating and leading internal audits.
• Monitoring and enforcement of GMP requirements during day to day operations for all departments within the company.
• Keeping current with regulations, providing regulatory, compliance advice, consultation and supporting all departments.
• Adhering to Health and Safety Policy as outlined in CP0010 Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Statements of Principle, and Responsibilities.
• Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.

I have pinned down two NOC codes that I might be eligible there are
22100 – Chemical technologists and technicians
22231- Engineering Inspectors and Regulatory Officers

Im inclining more towards NOC 22231. Thougts?

Last edited: