+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Helps please

Festus Tessy

Apr 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I m Tessy from northern part of Nigeria I lost my parents due to religious crisis in my community, homeless and hungry, ran into a pastor church due to fear of being catchsured and slaughter too, but d pastor is receiving treat to his life becus of me, they are asking him to release me if not face the consequence of his church being burnt down, the pastor arrange some fake documents for me to help me get to Canada, which I have destroy d document in d plane, please my question how I m I going to request fr refugee once I get to the Canada airport?

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Festus Tessy said:
Hi everyone, I m Tessy from northern part of Nigeria I lost my parents due to religious crisis in my community, homeless and hungry, ran into a pastor church due to fear of being catchsured and slaughter too, but d pastor is receiving treat to his life becus of me, they are asking him to release me if not face the consequence of his church being burnt down, the pastor arrange some fake documents for me to help me get to Canada, which I have destroy d document in d plane, please my question how I m I going to request fr refugee once I get to the Canada airport?
Tell them the same story as it was happened.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Festus Tessy said:
Please will I be arrested for using fake doc? Will I be sent back home?
Yes - you can certainly expect problems if you use fake documents. Using fake documents is a crime. You should expect your application to be refused and be forced to leave Canada. Don't use fake documents if you want any chance of being approved.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
"If" you make it to Canada without any documentation, you can expect to be detained until they can confirm your identity, however long that takes. After they determine who you are they will assess your claim. If they don't feel you are a genuine refugee, you can expect to be deported eventually back to Nigeria.

Festus Tessy

Apr 8, 2017
Buletruck said:
"If" you make it to Canada without any documentation, you can expect to be detained until they can confirm your identity, however long that takes. After they determine who you are they will assess your claim. If they don't feel you are a genuine refugee, you can expect to be deported eventually back to Nigeria.
I really appreciate your answers, what ar s neccessary prove I need to come along with? And if I dint come with document,will I just approach the officer and tell him I need help, or I would request for lawyer?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
When you arrive illegally, you will be designated a "Designated Foreign National". This does potentially have some affect on your claim in the future as you entered illegally. Tell the CBSA officer you want to claim protection and asylum. They will take you through the process. It is very likely, as mentioned, you will be detained until they can determine who you are, if there are any criminality issues or if you are a risk the safety of Canada and Canadians.

More information can be found here:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/detention/Pages/IdSiC31Impact.aspx

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/03/claiming_asylum_incanadawhathappens.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob440D.asp