+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

mufasa

Sep 16, 2009
hi,
i came to canada 8yr ago with my husband and made a refugee claim that was unsucessful. we have since exhausted all appeals including federal court with no sucess. we have also made 2 humanitarian application that have been denied. presently we have been issued a deportation order that has not been enforced because there is a temporary stay of removals to my country but as soon as that is removed they will return us home and the media in my country are making it seem as if things are becoming stable in my country so the canadian gvt may think it's okay to send us home soon. we have a 3yr old son born here. they have been renewing our work permits even though we have no status in this country. please give us any advice anyone on how we can stay in this country we have nothing to go back to in our native country. we're very desperate and any ideas are welcome. we have already spent at least $10 000 in lawyer fees for all we have tried as we do not qualify for leaga aid.
help!
thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mufasa said:
hi,
i came to canada 8yr ago with my husband and made a refugee claim that was unsucessful. we have since exhausted all appeals including federal court with no sucess. we have also made 2 humanitarian application that have been denied. presently we have been issued a deportation order that has not been enforced because there is a temporary stay of removals to my country but as soon as that is removed they will return us home and the media in my country are making it seem as if things are becoming stable in my country so the canadian gvt may think it's okay to send us home soon. we have a 3yr old son born here. they have been renewing our work permits even though we have no status in this country. please give us any advice anyone on how we can stay in this country we have nothing to go back to in our native country. we're very desperate and any ideas are welcome. we have already spent at least $10 000 in lawyer fees for all we have tried as we do not qualify for leaga aid.
help!
thanks
It appears that you have exhausted all avenues to remain.

PMM