+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with updated 0008 form.

Jul 22, 2023
So my forms are saying that there incomplete now and when I fix them the next day they say their incomplete again. I've redone the 0008 form with the validate button and got the barcodes , but how do you switch them theirs no delete button?

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
What worked for us was:

1. Editing the forms in our web browser(not editing them offline in adobe).
2. After entering all the information and validation of the data(in the form open in the browser),then saving the form to the desktop(offline).
3. rechecking in adobe that the form is correct and then uploading it- if there is an error, repeat from step 1.

unfortunately we couldn’t offline edit the forms in adobe and have a validated form, so we edited in our web browser.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2023
What worked for us was:

1. Editing the forms in our web browser(not editing them offline in adobe).
2. After entering all the information and validation of the data(in the form open in the browser),then saving the form the form to the desktop(offline).
3. rechecking in adobe that the form is correct and then uploading it- if there is an error, repeat from step 1.

unfortunately we couldn’t offline edit the forms in adobe and have a validated form, so we edited in our web browser.

I hope this helps.

Jul 22, 2023
But the 0008 isn't an uploadable form or is it? I have the newest form completed again with signatures and barcodes. But theirs no way to delete the old uploaded form. I don't even think the older form we used even had validate or barcodes its been like 6 months so hard to remember. Plus I think me and the wife did that one together on her computer. On the portal it makes it sound like you just correct it on the portal but when we complete it all its incomplete the next day. I'm thinking if I started a new application and just uploaded the new forms I'd be way ahead of the game. 5406 is also new and 5532 we had an older form too. I feel like their should hundreds of other people with the same problem, unless knowone knows the forms are updated. The first 4 forms are all done online so are they updated already on line?