+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

VIDHI MAHAJAN

Oct 6, 2014
please help

1. i am not able to put all documents in 9'' * 12'' envelope, can i send in another envelope

2. my spouse doesnt have 10 th and 12th certificates . he has applied for it. but it will take time, can i send application as all other papers are ready.

3. cic has asked for two self addressed envelope , i didnt understand , can someone put some light on it???

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
hi,

1. I think you may use one size bigger if you like that wont make much difference.
2. though it is advisable to send all the required documents along with the application as your application may be returned back to you but if you don't have them and they are not very essential to assess your eligibility I mean they don't affect the required points for being eligible you don't have any choice but to either wait for the certificates to arrive and risk capping or send the application hopin that it wont be returned back.
But you must include explanation for not including the documents with the application.
3. two self addressed envelopes are to simple envelopes with your address on them so that if they have to send you mail.

hope that helps

adamsands25

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
08-01-15
AOR Received.
02-03-15
Med's Request
29-04-15
Med's Done....
10-05-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-15
LANDED..........
08-07-15
VIDHI MAHAJAN said:
please help

1. i am not able to put all documents in 9'' * 12'' envelope, can i send in another envelope

2. my spouse doesnt have 10 th and 12th certificates . he has applied for it. but it will take time, can i send application as all other papers are ready.

3. cic has asked for two self addressed envelope , i didnt understand , can someone put some light on it???
Who is the principal applicant ?

maakrose

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 February 2015
AOR Received.
25 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
24 May 2015 & New Born on 1 July
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
4 Sep'15, Submitted to RVO on 8th Sep
VISA ISSUED...
16 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016...Alhamdulillah
Whoever the applicant is, when you are mentioning about you and your Spouse's Education and other Activity in the Application you have to submit your proof (Supportive documents), saying you have done 10th or 12th as mentioned.

You have an option to submit an affidavit mentioning the reason. But again this way even your application will not proceed further and will be put on hold untill you provide these certificates and it doesn't mean that they will count your application against the CAP as they count an application under the CAP when they charge your CC/ DD and issues you PER.

So, in my opinion it is always advisable to gather these documents before December 21 and then mail all in one package. (21 Dec, considering the Courier time as it might take 6-8 days to reach CIC i:e before 31st Dec 2014)