+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP !!!

easybusy

Oct 25, 2014
hi i need some help regarding the IMM5669E application form. do i need to submit my qualification certificates as support document along with this form. my wifes in canada and shes going to apply as a principal applicant.

but the thing that really worrying me is i studied in uk and lost my passport in uk i came back to my home country with an embassy pass. and then applied for a new passport and already got the passport with me..will that be anything to be worried about pls let me know guys as i m really tensed about this. thank u

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
If it does not ask for them don't send them . Read the instructions again. All forms are different for different countries . When i filled in my husbands they just asked for schools and qualification he had. Didn't ask for any certificates of his trade .May be a senior member will be able to answer this with more of a defined answer .

No as long as you got a new passport all good, it won't affect anything.

easybusy

Oct 25, 2014
ya it does ask for school and qualification in imm5669e form but i couldnot seem to find anywhere that they asked for certificate along with it. so did u send ur husbands certificate when u applied..thanks for the reply..much appriciated :)

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
No i didn't send any. What country are you applying from . I have just looked at my IMM5669 E it just says what type of certificate or diploma issued.

easybusy

Oct 25, 2014
Bangladesh. did u have to fill in the same form when u did urs ? yes it does ask for institution and type of diploma and all. thats why i was wondering if i need to provide support documents .

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
easybusy said:
Bangladesh. did u have to fill in the same form when u did urs ? yes it does ask for institution and type of diploma and all. thats why i was wondering if i need to provide support documents .
IF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT SPECIFICALLY STATE IT IS REQUIRED TO SEND COPIES OF CERTIFICATES AND DIPLOMAS, THEN YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND COPIES OF CERTIFICATES OR DIPLOMAS.

you are applying for FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. One's education level has no bearing on the approval of the application. IF you are still confused, just send them. it's not going to matter either way. CIC doesn't care about the applicant's or the sponsor's education level. If CIC wants to confirm you attended an institution, they will call that school to verify your attendance. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN... ONLY SEND COPIES OF ITEMS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR IN YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC INSTRUCITON GUIDE.

Follow the instruction guide, that is what it is there for. If the question asks for something, answer it. don't assume because a question is asked, that you need to submit proof of every single piece of information they are asking about. Really, the forms are pretty common sense, stop making it so complicated!

ONLY SEND PROOF OF YOUR DIPLOMAS IF THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE INSTRUCTS YOU TO!

sjcec01

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks...

rhcohen2014 said:
IF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT SPECIFICALLY STATE IT IS REQUIRED TO SEND COPIES OF CERTIFICATES AND DIPLOMAS, THEN YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND COPIES OF CERTIFICATES OR DIPLOMAS.

you are applying for FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. One's education level has no bearing on the approval of the application. IF you are still confused, just send them. it's not going to matter either way. CIC doesn't care about the applicant's or the sponsor's education level. If CIC wants to confirm you attended an institution, they will call that school to verify your attendance. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN... ONLY SEND COPIES OF ITEMS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR IN YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC INSTRUCITON GUIDE.

Follow the instruction guide, that is what it is there for. If the question asks for something, answer it. don't assume because a question is asked, that you need to submit proof of every single piece of information they are asking about. Really, the forms are pretty common sense, stop making it so complicated!

ONLY SEND PROOF OF YOUR DIPLOMAS IF THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE INSTRUCTS YOU TO!