+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information regaring sponsoring outside of canada

rock fella

Sep 22, 2024
hello everyone.
I'm an international student currently doing my masters in Canada. I want to bring my parents and in laws (father & mother in law) to visit Canada.
My in laws are not financially solvent. On the other hand, my father is financially sound.
So my query is, can my father show any financial statement/ help/ sponsorship for my in laws while applying for visit visa?
All 4 of them live outside of Canada.

#jobsearching

Sep 16, 2024
Yes, but treat the following issues first to get their visa approved

1- Since when have you been in Canada is it over 3 years?

2- Apart from Studying are you working? do you have a working permit?

3- Does your in laws have a international travelling history?

Reactions: rock fella

rock fella

Sep 22, 2024
Thank you for the reply.
1. We came to Canada 5 months ago.
2. still on study permit. my wife is working currently on open work permit. Nothing much.
3. they visited India multiple times. No other international travel history rather that it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello everyone.
I'm an international student currently doing my masters in Canada. I want to bring my parents and in laws (father & mother in law) to visit Canada.
My in laws are not financially solvent. On the other hand, my father is financially sound.
So my query is, can my father show any financial statement/ help/ sponsorship for my in laws while applying for visit visa?
Your inlaws need to show their own funds.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone.
Your in-laws are not dependants of your parents. You in laws need to show your own funds. They are not even part of the same application nor are blood relatives to one another.

#jobsearching

Sep 16, 2024
Thank you for the reply.
1. We came to Canada 5 months ago.
2. still on study permit. my wife is working currently on open work permit. Nothing much.
3. they visited India multiple times. No other international travel history rather that it.

Am afraid dude there being 10% chance of your application approved if you apply.

You are in Canada just 5 months ago, is too early to invite your parent why not be patient for 18 months or more?
India is not a good international travel history

Goodluck

rock fella

Sep 22, 2024
Thank you everyone for your kind help. I'll bring them after a year. But for that some processing needs to be done. someone told me it's possible to show funds like that that's why I asked all of you as you all are experienced enough to suggest me something which I don't know.
thank you all. thank you for your cooperation. Be well.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone for your kind help. I'll bring them after a year. But for that some processing needs to be done. someone told me it's possible to show funds like that that's why I asked all of you as you all are experienced enough to suggest me something which I don't know.
Your parents also need to show their own funds which is in additon to your in-laws.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can’t bring them to Canada they can attempt to visit. They should be planning to visit for a common length of time for a visitor if their goal is to visit in the future.

rock fella

Sep 22, 2024
Yes. i meant that. actually i'm the one who'll do all the procedures on behalf of them. that's why I wrote bring. Hopefully it's clear now! thank you.